PDA

View Full Version : Sin Patty event concept

Cutelilkitten
02-16-2020, 09:01 PM
Incorporate a gold event + forge event, and create a craft system to upgrade previous years Sin Patty pink weapons to relic weapons. Craft system should require significant gold expenditures and relatively difficult to find craft items.

This should keep the gold market from flooding too harshly by giving us something new on which to spend gold at the same time.

Platinum purchase a new 51 elder moon. Orient it towards GL and drop%

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AEntity
02-16-2020, 09:08 PM
Yes please, amd being able to play single player for those of us with lag. I like these ideas kitten!

Habibibi
02-16-2020, 11:31 PM
Incorporate a gold event + forge event, and create a craft system to upgrade previous years Sin Patty pink weapons to relic weapons. Craft system should require significant gold expenditures and relatively difficult to find craft items.

This should keep the gold market from flooding too harshly by giving us something new on which to spend gold at the same time.

I agree with @Cute. This is definitely something that needs to be implemented. That would solve the problem for gold market from Floating...We need this SO badly.
This is meant to help us, visualize how the market is setup and a great way to deliver an amazing user experience because it refreshes the game and brings new ideas to an already familiar environment:cheerful:

DJDEVIL007
02-17-2020, 06:40 AM

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalkcrafting old stuff for new is only for old players.
event should be for everyone.
sorry but I'm not agree about this idea.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Cutelilkitten
02-17-2020, 09:45 AM
crafting old stuff for new is only for old players.
event should be for everyone.
sorry but I'm not agree about this idea.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkThese would be items today would drop again for this event. Sorry, I didn't explain that accurately

mascotmullah
02-18-2020, 04:32 AM
We could also request a metallic green peekaboo hair to be brought as another event exclusive just like the flat iron green one but this one should replace that one this year

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-18-2020, 03:22 PM
A system that lets you spend millions of gold to craft Relic Weapons and/or Elder Relic gems doesn't sound too bad ;-)

On the other hand, offering this in conjunction with a 'gold' event would cancel out that gold drain. Hope this makes sense!

kurbeka
02-19-2020, 12:56 AM
A system that lets you spend millions of gold to craft Relic Weapons and/or Elder Relic gems doesn't sound too bad ;-)

On the other hand, offering this in conjunction with a 'gold' event would cancel out that gold drain. Hope this makes sense!

Oh boy our banks are under threat !

mascotmullah
02-19-2020, 01:15 AM
Oh boy our banks are under threat !This gold drain was brought for men like you [emoji23][emoji23]

kurbeka
02-19-2020, 10:24 AM
This gold drain was brought for men like you [emoji23][emoji23]

Dude on each event I play even if nothing I make at least 500m ;)

I never lose a coin ! That what makes me a merchant ; )

mascotmullah
02-19-2020, 10:26 AM
Dude on each event I play even if nothing I make at least 500m ;)

I never lose a coin !No need to tell me about your money but ok

kurbeka
02-19-2020, 10:32 AM
And wait I already did that for sts by holding 7b gold with me rn :v

mascotmullah
02-19-2020, 10:38 AM
And wait I already did that for sts by holding 7b gold with me rn :vAnd what does that make you ?