PDA

View Full Version : Scammer! Beware!

Pinocciohh
01-14-2012, 05:10 AM
Earlier today a character named Mrwolfyboy was selling his guild for 30k but isnt it obvious what will happen?

ninjaduck
01-14-2012, 05:43 AM
I think, as you're somebody trying to help the community, It would have been best to warn the player, that ANY trades outside the trade box were against TOS, instead of making a thread about it. :)

Kiwihawk
01-14-2012, 05:56 PM
i see many people selling gulids but the just take the money BUT i was very lucky i got a gulid for 30K
cos he made me gulid master first and then i gave the money so i am very lucky:)

FluffNStuff
01-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Possibly a scam, or maybe just another of the many plat to gold conversions. Buying guilds and selling them is no difference then selling a plat based vanity helm. It surprises me (sorta) that STS would allow a full transfer of a plat purchased item to another player.

javier995
01-14-2012, 07:25 PM
Possibly a scam, or maybe just another of the many plat to gold conversions. Buying guilds and selling them is no difference then selling a plat based vanity helm. It surprises me (sorta) that STS would allow a full transfer of a plat purchased item to another player.

What plat based vanity helmet can be sold?

Survivorfan
01-14-2012, 07:26 PM
What plat based vanity helmet can be sold?

He was just saying that it would be the same as it. I'm almost completely sure none are.

javier995
01-14-2012, 11:08 PM
He was just saying that it would be the same as it. I'm almost completely sure none are.

Ah ty ty, you deserve a thanks!