PDA

View Full Version : When is this coming @Devs

Chronox
02-19-2020, 12:10 PM
So i was crawling around forums and noticed this and wondered why no info about this arcane armor was released yet? Been forever. Also i did remembered it was mentioned that you will also be focusing on making a 76 mythic wep and a set with a proc? any details on that as well? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200219/b581c1d3e4946373b05b62ec1b78fc6a.jpg

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-19-2020, 12:19 PM
That look wound up being the 'Gear Grinder' vanity stuff.

scarysmerf
02-19-2020, 12:19 PM
The armor is available as a vanity at the moment not sure if or when they will releace as arcane.

Chronox
02-19-2020, 12:31 PM
That look wound up being the 'Gear Grinder' vanity stuff.Oh i see, bummer tho that it couldnt be arc or mythic gears for 76, orrrr maybe you have that up ur sleeves cinco :3 i wonderrr *evil laughs*

Cinco
02-19-2020, 12:44 PM
Oh i see, bummer tho that it couldnt be arc or mythic gears for 76, orrrr maybe you have that up ur sleeves cinco :3 i wonderrr *evil laughs*

It is still very much a possibility. Historically we tend to release the stat version of an item before releasing a vanity version... but we changed that up with the Death Engine vanity weapons last year.
We could definitely use this 'Gear Grinder' look for the Level 76 Arcane armor and helmet items tho ;-)

Chronox
02-19-2020, 12:50 PM
It is still very much a possibility. Historically we tend to release the stat version of an item before releasing a vanity version... but we changed that up with the Death Engine vanity weapons last year.
We could definitely use this 'Gear Grinder' look for the Level 76 Arcane armor and helmet items tho ;-)Haha knew it, thanks for taking it into consideration tho [emoji3531]

Encryptions
02-19-2020, 01:26 PM
We could definitely use this 'Gear Grinder' look for the Level 76 Arcane armor and helmet items tho ;-)
Can we get arcane items lv 76 like vest helmet ring pendant belts and possibly a different artifact added to the vendor 15k tokens per item?

PostNoob
02-19-2020, 04:32 PM
Can we get arcane items lv 76 like vest helmet ring pendant belts and possibly a different artifact added to the vendor 15k tokens per item?

Dont ask for much huh, are you joking or...obvs you must know this isnt a possibility.

Encryptions
02-19-2020, 04:44 PM
Dont ask for much huh, are you joking or...obvs you must know this isnt a possibility.Which part isn't a possibility because both seem possible to me. Many people already have max tokens and are looking to use them on something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

hyxx
02-19-2020, 06:31 PM
Which part isn't a possibility because both seem possible to me. Many people already have max tokens and are looking to use them on something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TapatalkMy vale currency always full,so i had to buy valley vrate recipe instead and save like 9k just to be ready if any new stuff release in goody wells vendor and also i dont think 15k seems a good amount to buy those arc ring,pend,maybe 20k?well we could farm those token easily in gates,for the helm maybe 30k,if armor should probally be 50k+ (if it has proc like ebon armor)

Just my opinion :)-

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
02-19-2020, 06:34 PM
My vale currency always full,so i had to buy valley vrate recipe instead and save like 9k just to be ready if any new stuff release in goody wells vendor and also i dont think 15k seems a good amount to buy those arc ring,pend,maybe 20k?well we could farm those token easily in gates,for the helm maybe 30k,if armor should probally be 50k+ (if it has proc like ebon armor)

Just my opinion :)-

Sent from my SM-G610F using TapatalkYeah, just make them cost alot of tokens 20k+ each item. I am able to get 10k fast and I don't farm gates as often as others.

Yoloswagx
02-19-2020, 07:46 PM
If the arcane 76 armor releases, can we get the proc mainly as a defensive buff? to compensate the high damage dealt by mobs in valley gates like 60% damage reductions for 10seconds? and on top of that nerf the defensive buff giving jus 10% damage reductions in pvp so no complainers

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Overgrown
02-19-2020, 09:36 PM
Can 76 mythic amulet drop on one of the portal? (Or its already dropping?)

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

hyxx
02-19-2020, 10:09 PM
Can 76 mythic amulet drop on one of the portal? (Or its already dropping?)

Sent from my CPH1803 using TapatalkAmu drop on certain place depend on type

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Christmaztown
02-20-2020, 03:51 AM

hey hey you, yea you...
can you send me a file of a map from arcane legends? im a professional flash designer and i want to attempt to create my own version or own map for Arcane legends. i have been flash designing for 4 years and im very interested in attempting to create or re create a map using the file of any map from arcane legends. if not thank you for ur time.

-Christmaztown

PS: if you do decide to send me a file to use i will try and create new maps and send the map files to you directly so that one day maybe they could be added into the game or atleast redesigned by you and added. i just want to make new maps for arcane legends and hope that one gets in the game.

dominatingnerbzjsgd
02-26-2020, 07:57 AM
Yeah, just make them cost alot of tokens 20k+ each item. I am able to get 10k fast and I don't farm gates as often as others.

Maybe 100k tokens per item would be nice coz if too cheap then everyone would get it very eazily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk