PDA

View Full Version : Lololol this is so funny.

Whirlzap
01-14-2012, 04:40 PM
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/7d61db29.jpg

This kid's funny.
Left before he got the honor but still, had a nice laugh from this run-in.

Draopwnzall
01-14-2012, 04:41 PM
Lol, that's pretty funny.

ninjaduck
01-14-2012, 04:42 PM
The same guy offered me 1000 potions in return for a Crystalline Set .____.

Whirlzap
01-14-2012, 04:43 PM
Lol get ingame ninja.
Let's do some runs.

ninjaduck
01-14-2012, 04:45 PM
Sure! Add XtwinkX or QXN!

NAO!

Onaraasider
01-14-2012, 04:46 PM
The same guy offered me 1000 potions in return for a Crystalline Set .____.

lol 1000 pots is 15k

Hankomachos
Lol. Some people. :rolleyes:

ninjaduck
That humours me even more....

LwMark
01-14-2012, 05:08 PM
I was just runnin with lionbeasts.awww lol

Whirlzap
01-14-2012, 05:11 PM
Had some fun runs, Ninja.
Hank you should come and get pwned by Onyx with us!
GET ON:D!!!!

Onaraasider
01-14-2012, 05:13 PM
i wanna join u but cant right now

Jugernugett
01-14-2012, 05:15 PM
Lmao!!

Legendslayers
01-14-2012, 06:31 PM
Everytime i see this I just lmao!!!!:D

Kaytar
01-14-2012, 06:43 PM
lol stuck up kid that think he can do what he wants because he thinks he is high level. Lolololololooollololol

Coincidence he was already on my ignore list?! :D that means he has done it before

Ixillicus
01-15-2012, 09:00 AM
Love when this happens. You could always counter with "If I get any pinks from the boss I'll give them to you". This will usually get you runs until you actually get a pink and you don't turn it over :P

yoyowassup
01-15-2012, 09:04 AM

Bunnyshoota
01-15-2012, 10:57 AM
Lol I once got ripped off by that same guy............................................... ........Awww weellllllllll,...................................

javier995
01-15-2012, 11:04 AM
I would've just gave him 1gold, that way i don't really loose anything and i did give him money lol.

nmyxspaceship
01-15-2012, 12:03 PM
Whos would boot Whirlz!

Bunnyshoota
01-15-2012, 04:58 PM
Whos would boot Whirlz!

Ikr? Booting whirlz is against the law. The severity of the booting message can make your punishment range from death sentence to death sentence. O.o

Gaddy
01-15-2012, 09:44 PM
wow, the stones on that punk...

Urqui
01-15-2012, 09:50 PM
lol
Should nvr have to charge to clear lvl, that's just silly:p

I think I've done SandCave runs with you with my bird before:D
A lvl61 duck that nvr shuts up ring a bell? lol

OvigorothO
01-15-2012, 10:08 PM
Lol he wud have ruined ur chances of lv 21 drops

Knockador
01-15-2012, 10:50 PM
|ol, have to make money somehow :P

I was in there for quest, saw that two low Lvls came in & wanted to make a few extra. So I taunted with the normal boot threat (Like most high lvls would). Seems it wasn't the "Normal" low Lvls I encountered...

Whirlz kept leaving and coming while I tried to boot, jaja good one. Don't see why this is so "popular" :/ only asked for money to help him lvl up (Such as any "High lvl" would) due to seeing that this low lvl had items to show off that cost a fortune (so to speak) I took it as an opportuniy that he/she/it was yet another kid with money to throw away on low lvl items.

@Whirlz Jaja "kid", good one.
@Kaytar You were the one to tell me of this post. Also you were/are on my friends list. I will upload screen shot of u still on the list. 1/15/12. Next time just tell the truth...

Pakax
01-16-2012, 08:44 AM
Well, i have a few high levels and i don't charge for help. More people should try that i reckon. I try not to boot either (unless game full). But that's just me i guess. Perhaps i should start charging lvl50s in shadow caves :-)

Elyseon
01-16-2012, 09:59 AM
Ur lucky, back when i farmed ssc u had to all be 21

Hankomachos
01-16-2012, 12:02 PM

I was in there for quest, saw that two low Lvls came in & wanted to make a few extra. So I taunted with the normal boot threat (Like most high lvls would). Seems it wasn't the "Normal" low Lvls I encountered...

Whirlz kept leaving and coming while I tried to boot, jaja good one. Don't see why this is so "popular" :/ only asked for money to help him lvl up (Such as any "High lvl" would) due to seeing that this low lvl had items to show off that cost a fortune (so to speak) I took it as an opportuniy that he/she/it was yet another kid with money to throw away on low lvl items.

@Kaytar You were the one to tell me of this post. Also you were/are on my friends list. I will upload screen shot of u still on the list. 1/15/12. Next time just tell the truth...

Thank you for grouping all us "high levels" together, reminds me of another person on the forums (before he got banned.)

I don't charge low levels if I happen to be running a low level dungeon. I have other ways of making money; merching, farming, but I'm too lazy. (lol)

Ebalere
01-16-2012, 12:49 PM

Haha, seriously? That's NOT what most high levels do, it's what scammers/jerks do..

Knockador
01-16-2012, 03:01 PM
Wow, this really is still going on...

