PDA

View Full Version : 2020-02-19 Content Update (271605)

TzatOps
02-19-2020, 03:57 PM
+ The Council of Elders' 'Arena of Honor' has been added to the list of available PvP Game Types.
+ Level 51 Vampires must equip six (6) pieces of Council-approved Honor Equipment in order to access the Arena of Honor (DM - Honor Ward).
+ Blood Forged items are not allowed in the Arena of Honor.
+ Honor Gear cannot be enhanced at the Blood Forge.
+ Vampires are not allowed to change equipment while in the Arena of Honor (so choose your load-out carefully before entering).
+ The Council's Honor equipment bundle can be purchased from the store for 5,000 gold.
+ The Council's Honor equipment pack contains the pet, weapons and all gems required to complete the Honor item set and allow access to the Arena.
+ Honor equipment items can be stashed (but not traded) and are only available for Level 51.
+ Special PvP Event: Arena of Honor Dueling Chamber! 1v1 and 2v2 Combat!
+ For a week (starting on Thursday, Feb. 20th at 1:30pm) speak to Lilith near the entrance to Pleasant Meadows.
+ Wear a full set of Honor Gear to enter the 1v1 or 2v2 Arena of Honor zones.
+ Provide feedback on the new Honor Equipment, and the 'dueling' zones in support of (possible) future PvP events.

AEntity
02-19-2020, 04:00 PM
This... was unexpected, can't wait to try it out! Will edit and report back on this post, thanks!

tusharreings
02-19-2020, 04:09 PM
Nice!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

mascotmullah
02-19-2020, 04:10 PM
Finally cinco started listening to the community ..I'm coming out of retirement for this event haha and it's gonna be smashing

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Igothikal
02-19-2020, 04:21 PM
Lol hm looks intriguing ty Devs!!!

Atomiclegend
02-19-2020, 04:30 PM
Bring back Killer Crop Set?

Supatra.
02-19-2020, 04:38 PM
+ The Council of Elders' 'Arena of Honor' has been added to the list of available PvP Game Types.
+ Level 51 Vampires must equip six (6) pieces of Council-approved Honor Equipment in order to access the Arena of Honor (DM - Honor Ward).
+ Vampires are not allowed to change equipment while in the Arena of Honor (so choose your load-out carefully before entering).
+ The Council's Honor equipment bundle can be purchased from the store for 5,000 gold.
+ The Council's Honor equipment pack contains the pet, weapons and all gems required to complete the Honor item set and allow access to the Arena.
+ Honor equipment items can be stashed (but not traded) and are only available for Level 51.
+ For a week (starting on Thursday, Feb. 20th at 1:30pm) speak to Lilith near the entrance to Pleasant Meadows.
+ Provide feedback on the new Honor Equipment, and the 'dueling' zones in support of (possible) future PvP events.Thanks cinco

Enviado de meu SM-J710MN usando o Tapatalk

Habibibi
02-19-2020, 04:39 PM
+ Provide feedback on the new Honor Equipment, and the 'dueling' zones in support of (possible) future PvP events.

This is such a nice surprise:applause:

Thank you so much for creating this wonderful PVP EVENT!!! MAKE PvP GREAT AGAIN:applause:

However, this could bring DYNAMISM to DL COMMUNITY simply because not only for current players who are retired from PvP just playing PvP but also for the players who already QUIT the game can be back to try this new PVP system:applause:

I'm so loving the new arena!Thumbs Up!

deadlystriker
02-19-2020, 04:47 PM
Great addition to the game devs! Pvp works really well! Now we can go back to what it was like at low level pvp! Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Igothikal
02-19-2020, 05:57 PM
I'm so loving the new arena! Its really good I hope it stays after PvP event.

kurbeka
02-19-2020, 06:23 PM

I LLLLOVE IT !!!

I just tried it, IT IS FUN with how simple and classic it is...please consider creating a CTF version of it the same CTF of Asylum map !
And something more I would like to request you to add Glacial lvl 51 weapons BY RENTING THEM 24hrs FOR GOLD into the Horor Zones.

Thanks for the devs and special thanks for Cinco a man of his word for putting more focus into the PvP section of the game. Great move guys keep the hard work !

Purifysoul
02-19-2020, 06:23 PM
Is it possible to have a ctf version instead of it being DM only? The juice is in the ctf mode you know. Maybe with stronger gems and sets for it though so we don't die that fast.

kurbeka
02-19-2020, 06:31 PM
By the way the new pet " Council's All-Seeing Eye " is tradable is that part of the plan ???

