PDA

View Full Version : Buffs......

Treenire
01-14-2012, 04:02 AM
Just wondering why the buffs have been changed, theyre practically worthless now...

Even the description of the buff has been changed.....is this for keeps? Or just an accident?.....

Makes doing emma that little bit harder.. Lol

Beanmachine
01-14-2012, 04:07 AM
Please stop these "buffs" that don't work threads, there has been over 5 already, and the issue has been addressed by STS.
It's just a bug, the devs fill fix it soon.

Treenire
01-14-2012, 04:09 AM
Many apologies, i havent seen the other buff threads.

Beanmachine
01-14-2012, 04:11 AM
Many apologies, i havent seen the other buff threads.

No worries, they belonged in the Bugs section, hence being moved.

blox
01-15-2012, 05:17 PM
No worries, they belonged in the Bugs section, hence being moved.

u do know that buffs still dont work and making many threads will attract attention to the people so let the threads fade away as they do

RedRyder
01-15-2012, 07:20 PM
u do know that buffs still dont work and making many threads will attract attention to the people so let the threads fade away as they do

It's not the way to go about it. It's a serious bug, so it'll get fixed as quickly as possible. If its been addressed and acknowledged as a problem by a dev, there's no need to keep pressing on.

The original poster must not frequent the forums, so it was innocent of him/her to make another thread. Bean you're the man, but you shouldn't jump the gun like that :(

Bunnyshoota
01-15-2012, 09:08 PM
Its already been almost 2 days................................

Beanmachine
01-15-2012, 09:29 PM
It's not the way to go about it. It's a serious bug, so it'll get fixed as quickly as possible. If its been addressed and acknowledged as a problem by a dev, there's no need to keep pressing on.

The original poster must not frequent the forums, so it was innocent of him/her to make another thread. Bean you're the man, but you shouldn't jump the gun like that :(

I'll be softer next time;) Perhaps they could have a note from the news NPC in every town talking about the bug, so people can be informed in game.