Look, as I said "Most" high lvls may ask. I don't do this all the time. This time that I simply asked the low lvl for gold I was caught doing so. Also as I said "I was doing this for a quest" meaning I simply tapped the quest tab and went straight to the map. Also meaning I did not create the room, so I couldn't even boot them if I wanted to. "I was only asking", OK.

Conclusion, I'm not "Grouping" anyone. Only stating my own opinions to what I see in-game.

@Hankomachos Asking one for payment for service in-game is not in anyway negative towards the policy. Hmm.."Senior Member":rolleyes:
@Gaddy "wow, the stones on that punk..." ...What?:offended:
@Ebalere "Haha, seriously? That's NOT what most high levels do, it's what scammers/jerks do.." Read my entire post, plz...
@Kaytar You may want to delete me before saying such things.:shame:

adidaman
01-16-2012, 03:08 PM
Well, it's still not the right thing to do, Knockador. You could have said it in a less blunt way, like "If I help you, could you spare a little bit of gold".

Hankomachos
01-16-2012, 03:11 PM
@Hankomachos Asking one for payment for service in-game is not in anyway negative towards the policy. Hmm.."Senior Member":rolleyes:

[/SIZE] 4782

I never said it was. I said I don't do it. Think before you write, bud.

Jugernugett
01-16-2012, 03:17 PM
This funnier..

Jugernugett
01-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Flip the first two lol, read the yellow chat

Knockador
01-16-2012, 03:35 PM
Again...

@Hankomachos "Thank you for grouping all us "high levels" together, reminds me of another person on the forums (before he got banned.)"
By saying this, your implying that what I did was somehow against the rules. "Before he 'was' banned" is you telling me that I will be banned for doing this non needed post discussion story, about me asking for some gold.
@adidaman Yes, that seems reasonable (Thank you). I said it that way due to it being late and I did not feel the need to ask in such a way. And my texting wordings are there to prove it "U". To avoid this next time I'll just do as you say. Thanks. I did it for I thought he might've agreed to paying me for it was late at night and he wouldn't want to read a whole clean sentence of me asking to help him. :D

@jugernuget wants back Hope we can all talk about that now...

Hankomachos
01-16-2012, 05:15 PM
"Thank you for grouping all us "high levels" together, reminds me of another person on the forums (before he got banned.)"
By saying this, your implying that what I did was somehow against the rules. "Before he 'was' banned" is you telling me that I will be banned for doing this non needed post discussion story, about me asking for some gold.

No, the person I referred to got banned for many reasons, stereotyping and raging all high levels was just one of them. Again, I didn't say you'd get banned for grouping high levels (last time I checked; it's not really a bannable offence) , I meant you grouping all high levels together reminded me of someone.

I don't agree, nor condone what you do, in fact it makes me sick, but if charging players to run with you makes you sleep well at night, then there's nothing that can be done.
And for future reference, please don't put words in my mouth. Thx.

Lionbeast
01-16-2012, 07:04 PM
Hey cool! Thats me up there :P

Knockador
01-16-2012, 08:25 PM
Lol this is fun, "I don't agree, nor condone what you do, in fact it makes me sick, but if charging players to run with you makes you sleep well at night, then there's nothing that can be done." That whole sentence had me rolling! XD Has thou forgoten thus a game. lol I quit! You win, whatever you say goes Mr.Hanky goodnight and farewell to this post...

Go eat some cake, you won, lol hope ur not mad bro :P

Hankomachos
01-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Lol this is fun, "I don't agree, nor condone what you do, in fact it makes me sick, but if charging players to run with you makes you sleep well at night, then there's nothing that can be done." That whole sentence had me rolling! XD Has thou forgoten thus a game. lol I quit! You win, whatever you say goes Mr.Hanky goodnight and farewell to this post...

Go eat some cake, you won, lol hope ur not mad bro :P

Sadly, I can't eat much cake, I'm a diabetic. :p

Knockador
01-16-2012, 08:30 PM
Well...umm =_= hmmm, mabey you could make a veggie cake:3 Heard they taste awful, but it's still cake XD

Hankomachos
01-16-2012, 08:36 PM
Well...umm =_= hmmm, mabey you could make a veggie cake:3 Heard they taste awful, but it's still cake XD

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/idonthaveone4/Cake-for-veggie-lovers-1.jpg

Now that's what I call cake!! :D

Gaddy
01-16-2012, 09:39 PM
Wow, this really is still going on...
@Gaddy "wow, the stones on that punk..." ...What?:offended:
[/COLOR] 4782

"Give me money or I boot!"
? ? ?
Yeah. Stones. Either that or such a person is, perhaps, a bit ignorant of the way this game works.

Good luck with the boot extortion threats, I know you're gonna make lots of gold with that!

Whirlzap
01-16-2012, 09:47 PM
Lolollolololollolol.
Knock, I'm not mad at you lolz.
Like the thread stated, it's pretty funny.
That's all, just funny.

OvigorothO
01-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Lets just all agree that knock is a troll who had no idea what QUOTE>> he/she/it<<QUOTE was doing

Knockador
01-17-2012, 04:36 AM
Lets just all agree that knock is a troll who had no idea what QUOTE>> he/she/it<<QUOTE was doing
Let's not start this up again, just go to sleep or somethig, better yet go eat that cake ;)