Supatra.
02-19-2020, 06:34 PM
By the way the new pet " Council's All-Seeing Eye " is tradable is that part of the plan ???See Fixues and bugs

Enviado de meu SM-J710MN usando o Tapatalk

Kusa
02-19-2020, 07:50 PM
Finally something cool updated.. .. Thanks

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Purifysoul
02-20-2020, 12:54 AM
Since you asked for feedback.

The new honor equipment is kinda weak, we die way too quick especially with level 5 unholy blessing being around in this level of pvp. The strength of the powers don't match the stats of the items, maybe if their stats are boosted up only a bit it will be better. Plus we really should get a capture the flag version of this. People already played DM most of the time and ctf has been empty for ages. Would be great if we get a version for it. Maybe bring a different honor items set specifically for ctf that are a bit stronger if the available items set isn't meant to be changed.

Katkathleen
02-20-2020, 12:55 AM
Very nice update! Remind me of the good old times! Finally rats build are also good, and nuke is more efficient.

I think we die too fast tho - probably because of bless 5. And the brim never misses because there are no dodge gems.

ALSO, Please make a CTF ARENA as well. It would be great for CTF players like me!

Thank you for the update!

tusharreings
02-20-2020, 12:56 AM
Very nice update! Remind me of the good old times! Finally rats build are also good, and nuke is more efficient.

I think we die too fast tho - probably because of bless 5. And the brim never misses because there are no dodge gems.

Thank you for the update!Yeah yeah Yeah!
I wish I can play that event [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Katkathleen
02-20-2020, 01:03 AM
What s stopping you lol?

Purifysoul
02-20-2020, 01:11 AM
We also missed something. This is about going back innit? Then the outfits that add damage like dark north and so on, aren't supposed to work in this game mode of PvP. I had some people tell me about that part, although I am aware that there has been other outfits that are cheap for gold in this valentines event that add damage for pvp but I guess not everyone could still afford them ����*♂️

namca
02-20-2020, 04:12 AM

wow cinco bro:) ^5 !!
thanks for this :)
its a very good way new players come pvp !
for real that is a good dope for Dl :)

mascotmullah
02-20-2020, 04:50 AM
Cinco sir I have a question about the event though ..there were no rewards stated that will be recieved there ..will we receive further information on that or the event is just basically for having more players actively involved in the new pvp?

$RK$
02-20-2020, 06:18 AM
+ Provide feedback on the new Honor Equipment, and the 'dueling' zones in support of (possible) future PvP events.thanks for new pvp map but there we need some better gear or let us use awaken gear because when we use honor equipment gear hp drain very fast.
but I'm glad after years finally we have something new for pvp.
very thankful sts :)

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-20-2020, 07:55 AM
Cinco sir I have a question about the event though ..there were no rewards stated that will be recieved there ..will we receive further information on that or the event is just basically for having more players actively involved in the new pvp?

Correct. This is just to get feedback on the item sets and to see how players like the 1v1 and 2v2 rooms. Once the issues get ironed out I would like to do a PvP event with juicy rewards. I’d call this a Preview of Honor DM.

Right now on my list to review are: vanity bonuses in Honor PvP, health pool for all sets, and adding a CTF map for Honor gear.

deadlystriker
02-20-2020, 07:56 AM
Correct. This is just to get feedback on the item sets and to see how players like the 1v1 and 2v2 rooms. Once the issues get ironed out I would like to do a PvP event with juicy rewards. I’d call this a Preview of Honor DM.

Right now on my list to review are: vanity bonuses in Honor PvP, health pool for all sets, and adding a CTF map for Honor gear.

Its one dm cinco there isnt any 1v1 or 2v2 rooms is a 5v5

Looking forward to see what you have in store for us in DL. Thank you in advance!

Uptosts
02-20-2020, 08:22 AM

Yeah. Anyway I liked it alot did pvp after a long time .

Habibibi
02-20-2020, 09:10 AM

Thank you for giving us feedback on @Cinco. This includes a exciting new major feature never seen before in Dark Legends :encouragement:
We look forward to it :victorious: :victorious: All the best to the Spacetime team! Today we will have Lilith in game to provide access to 1v1 and 2v2 maps for comparison to the Honor Ward. Good luck, have fun LEGENDS!!

kurbeka
02-20-2020, 09:34 AM

Looking forward to see what you have in store for us in DL. Thank you in advance!

