PDA

View Full Version : how to get more people

Kiwihawk
01-14-2012, 05:50 PM
hello i need a little help how do i get more people to join my gulid?

ninjaduck
01-14-2012, 05:59 PM
1. Make a website
2. Advertise on forums
3. Make sure yo have a clear statement and rules
4. Show people why YOUR guild is best

Hope I helped :)

PatsoeGamer
01-16-2012, 06:00 AM
Try promoting in game, and make your members recruiters. Offer your guild recruiters incentives to get more players join and hold competitions regularly. Be organised and help new players who join your guild immediately when they join. