PDA

View Full Version : @Devs We Need More locks

Crankomaniac
02-18-2020, 03:04 AM
As title said. We Need new locks to loot new Arcane weapons. Why did i Open this thread?
Simple because Look at the Price of These new weapons.
60-130 mil!!! (Depends on demand and awake).

I know These weapons have high demand and are rare But this is like having the Option to raise the Price to the sky...

Best Solution was to constantly release the weapons in every Event lock so that the demand AND price of These weapons can be normal.

Wish u all a Good day!

Sharky04
02-18-2020, 03:07 AM
Lol then it would be unfair for those who bough with that price. Just my opinion, no hate spread love!

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Crankomaniac
02-18-2020, 03:10 AM
I know but i mean that we have the Chance to loot it again and the Drope Rate should stay like last event (even it was very horrible and spend a lot of money :D)

Crocodile
02-18-2020, 03:33 AM
Don't worry mate, drop rate will be normal again in marvel event ;)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Overgrown
02-18-2020, 03:40 AM
Next locks will obviously have the new arcane weps, patience is a virtue.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Yoloswagx
02-18-2020, 06:07 AM
st patrick is about luck so new locks that drop arcane wep x2 lucks

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Crankomaniac
02-18-2020, 07:29 AM
Ty guys Good to know. :)

konafez
02-18-2020, 01:49 PM
i want them to bring back a updated form of the old lock crate of the watch

PostNoob
02-18-2020, 11:06 PM
Im guessing 76 arc weapon drop rates will increase when they start developing 81 expansion and said loot,unless a new flavor comes sooner. Spring/summer. i would bet locks actually drop engine weps decently when you see power(Kreep!)coming.Keep trying tho! Always money to made in AL to those who try. If Easter is like last year, you can make 50m+ off free energy if you farm your butt off.

You can't just just release the goodies abundantly knowing only X amount of people will spend Y/$ without holding out till the next big ticket item.
Inflation is good to a point, makes it worth it for the guys who spend cash gambling for arcs ect. Low Arc price, no demand and by by game.

The time is coming, but big spenders get their glory now. :-)