Yes there isnt any specific 1vs1 or 2vs2 rooms it is just one room which starts when there is at least 3 players on each team.

mascotmullah
02-20-2020, 09:51 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAlright sir noted ..I look forward with full eagerness to the main event and I'd like to say you and the rest of the team have done really well with this new update

Cinco
02-20-2020, 10:50 AM

Ah! Right. I could have been a bit more clear about this: A 'Preview' event will begin today at 1:30pm Central. At this time you will see "Lilith" near the blood fountain at the entrance to the PvP rooms. She will grant you access to the 1v1 and 2v2 rooms that we're testing. Access to the 'Honor Ward' (and all other standard arena maps) will be suspended for a while.

I think that the gear is balanced much better for 1v1 and 2v2 clashes - but we'll see. It's possible that I'll need to add a health / defense boost to the larger Honor Ward map (since you can get pummeled with combos and die too fast).

deadlystriker
02-20-2020, 11:01 AM
Ah! Right. I could have been a bit more clear about this: A 'Preview' event will begin today at 1:30pm Central. At this time you will see "Lilith" near the blood fountain at the entrance to the PvP rooms. She will grant you access to the 1v1 and 2v2 rooms that we're testing. Access to the 'Honor Ward' (and all other standard arena maps) will be suspended for a while.

I think that the gear is balanced much better for 1v1 and 2v2 clashes - but we'll see. It's possible that I'll need to add a health / defense boost to the larger Honor Ward map (since you can get pummeled with combos and die too fast).

Ah, okay - that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up!

On Topic: Can’t wait for it to start :applause: :applause:

kurbeka
02-20-2020, 12:48 PM

Heads up !

I see a possibility there for cheaters to take advantage of the coming new VS maps, therefore I suggest some countermeasures to be planned beforehand such as :

A) Let the battles viewable by the non participants so they could report mischief.
B) Disable the results of those matches I mean Kills/Deaths are not added to the players status.

Maybe there is more ways to stop the mischief give it a think, thank you.

Habibibi
02-20-2020, 01:26 PM
Heads up !

I see a possibility there for cheaters to take advantage of the coming new VS maps, therefore I suggest some countermeasures to be planned beforehand such as :

A) Let the battles viewable by the non participants so they could report mischief.
B) Disable the results of those matches I mean Kills/Deaths are not added to the players status.

Maybe there is more ways to stop the mischief give it a think, thank you.

LOL... Yeah... That's why I was wondering, too.... Some balance in content would be nice @Cinco:smile:
PLEASE look into it?!?

FAIR and EQUAL playing ground for all players PLS!!

kurbeka
02-20-2020, 03:16 PM
To be frank I do not like the new 1vs1 and 2vs2 maps because after you die the enemy kills you again at the spawn before you can do anything and this just too perfect for farming alts for fake kdr without any witnesses...

Some fixes are needed or different maps.

Like for example make it that when the opponent kills the other side they respawn at the their separate rooms and can not move until their dead opponent respawn as well.

Cinco
02-20-2020, 03:23 PM
There are no plans to add a spectator system for Dark Legends.

If the 1v1, 2v2 maps are a failure - I'm still happy that I tried the suggestion :-)

kurbeka
02-20-2020, 03:29 PM
There are no plans to add a spectator system for Dark Legends.

If the 1v1, 2v2 maps are a failure - I'm still happy that I tried the suggestion :-)

Whats wrong with the old DM map to be made into 1vs1 and 2vs2 ? without the king of the ring

Cinco
02-20-2020, 03:42 PM
Whats wrong with the old DM map to be made into 1vs1 and 2vs2 ? without the king of the ring

Nothing prevents spawn-killing in those maps either. I'd venture to say the 'spawn camping' issue is mostly related to the fact that there are no other enemies to watch out for.

kurbeka
02-20-2020, 03:43 PM

Since the map is wide and the respawn is random...a map that has these features might work out, however if a spectator system are not put there well that will not change anything to prevent alts farming

kurbeka
02-20-2020, 03:46 PM
Nothing prevents spawn-killing in those maps either. I'd venture to say the 'spawn camping' issue is mostly related to the fact that there are no other enemies to watch out for.

This could be solved by making the respawn happens randomly...since the old DM has 4 boxes so it makes it hard to reach the respawned opponent's spot in time

Cinco
02-20-2020, 03:50 PM
Since the map is wide and the respawn is random...a map that has these features might work out, however if a spectator system are not put there well that will not change anything to prevent alts farming

There will not be a Spectator system. I want to be clear about setting expectations here. Thanks!

Cinco
02-20-2020, 03:51 PM
This could be solved by making the respawn happens randomly...since the old DM has 4 boxes so it makes it hard to reach the respawned opponent's spot in time

Indeed. This could be accomplished in any map - any configuration.

What other issues exist with the Honor Equipment itself?

deadlystriker
02-20-2020, 04:02 PM

@Cinco Please can you take the time to read •my suggestion• within the suggestions thread would like to see that system implemented.. I really appreciate your willingness to help out wherever needed.

