PDA

View Full Version : whats going on!!!

Corpser
01-14-2012, 06:37 AM
So basically i got this email from spacetime on new campian ( see images) so new campian doesnt mention level cap increase.

Then i noticed from face book a person asked when next cap increase i wanna reach cap then spacetine replys get your grind on!

So whats going on are we gonna get the crusade of chaos then another map for upped level cap. The get your grind on has led me to believe that update is soon so i better grind quickly :(.

flashbackflip
01-14-2012, 06:49 AM
I'm quite sure you can get all the answers you need right here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?46754-Crusade-Of-Choas-part-1-Invasion

Peace and.. GET GRINDING! Lol

Cahaun
01-14-2012, 10:06 AM
I hate it when I'm grinding and there's a lvl 38 asking when the new cap is going to be released lol

Kakatoa91
01-14-2012, 10:19 AM
Well there shouldnt be any major surprise.
Sts has been now trying to get new maps at least every 3 months in pl or sl.
So if last one was middle of December... just calculate lol.

:)

Hullukko
01-14-2012, 05:30 PM
Well there shouldnt be any major surprise.
Sts has been now trying to get new maps at least every 3 months in pl or sl.
So if last one was middle of December... just calculate lol.
:)

Not quite true for SL.
Sloucho, Shipyard and Voleria all came out last fall between August and mid December. The interval has been significantly shorter than 3 months.

Kakatoa91
01-15-2012, 03:27 AM
It is trueee pants! :)
Shipy was out on october then voleria december. So next in February, middle of it or after, around valentine day probably.
I dont remember were I saw in post Sam saying now generally theyll do new maps every 3 months sl or pl now. Leaving people time to lvl and sts working better on final touches.
Just ask flip, jsl, sam ig if u c them ull see.

Beanmachine
01-15-2012, 03:43 AM
God I hate grinding, and by killing 20 mobs in Vol 4 then rmk is boring as hell!
To tell you the truth, I'm lv37 and HAVEN'T KILLED a single Volaria Boss yet.

Conclusion? Stop playing SL.

Hullukko
01-26-2012, 04:46 AM
God I hate grinding, and by killing 20 mobs in Vol 4 then rmk is boring as hell!

Many, oh so many have. And can't blame them...

The end game is in a horrible condition. Worse yet, the game is practically unmaintained. Things haven't improved for a full month at all. They'll say it's due to sts being busy with DL, but I'll say they screwed paying customers over for dumping Voleria on us and leaving it at that.

Cahaun
01-26-2012, 05:40 AM

Nah or you could do full vularia runs.