PDA

View Full Version : Bugs, things to please look into

KillaSkillz
01-14-2012, 12:33 PM
Hi, first off great game. :)

Wasn't sure where to address my findings, then I fund this section.

A couple things I noticed while playing:
Miners Luck no longer rerolls 100% of the time as it is still advertized. Probably a bug? Tried 5x on different maps, sometimes it just don't reroll. Yesterday on numa, in a 1/2hr it only rerolled 3 times for better loot. If this is the plan please change description.

The Level 41 cap vanity chest armor for commando for some reason shows up under custom meganaut chest instead of over. looks cool with the dark highlights on the sides, but I thought vanity was supposed to cover.

On tips between screens, one says some bosses take strategery to defeat or something like that. But the word used is "strategery". I dont think that's a word, strategy works fine in the sentence. Possibly intentional, but it's something that bugs me every time I see it. (i'm a bit of a nit picker, lol)

Thank you for your time to read this.

Ihavenokills
01-15-2012, 11:59 PM
A couple things I noticed while playing:
Miners Luck no longer rerolls 100% of the time as it is still advertized. Probably a bug? Tried 5x on different maps, sometimes it just don't reroll. Yesterday on numa, in a 1/2hr it only rerolled 3 times for better loot. If this is the plan please change description.

are you talking about rerolls on bosses or mobs? it (should) be 100% on bosses if this is the case.

KillaSkillz
01-16-2012, 06:36 AM
100% chance to reroll for better loot. I don't know about bosses, not enough data. but it doesn't reroll 100% on mobs or boxes, I am sure of that.
Since there is less bosses than mobs or boxes, guessing ir doesn't reroll 100% on bosses either, just takes longer to notice. It's probably still better then a 25%er, just not 100% like it says it is.

It's hard for me to test bosses efficently, I get like 1-2 bosses per enhancer.