Cinco
02-20-2020, 04:07 PM
@@Cinco please can you take the time to read my suggestion within the suggestions thread would like to see that system implemented

I'll pass it on to the Technical team for evaluation. Let's keep this thread about the new PvP content.

kurbeka
02-20-2020, 04:13 PM

The horror equipment still not helpful enough to resist especially the rats skill...you could kill your opponent without the need of crossing blades, I see the same type of the Horror equipment with separate status defense/attack/health/dmg I like the idea of multiple options to select your suitable set according to your build but you might alter them for more health to compensate for the huge blood drainage of the skills like the unholy blessing and the fatal aura or you could reduce that drainage on the skills themselves : )

Xtylez
02-20-2020, 04:22 PM
Cinxo, i have some reccomendations to avoid alt farming.

First of all, You should make the 1vs1 map unable to invite people, this will make that the opponents are ramdomly chosen, which reduces the chance of fighting an alt a lot.

Second:In the 2vs2 Map, when someone invites you, you should enable an option to just join in the team of that person who invited you, so that people could play teaming up with their duos, etc; apart from that, the opponents in 2vs2 arena should be ramdomly chosen, in order to reduce the chance of getting an alt as a opponents drastically.

Also, once you join the arena, you can't leave until the match ends, to avoid the problem of relogging.

U could also add a automatic bot for people who close the game to avoid losing, which will control the cheater toon moving it to the opponent in order to give them kills until the match ends(This one is for those users whose disconnect before dying so that they will never leave the match until it ends.)

Please, let me know what you think about my ideas, if anyone has another reccomendation to this mode, reply to this comment.(No Toxicity please).

Xtylez
02-20-2020, 04:26 PM
Cinco* my bad, this keyboard.

Also the bot makes the cheater toon respawn*

Cinco
02-20-2020, 04:35 PM
Cinxo, i have some reccomendations to avoid alt farming.

First of all, You should make the 1vs1 map unable to invite people, this will make that the opponents are ramdomly chosen, which reduces the chance of fighting an alt a lot.

Second:In the 2vs2 Map, when someone invites you, you should enable an option to just join in the team of that person who invited you, so that people could play teaming up with their duos, etc; apart from that, the opponents in 2vs2 arena should be ramdomly chosen, in order to reduce the chance of getting an alt as a opponents drastically.

Also, once you join the arena, you can't leave until the match ends, to avoid the problem of relogging.

U could also add a automatic bot for people who close the game to avoid losing, which will control the cheater toon moving it to the opponent in order to give them kills until the match ends(This one is for those users whose disconnect before dying so that they will never leave the match until it ends.)

Please, let me know what you think about my ideas, if anyone has another reccomendation to this mode, reply to this comment.(No Toxicity please).

We just recently addressed issues of re-logging by fixing a few exploits players used to avoid keeping the 'pvp deserter' penalty. Do you (or anyone else) know of a way to re-log effectively now? I'd be very interested to know.

The overall arena system is engineered to allow you to play with and against your friends. What you are suggesting is more of a ranked system where you enter a lobby and behind-the-scenes matchmaking controls when you get into a match and what side you're on, etc. While I can see where this would be very attractive to PvP players of all Legends games, I don't really have the resources to make it a reality here in DL unfortunately :-(

Xtylez
02-20-2020, 04:47 PM
Yeah, i undertand, but most people don't care about PVP Penalty, people could just enter match, kill that one they have conflicts with and just leave.

Sadly, i don't know another form of avoiding pvp penalty, i guess the only one i know is just waiting until u get back to the original 'standing mode'(That one when you are not looking up, in case of male players) to leave the match, i guess u need not to attack or be attacked for 4 secs and it doesn't gives u a penalty.

Xtylez
02-20-2020, 04:50 PM
Also, i guess that the problem is that people can play with their friends and agaisnt their 'enemies'. Most people consider PvP a way to teach those one whose disrespected you a lesson(I include myself in that list lol).

deadlystriker
02-20-2020, 05:03 PM
Great work with the new maps i honestly love them!

kurbeka
02-20-2020, 05:05 PM
We just recently addressed issues of re-logging by fixing a few exploits players used to avoid keeping the 'pvp deserter' penalty. Do you (or anyone else) know of a way to re-log effectively now? I'd be very interested to know.

