mrshield
02-19-2020, 04:56 PM
What is the best skill/ulti for mage ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deuteronomy
02-19-2020, 05:33 PM
What is the best skill/ulti for mage ?

Energize is the best ultimate for mage. I can't really speak on the normal skills because opinions about
those are very dependent on a player's setup.

will0
02-19-2020, 06:26 PM
Depends on individual play style and maps they play... FB + Clock +Gale + Shield or FB + Gale + Light + shield. Generally energize ultimate is good for any party in pve.

Stephencobear
02-20-2020, 01:02 AM
As Will said, depends on map and preference.

My preferences generally (not considering solo or hc)
Vs mobs fire, gale, clock, ice - max aoe
( sub one attack for shield in tough map)

Vs boss light, ice, clock, gale

Energize is the best party buff of mages producing massive overall damage of all combined members from the haste, while also allowing all party members to add on every possible effect from all class’ skills such as stun, freeze, debuffs, bleed, etc.
I’ll argue all day meteor is inferior
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?471917-Change-my-mind-mage-ult-meteor-is-inferior-to-energize&
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?476887-Rip-energize&highlight=energize

Grimmstroke
02-20-2020, 06:33 AM
i do use fireball , Gale , Lightning , shield for pve since Area dmg is needed for a nuker mage ultimate i use energizer to pair with 6xstr warr but my opinion tho for solo maps i prefer curse replacing the gale/lightning depends on the map

Wutzgood
02-20-2020, 08:08 AM
I go full offense personally. Fire, ice, lightning and gale. Meteor for ultimate.

If you have scratch staff then it’s proc+ meteor=everything dead. Had to drop energize since it wasn’t coming close to doing the damage scratch and meteor do together.

mrshield
02-20-2020, 12:48 PM
I go full offense personally. Fire, ice, lightning and gale. Meteor for ultimate.

If you have scratch staff then it’s proc+ meteor=everything dead. Had to drop energize since it wasn’t coming close to doing the damage scratch and meteor do together.

Yes was using Curse,FB,Time,shield in gates + meteor ulti bur sometimes i use energize cause rogue damsge is enough need support tho. I solo some low lvl maps too doing good in Gale,Shield,Fb,Time no need for lightning cause staff proc eill do all the damage. Using skratch staff too.