View Full Version : New valley update and st patrick event

Yoloswagx
02-17-2020, 09:51 AM
what can we expect from the new features or patch for valley

Will they bring elite map for valley which modifies the difficulty in gates...but more incomes?

Since its st patrick...its all about feeling "the luck luster!!' so reckon the st patrick locked chest could give x2 drop rate for new arcane wep?

Whaddya guys think will get released for st patrick event?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

FeelingLazy
02-17-2020, 09:56 AM
Paddy event is most likely after valentines, they already mentioned that elite valley gates is coming. I'm wondering how many people are actually going to run it as current gates are challenging enough after wave 50.

Fearrr
02-17-2020, 10:15 AM
I really hope it's not an Elite Valley Gates but a full Elite Map(I guess like Deep Marsh or Maus by Full Map I mean). Guess we will find out in these next few weeks.

Skolking
02-17-2020, 02:04 PM
I wonder if it would come with the valley set though and new currency like raid coins

Perceval
02-17-2020, 03:24 PM
I wonder if it would come with the valley set though and new currency like raid coins

New currency to buy account bound death engine arcane weapons sounds good.

Just like the raid coin system

Premo
02-20-2020, 10:33 PM
somebody say that new elite map in vardan drops mythic 76 amulet drops because the new arc ring pendant and belt will be release and a new proc will be an exitement.

Yoloswagx
02-20-2020, 10:38 PM
i think this idea for new engine weapon for token isnt wise...or else ppl will jus shoot down to max n get them...at least bring token system so they could buy items like drag wep 41...which is kinda unwise but not as hectic as death engine

Premo
02-20-2020, 11:00 PM
Means they add items in valley vendor? They add sure bound arc amulet and ring with unique proc and aura

Yoloswagx
02-20-2020, 11:31 PM
Means they add items in valley vendor? They add sure bound arc amulet and ring with unique proc and aurathis can be implemented but in a new currency of elite maps in valley?? since the token obtain in valley r too easy just like they did for 71 expansion

Premo
02-21-2020, 12:52 AM
this can be implemented but in a new currency of elite maps in valley?? since the token obtain in valley r too easy just like they did for 71 expansion

I think new arc pendant and ring will cost sure 1million valley tokens

Allset
02-21-2020, 08:59 AM
I think new arc pendant and ring will cost sure 1million valley tokens100k would be nice. But you already know how STS likes to do it.

I have noticed STS keeps adjusting the finite details of VG. Three Gates ago I was able to get to wave 102 with a decent pt. This last Gates I only got to wave 65 with an op pt & that was the farthest we got. I am really wondering how many will be able to get past wave 10 in elite VG?

Rogue[emoji1655]

Yoloswagx
02-21-2020, 09:08 AM
100k would be nice. But you already know how STS likes to do it.

I have noticed STS keeps adjusting the finite details of VG. Three Gates ago I was able to get to wave 102 with a decent pt. This last Gates I only got to wave 65 with an op pt & that was the farthest we got. I am really wondering how many will be able to get past wave 10 in elite VG?

Rogue[emoji1655]made a thread for this but it isnt responded...still wondered is it intentional to buff the mobs? maybe release a thread for the buff on the mobs?

Allset
02-21-2020, 12:21 PM
made a thread for this but it isnt responded...still wondered is it intentional to buff the mobs? maybe release a thread for the buff on the mobs?

Sent from my SM-G965F using TapatalkI think STS is fine tuning Gates so it doesn't break the AL economy. When Gates first started players were going to wave 1,000. If someone had 800% gl killing a boss in less than 60 sec for a 1,000 waves. That's a lot of gold. So STS adjusted different factors to make Gates equal to what ESG used to be gold wise on the economy.

Rogue[emoji1655]

Skolking
02-23-2020, 05:43 AM
They can make the gate eight people like raid zone

Crocodile
02-23-2020, 08:29 PM
100k would be nice. But you already know how STS likes to do it.

Rogue[emoji1655]When I speak about the mobs has been buffed, everyone saying its a hoax. I see alot of ppl dying at wave 68-69 including myself also, its kinda weird.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Senkuu
02-23-2020, 11:32 PM
When I speak about the mobs has been buffed, everyone saying its a hoax. I see alot of ppl dying at wave 68-69 including myself also, its kinda weird.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hope they buff/change ebon staff proc cuz I don't fell any damage it deals at gates.

Faotblack
02-24-2020, 12:32 AM
Hope they buff/change ebon staff proc cuz I don't fell any damage it deals at gates.If you are lvl 76, It's totally normal to deal low dmg because the weapon is lvl 71.