The overall arena system is engineered to allow you to play with and against your friends. What you are suggesting is more of a ranked system where you enter a lobby and behind-the-scenes matchmaking controls when you get into a match and what side you're on, etc. While I can see where this would be very attractive to PvP players of all Legends games, I don't really have the resources to make it a reality here in DL unfortunately :-(

Cinco, sir the recent way to avoid re-log penalty was by relogging within PvP, I mean from a map to map as you do not get deserted if you jump from CTF to DM or to another CTF match....if this was fixed I can not imagine there is still a way to avoid relog penalty, if there is I will surely record it and report right away

deadlystriker
02-20-2020, 05:10 PM
1 problem ive found is with the 2v2 arena one team are in each spawn and just spawn killing the opposing team i think there should just be the 1v1 option available along with the 5v5’s

Sereneslayer
02-20-2020, 05:39 PM
I think this is fun, except for I can’t respawn without the enemy waiting on me, so I’m not getting a chance to play, much

Xtylez
02-20-2020, 05:41 PM
Or reseting the map once the team get killed, i mean, no respawns until the entire team get killed and the map resets(Every member of each team is teleported to their respective spawn point.)

Cinco
02-20-2020, 05:56 PM
Great feedback! Keep it coming :-)

deadlystriker
02-20-2020, 06:01 PM
You should do it where they get sent back to spawn after they have killed someone! That will make it fair

deadlystriker
02-20-2020, 06:20 PM
You could do a rounds system where after a death your both sent back to spawn and start again, also i believe we should have two sets of spell pages 1 for normal campaign or pvp and the other for honor pvp so we can switch from one build to the other without having to keep spending alot of plat to change builds all of the time.

Xtylez
02-20-2020, 07:22 PM
Oh yeah, could you please add a way of reseting power points without paying play like in AL? is kinda stressful wait until u get plat in Nightly Reward.

kurbeka
02-20-2020, 07:44 PM
Is this a bug ? because I do not find it in the palts store...

https://ibb.co/1ZgyYCH

kurbeka
02-20-2020, 07:48 PM
It would be fantastic to have slots for saving PvP and PvE builds

Xtylez
02-20-2020, 08:30 PM
Yeah, it is.

kurbeka
02-20-2020, 10:24 PM
Can you make it that player can not receive damage for 3 seconds after re-spawn but rather can inflict damage ?

This simply can solve the issue of spawn camping.

namca
02-21-2020, 04:20 AM
I would suggest a gate in 1 v 1 ..
Waiting opponent in his spawn nd kill him before be able have chance hit any skill not so honored way of fighting right ?
Nd cool bout the event but can these arenas stay permanent ?
They ve fun nd I c many new faces in pvp meaning more will keep pvp alive :)

themythrise
02-22-2020, 09:08 AM
Great feedback! Keep it coming :-)Cinco, To keep the game balanced in PVP and enjoy every bit of PVP.
AUTO BALANCE TEAM REQUIRED

Scenario 1: Usually DM and CTF starts with 3 players in one side(Team A) and other 3 players in other side(Team B) i.e 3vs3. Assume that if an one side player quits the game or due to some technical issues he cann't play/disconnected. Then, the match will be 3vs2. Then, making auto team balancing is important.

Scenario 2: Assume 5v5 match, if 3 players from one side quits (Team A)and none player quits from other team(Team B) i.e 2vs5. Due to unbalanced team in the match, result of the match is assured that the majority players in team(Team B) definitely would win the match. So, balancing players in team wise required for fair and fun.
Hence, Automatically 2 Latest login players from Team B will become spectator till opponent team(Team A) get extra members so that match will be always fair and balanced at any point of time during the match.

Scenario 3) Spawn Killers: To monitor Spawn toons/characters in the PVP map, please monitor moment or activity of the every toon/character in the arena. If a toon is not moving at all for morethan 10s or 20s(example) and it's in same place in the map. Then, auto spectate that toon. Also, due to improper connectivity, toon may not move. That's why 20s count is there. So, that spawn killing is easily avoided. Lastly, keeping an alt in opponent team can be avoided. PvP match will be fair and fun.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Purifysoul
02-22-2020, 09:49 AM
Totally disagree.
I, one of the people that like to play whether it's 5v5 or 5v2 or even 5v1, that means only one thing which is more kills for the team having less members, If you would not like to play against 5 players when you're only 2, nothing stops you from leaving.

Spawn killing was a problem in the 1v1 and 2v2 arenas (which were new), but it was solved in a super nice way which was by expanding the PvP maps. As a PvP player since the very start of this game, I never had or seen a problem with ''spawn killing'' in the other PvP maps (Ctf/DM). Maybe it could happen only once and that is indeed not a problem at all. I would hate to see that being changed or having anything like ''spawn shield'' or something, added.

