PDA

View Full Version : open all bug

Encryptions
02-20-2020, 10:44 PM
This bug happened to me. I have 750+- awake gems in my stash and 250x on me. I press open all on the 250x thinking it will open only 250 gems so I enter stash and take out the 750 gems but I realized the gems kept going and going. I look in my inventory and it opened 600 awake gems. I had to log out and back in to make it stop opening, I couldn't even put them back into stash while they were being opened.
I don't care about them being opened, I'll use them on something but do fix this bug please.

Tsuchii
02-21-2020, 10:34 AM
This bug happened to me. I have 750+- awake gems in my stash and 250x on me. I press open all on the 250x thinking it will open only 250 gems so I enter stash and take out the 750 gems but I realized the gems kept going and going. I look in my inventory and it opened 600 awake gems. I had to log out and back in to make it stop opening, I couldn't even put them back into stash while they were being opened.
I don't care about them being opened, I'll use them on something but do fix this bug please.This is not a bug though.

Redmi Note 8 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Encryptions
02-21-2020, 01:42 PM
Maybe instead of open all; add an open #amount.