PDA

View Full Version : Preview: Endgame Loot Re-Roll

Cinco
02-17-2020, 10:10 PM
In the coming week (probably on or about Feb. 20th) we will have an update that affects endgame loot in a few key areas:

Dragon Treasure Chests
Silver and Gold Dragon Treasure chest items will no longer drop as loot.

You can keep (or sell, or open) any Silver or Gold Dragon Treasure chests that you have. Contents of these chests will not change.

Admiral Vanities
The (blue) Admiral's Service Dress vanity items will no longer drop as loot.

A couple of new dress uniform colors are being added as loot: the Imperial Purple and Funeral Dress Black.

The soon-to-be-discontinued Gold Dragon Treasure chest will be the only source for the (white) Admiral's Dinner Dress vanity armor and helmet items. Likewise the (blue) Service Dress items will remain in the soon-to-be-forgotten Silver chest.

L110 Gear
Last, but not least, all Mythical Level 110 equipment items will be added to Ebonthrax' loot. This includes items that were previously only available in Dragon Treasure chests.

Speaking of 'gear,' we are gearing-up for a juicy Alterran St. Paddy's Day celebration and making plans to mark a very special Birthday this year. I'll post pics when I have 'em ;-)

synfullmagic_23110
02-17-2020, 10:12 PM
In the coming week (probably on or about Feb. 20th) we will have an update that affects endgame loot in a few key areas:

Dragon Treasure Chests
Silver and Gold Dragon Treasure chest items will no longer drop as loot.

You can keep (or sell, or open) any Silver or Gold Dragon Treasure chests that you have. Contents of these chests will not change.

Admiral Vanities
The (blue) Admiral's Service Dress vanity items will no longer drop as loot.

A couple of new dress uniform colors are being added as loot: the Imperial Purple and Funeral Dress Black.

The soon-to-be-discontinued Gold Dragon Treasure chest will be the only source for the (white) Admiral's Dinner Dress vanity armor and helmet items. Likewise the (blue) Service Dress items will remain in the soon-to-be-forgotten Silver chest.

L110 Gear
Last, but not least, all Mythical Level 110 equipment items will be added to Ebonthrax' loot. This includes items that were previously only available in Dragon Treasure chests.

Speaking of 'gear,' we are gearing-up for a juicy Alterran St. Paddy's Day celebration and making plans to mark a very special Birthday this year. I'll post pics when I have 'em ;-)

Hmmm...finally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magiz
02-17-2020, 10:13 PM
Sounds good [emoji106]

dmt
02-17-2020, 10:19 PM
[emoji848][emoji3166][emoji51]

CrimsonTider
02-18-2020, 06:53 AM
Thank you for the official update information, Cinco.

ImRandy
02-18-2020, 08:17 AM
10 year anniversary of PL ... strong like metal indestructible like diamonds ... saving up for that one. St paddy’s will have to be over the top or not many going spend on it.

XghostzX
02-18-2020, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the info, Cinco! :D

Starriding
02-18-2020, 02:01 PM
Nice and i sold my dinner LMAO but nice anyways!

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Zalmon
02-18-2020, 07:03 PM
Cinco, I can't thank you enough for the loot system change! Having the ability to farm content for the best in slot gear has always been the one of the reasons I love to play Pocket Legends. I hope this change remains for future years to come! :smile:

Takd
02-18-2020, 10:52 PM
Rest in peace to all the hard earned gold worked up to buy a mythic set :( Good idea though

comefly
02-19-2020, 02:33 AM
L110 Gear

Please clarify. Do you mean even Isle of Night boss can also drop Mythical equipment? Or only the dragon Ebonthrax boss at the very end.

Ocdoc
02-19-2020, 05:40 AM
Sounds like cinco keeps messing with the game?
what are the people that do not spend platinum supposed to do end game ?
sit on their hides at sailing ship all day ?

dmt
02-19-2020, 09:09 AM
Cinco, I can't thank you enough for the loot system change! Having the ability to farm content for the best in slot gear has always been the one of the reasons I love to play Pocket Legends. I hope this change remains for future years to come! [emoji2]i kinda agree. i hate being negative and something but changes like this makes me don't wanna spend money in game anymore. as i said before i don't care about spending money in games "since it worth it". this current event (Valentine) is an example. did spend 8K plat on Halloween event 2019 and 800 plat on the Valentine's 2020. i hate the ticket system on this and definitely don't worth it @Cinco

Ocdoc
02-22-2020, 12:23 AM
Thank you Cinco for taking away our only ENDGAME grinding that we had for NON platinum users or even casual Platinum users.

Grinding for silver chests in ISLE, and normal ebonthrax maps Is all we had if we had no platinum.

BUt NOOOOOO END GAME CONTENT was taken away and not replaced by anything else.

now everyone just sits in sailing ship all day and now IM ONE OF THEM... thank you CINCO.

Ocdoc
02-22-2020, 12:26 AM
working on my 10 posts for access to these forums ! please move this to New players Thread that i seem to not have access too ???

dmt
02-22-2020, 12:41 AM
At least Mythic PC's still not easy to drop so it's okay :D

Danthemanoy
05-24-2020, 12:40 PM
Has anyone even found funeral dress black yet lol

Entarcher
05-24-2020, 10:20 PM
thelonearcher had the hat but thats it