The only thing that could be looked into, is the people going afk for too long in an active pvp match. Afk for maybe 5 minutes gets you kicked from the match, or maybe more than 5 minutes, I'm sure Cinco would pick the best time period for such thing if it is ever to be added. Just saying though, it's not a major problem, it's been the same since years ago and for me personally it doesn't matter much.

PS: That could also help a little bit with the people who put alts in the opposite teams and let them lay there to hold a spot to out-number their enemies *cough* kof/farmscammers and his alts *cough*. it's not the best help for that but I'm just saying it may have some potential. For eg, if the account doesn't leave spawn/stays dead and doesn't spawn for (?) minutes, it gets kicked.

Purifysoul
02-22-2020, 09:59 AM
Can you make it that player can not receive damage for 3 seconds after re-spawn but rather can inflict damage ?

This simply can solve the issue of spawn camping.

That would definitely ruin the competitive Ctf games. It's not like we have a massive Ctf map with a lot of space to run away with the flag. The spawn is really close to the bases with flags and one of the best techniques to secure a flag is to get closer to the enemy's spawn and stop them from running after the flagger. Maybe if we had a bigger ctf map (which we don't need for now atleast) that could be fine to add.

For death match, it could be a thing but it's really unnecessary. We've played pvp for years and it was never a problem. If you die once to a spawn killer, that doesn't make it a problem. A problem was something like what was happening in the 2v2 and 1v1 maps at first (before expanding them) that was called a problem.

$RK$
02-22-2020, 11:28 AM
Totally disagree.
I, one of the people that like to play whether it's 5v5 or 5v2 or even 5v1, that means only one thing which is more kills for the team having less members, If you would not like to play against 5 players when you're only 2, nothing stops you from leaving.

Spawn killing was a problem in the 1v1 and 2v2 arenas (which were new), but it was solved in a super nice way which was by expanding the PvP maps. As a PvP player since the very start of this game, I never had or seen a problem with ''spawn killing'' in the other PvP maps (Ctf/DM). Maybe it could happen only once and that is indeed not a problem at all. I would hate to see that being changed or having anything like ''spawn shield'' or something, added.

The only thing that could be looked into, is the people going afk for too long in an active pvp match. Afk for maybe 5 minutes gets you kicked from the match, or maybe more than 5 minutes, I'm sure Cinco would pick the best time period for such thing if it is ever to be added. Just saying though, it's not a major problem, it's been the same since years ago and for me personally it doesn't matter much.

PS: That could also help a little bit with the people who put alts in the opposite teams and let them lay there to hold a spot to out-number their enemies *cough* kof/farmscammers and his alts *cough*. it's not the best help for that but I'm just saying it may have some potential. For eg, if the account doesn't leave spawn/stays dead and doesn't spawn for (?) minutes, it gets kicked.before talk about farmscammers first look at urself when you play all unfair matches posting one example where in 2v2 duel u are playing 2vs1.
what will u expect from people if you don't play fair?
for change people first change yourself its simple try to do it xDhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200222/b9a241a0413820bbf36523488af59634.jpg

Purifysoul
02-22-2020, 11:36 AM
My only advice for you is to think twice before posting something, for once I wish to see you post something and not appear as a massive clown ����*♂️

There is no rule that says you can't play 2v1 if the other person doesn't leave, that's 1.
2, Me and Kat were playing in the 2v2 map with someone else but they left, then that other clown of yours that took the screenshot joined. I went afk as kat was playing with that guy as you can see from the screenshot's chat, and he took a screenshot because he's like a 12 year old and thought it's a good idea, and you who is a 27 year old thought it's even a better idea to post it thinking people will actually believe that it was 2v1 lol.

Purifysoul
02-22-2020, 11:43 AM
You don't even have a forums identity. You deny that you're Farmscammers in DL you deny that you're any member of kof. Just make everyone a favour and don't reply I wanna see suggestions not waste of space posts.

deadlystriker
02-22-2020, 11:45 AM
You don't even have a forums identity. You deny that you're Farmscammers in DL you deny that you're any member of kof. Just make everyone a favour and don't reply I wanna see suggestions not waste of space posts.

Thank the lord someone said [emoji1305]

Katkathleen
02-22-2020, 11:58 AM
1. In the ss u can see that me and that guy were chatting nicely ( about making a 5v5 honor arena, which STS made), which means he wasnt mad about anything. Which means WE PLAYED 1V1, me and puri were switching. No one ganged no one.

2. If u want to take revenge ( for wtv reason u want), come online ;)

Xtylez
02-22-2020, 05:11 PM
As a player of an online Moba, i don't think your idea of making a penalty for people who doesn't move will work(Because this was firstly improved in Mobas), the reason is simple, this is easy to avoid:All you need to do is keep moving and using your powers on a same place(I.E:The Spawn Point in CTF/DM) and you will not get kicked.

