View Full Version : Well, just to give chances for free prime runs to people

Regifter
02-17-2020, 06:32 AM
I'm doing free prime runs by entering random event rooms. I will be saying stuff so pay attention! If you guys answered correctly, I'm gonna open prime. So for example, I say "Hi", just a simple response like "Hello" or "Yo" and I will open prime :) Just to note to people who think this is offensive, idk who will, this isn't a sort of flex but just a fun thing to give chance to people on free prime runs. So Look out when I'm on the same room as u are LOL! Already did 15 prime runs with randoms (Not PT Run Included) and ready to do more for you guys! :) so Have fun, I know it's near end of the event but It's never too late to give chances for good loot am I right? XD

ManthanPatel
02-17-2020, 07:12 AM
I'm doing free prime runs by entering random event rooms. I will be saying stuff so pay attention! If you guys answered correctly, I'm gonna open prime. So for example, I say "Hi", just a simple response like "Hello" or "Yo" and I will open prime :) Just to note to people who think this is offensive, idk who will, this isn't a sort of flex but just a fun thing to give chance to people on free prime runs. So Look out when I'm on the same room as u are LOL! Already did 15 prime runs with randoms (Not PT Run Included) and ready to do more for you guys! :) so Have fun, I know it's near end of the event but It's never too late to give chances for good loot am I right? XDWaah nice thought great [emoji1][emoji846][emoji4]

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
02-17-2020, 06:39 PM
Tip of the hat to ya!

Allset
02-17-2020, 08:31 PM
Nice idea [emoji106]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200218/32a0f26003097f77aea56bec6a3df0ae.gif

Rogue[emoji1655]