PDA

View Full Version : 100 year Quest

Deletus
02-17-2020, 09:34 AM
Good Day
Hello sts the game is getting boring this past few weeks, and as a loyal player of this game i want to suggest this. I've been suggesting this for a long time.
make a quest that makes as fly like the guardian of the chanel and a new skills.
the platform of this 100 quest is like rebirth style. which is devided into 3 levels.
First level grants new skills and new passive stats, im thinking new passive stast ( attack speed).
Second level grants new pet and a title.
Third level grants Wings that make a player lift and a unique aura.
after finishing the 100 quest the player has a privilege to avail recolor IGN. using plats only.

i hope you can get an idea in this and apply it immediately as the game has going boring seriously.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200217/d737f511494916e5af8166c6d059bae4.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

YeaSheGamez
02-17-2020, 11:43 AM
+100
I wouldn't mind something like this, especially the flying wings part.

Also the IGN color change for plat would be amazing!! Idc how much it is I'll give you all my money sts! Haha

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

QuaseT
02-17-2020, 12:06 PM
Overall sounds pretty good. I dont like the idea of changing colors of igns since that is kinda restricted to the game mode (normal/hardcore) especially if they release new modes in the future. However maybe a badge and an achievement? Did you have anything in your mind how the quests look like because thats the hardest part I guess. Need to be entertaining and challenging.

Deletus
02-17-2020, 12:26 PM
Overall sounds pretty good. I dont like the idea of changing colors of igns since that is kinda restricted to the game mode (normal/hardcore) especially if they release new modes in the future. However maybe a badge and an achievement? Did you have anything in your mind how the quests look like because thats the hardest part I guess. Need to be entertaining and challenging.I think thats sts job to think about.
Maybe we can start for requirements like the playes must be dark acolyte/luminous templar.
the first level is collecting fragments or heads of boss 1k pieces which is very rare drop.
something like that.
is it very exciting quest, omg just thinking about its exciting.
just to take note that all in the quest is not tradable so its all hardwork.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Skolking
02-23-2020, 05:32 AM
what of people who aren't luminous templers so they have to farm a dead map for months just to play