What will really work is an option for Kickvote. (most people who votes an option wins)

$RK$
02-22-2020, 11:11 PM
My only advice for you is to think twice before posting something, for once I wish to see you post something and not appear as a massive clown ����*[emoji3603]

There is no rule that says you can't play 2v1 if the other person doesn't leave, that's 1.
2, Me and Kat were playing in the 2v2 map with someone else but they left, then that other clown of yours that took the screenshot joined. I went afk as kat was playing with that guy as you can see from the screenshot's chat, and he took a screenshot because he's like a 12 year old and thought it's a good idea, and you who is a 27 year old thought it's even a better idea to post it thinking people will actually believe that it was 2v1 lol.since u are 20s u deny that u are mature and adult so i don't need to argue with that type ppl thinking xD

$RK$
02-22-2020, 11:15 PM
You don't even have a forums identity. You deny that you're Farmscammers in DL you deny that you're any member of kof. Just make everyone a favour and don't reply I wanna see suggestions not waste of space posts.u have so much time to waste thats why u bring farmscammers name even he ignores u lol i wonder why u think too much about him and all u say here lies about him in ss i have proved u doing 2vs1 in 2vs2 duel with ironic msgs this type behavior is not allow :)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200223/aff6e5220f0a99568cd51b0f8a047533.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200223/11875c4f82424260947cf7bdc7ed6dba.jpg

$RK$
02-22-2020, 11:20 PM
1. In the ss u can see that me and that guy were chatting nicely ( about making a 5v5 honor arena, which STS made), which means he wasnt mad about anything. Which means WE PLAYED 1V1, me and puri were switching. No one ganged no one.

2. If u want to take revenge ( for wtv reason u want), come online ;)if u keep lie it won't prove u played 1vs1 in 2vs2 arena and yes he is not mad over your gang in game he is mature xD reason to post ss here for show that if u don't play fair don't expect ppl will play fair with u.

$RK$
02-22-2020, 11:26 PM
I am just play game peaceful but all time purifyheart and his friends talk here about farmscammers and if he comes to reply they said he start drama lol how it is drama if he comes to defend and reply your all lies with ss.
purifyheart talk about farmscammers and namco age and trash talk with their age
katkat try to tell purifyheart to be mature not trash talk and let us enjoy play game we don't get mad if he gang us so why he is getting mad isn't he mature yet? or still below 15? lol

DJDEVIL007
02-22-2020, 11:51 PM
My only advice for you is to think twice before posting something, for once I wish to see you post something and not appear as a massive clown ����*[emoji3603]

2, Me and Kat were playing in the 2v2 map with someone else but they left, then that other clown of yours that took the screenshot joined. I went afk as kat was playing with that guy as you can see from the screenshot's chat, and he took a screenshot because he's like a 12 year old and thought it's a good idea, and you who is a 27 year old thought it's even a better idea to post it thinking people will actually believe that it was 2v1 lol.bro how old are you when you abuse people in pvp and you are talking about others age hahaha I don't think you are even under 12 if you are abusing me for no reason https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200223/0b2f1d6eedcdd782f875f7b158360165.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

$RK$
02-23-2020, 12:29 AM
As a player of an online Moba, i don't think your idea of making a penalty for people who doesn't move will work(Because this was firstly improved in Mobas), the reason is simple, this is easy to avoid:All you need to do is keep moving and using your powers on a same place(I.E:The Spawn Point in CTF/DM) and you will not get kicked.

What will really work is an option for Kickvote. (most people who votes an option wins)what penalty u suggest for this type behavior? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200223/97f05e2e1d1c334a289d6240cedb28e8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200223/1f873c18f5e71f6b71b0cced5183651a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200223/33788c25504cd1d92ff932e8078f5b1a.jpg

Xtylez
02-23-2020, 10:38 AM
A mute from chat for(Insert amount of time here), Toxic behavior shouldn't be allowed too, but is not as critical as cheat, if u still didnt notice, there's an ignore button, so idk why u still didnt use it.

Toxicity shouldn't be allowed, but sadly people who always take a game personal exists.

Kusa
02-23-2020, 10:43 AM
LOL... Funny to see guys being so childish...
Anyway this one is nice addition..
Really appreciated..

$RK$
02-23-2020, 10:44 AM
A mute from chat for(Insert amount of time here), Toxic behavior shouldn't be allowed too, but is not as critical as cheat, if u still didnt notice, there's an ignore button, so idk why u still didnt use it.

