PDA

View Full Version : what does this mean?

Skeletonlord
01-14-2012, 03:57 AM
Do any of you know what this means? I know that it was a forum upgrade but bbclosed?

Beanmachine
01-14-2012, 04:04 AM
Never saw that...what app/website is this?

Skeletonlord
01-14-2012, 04:37 AM
Never saw that...what app/website is this?

This is the Spacetime Studios community app, which can be downloaded free of charge from the app store and android markets. It allows you to access your spacetime studios account forums from your device. You should get it. It is an awesome app, you log in to your account, then there you go! You can access forums! The top bar, where it says "home", when clicked, you can choose from a variety of options, including the forums.

CodyBearr
01-14-2012, 04:54 AM
Yeah happens to my app all the time, at first I thought it meant sever was down but now idk

Ebalere
01-14-2012, 07:18 AM
It happens when the forums are down for upgrades/maintenance. The actual website is down at the same time usually, and this could also happen if the mobile app needs an update possibly.

Beanmachine
01-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Oh, I don't go on forums on hand devices, takes too much time to load lol. Mac Air FTW!

Piosidon
01-14-2012, 01:58 PM
It happens when the forums are down for upgrades/maintenance. The actual website is down at the same time usually, and this could also happen if the mobile app needs an update possibly.
When forums are down it just says your device can't connect to the forums.