PDA

View Full Version : Server reconnecting

Anherone
02-19-2020, 12:57 AM
Running valley gates, all my party we got high ping several times, it wasnt for my WiFi connection, i have good mb/s, more like all our party members got high ping, so annoying while you try to survive there

Thanks

Faotblack
02-19-2020, 05:42 AM
After what wave?

Futumsh
02-19-2020, 10:26 AM
Server performance hasn't had any issues recently, so just network issues of some sort - welcome to the internet?

Anherone
02-19-2020, 01:08 PM
Server performance hasn't had any issues recently, so just network issues of some sort - welcome to the internet?

I doubt it was my connection, aleast 3 of 4 there we got high ping for some seconds after several waves, anyway i just tried to reset my modem, thanks

Futumsh
02-19-2020, 01:16 PM
I doubt it was my connection, aleast 3 of 4 there we got high ping for some seconds after several waves, anyway i just tried to reset my modem, thanks

Doesn't necessarily mean it's your network, just somewhere between you and us. The closer it is to us, the more likely it affects multiple people if it happens, but we can't control it.

Anherone
02-19-2020, 01:18 PM
Doesn't necessarily mean it's your network, just somewhere between you and us. The closer it is to us, the more likely it affects multiple people if it happens, but we can't control it.

I see it, my bad futumsh, thanks for clarify it