Toxicity shouldn't be allowed, but sadly people who always take a game personal exists.if i put them in ignore list they change toon and again did same.

Kusa
02-23-2020, 10:46 AM
Add strict chat filter in dark legend as much as in arcane legend.. Will be better.. And no more off option for that.
During PvP quick chat should be allowed only which is cant be edited.

Xtylez
02-23-2020, 12:51 PM
Mute them again? Uk, is just as easy as move a finger.

deadlystriker
02-23-2020, 01:35 PM
On the contrary, its PvP folks, of course there's going to be drama. If you want there to be no PvP drama, then get rid of PvP, simple. Or, an easier and more suitable approach would be to ignore the subject of PvP drama completely and let it happen. If you are one to get triggered or annoyed over it all, stay away from PvP, and if it progresses into main chat, either turn chat off or ignore it. Since the main age group for this server is young (from what ive gathered)... lol There's going to be a lot of drama there and they will need to ignore it, or deal with it in a suitable way :loyal:

Fearnoevil
02-24-2020, 02:39 AM
@cinco. The relogging isssue has not been fully fixed but there is 1 way left that people still relog snd avoid a death and come bsck with bless which is unfair. Afteryour toon been in combat you can't relog because you will get deserted but if you wait 6seconds without attacking or being attack after 6 seconds you can leave game and rejoin again with full hp and all yoir powers have been charged. I think you should increase the timing instead of 6 seconds why not make it 30 -40seconds?? If anyone leaves between thst time phrase they get deserted.. Yes im sure you are getting annoyed with all rhe complaining, but with all these cheaters it is annoying to enjoy pvp. Many friends of "FARMSCAMMERS " say he doesn't cheat but whatever. They can't acceotthe fact they ruin pvp fore many.

In the link i will share you can see "FARMSCAMMERS" RELOGGING in the nee arena 1v1 honor mode, he claims he has lag but that is not the case he relogs for him to come back with fully charge bless., if he was really laggin he wouldn't join back thats common sence why go die 1v1 and claim lag and also he didn't do it 1x he did it 3 games straight JUST CHECK OUT THE VIDEO Thnx

https://youtu.be/RjMzvaoffak
https://youtu.be/eff0IzPyIK0

$RK$
02-24-2020, 02:53 AM
@cinco. The relogging isssue has not been fully fixed but there is 1 way left that people still relog snd avoid a death and come bsck with bless which is unfair. Afteryour toon been in combat you can't relog because you will get deserted but if you wait 6seconds without attacking or being attack after 6 seconds you can leave game and rejoin again with full hp and all yoir powers have been charged. I think you should increase the timing instead of 6 seconds why not make it 30 -40seconds?? If anyone leaves between thst time phrase they get deserted.. Yes im sure you are getting annoyed with all rhe complaining, but with all these cheaters it is annoying to enjoy pvp. Many friends of "FARMSCAMMERS " say he doesn't cheat but whatever. They can't acceotthe fact they ruin pvp fore many.

In the link i will share you can see "FARMSCAMMERS" RELOGGING in the nee arena 1v1 honor mode, he claims he has lag but that is not the case he relogs for him to come back with fully charge bless., if he was really laggin he wouldn't join back thats common sence why go die 1v1 and claim lag and also he didn't do it 1x he did it 3 games straight JUST CHECK OUT THE VIDEO Thnx

https://youtu.be/RjMzvaoffak
https://youtu.be/eff0IzPyIK0if someone lag and disconnected and join again thats not relog
check ping too thats why disconnected.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200224/3c2d51c1778b806556ba39ada3a9d4ba.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200224/b5bf563f1a3362887472f4e1fb392b19.jpg

Fearnoevil
02-24-2020, 03:17 AM
Seriously you expect us all to belive that??????? You dont type lag and that screen comes up lmaoo if u lag u can still move around but no ping . You do not get that message lmaooo really nero stop making yourself look like a tool. And for someone who lags why would u rejoin ? As i said nero jeez stop trying so hard its making you look guilty at the end of the day lmao. You clearly ran baxk to ur base so i wouldnt hit u fast cuz if i dis u would get deserted but nero jeez atop replying to me omg do u love me?? Im just showing what people do to avoid losing or deaths.

Fearnoevil
02-24-2020, 03:26 AM
if someone lag and disconnected and join again thats not relog
check ping too thats why disconnected.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200224/3c2d51c1778b806556ba39ada3a9d4ba.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200224/b5bf563f1a3362887472f4e1fb392b19.jpg

Ok i wont comment to u no more lol ill just let people look at video !! Cya dont respond to me .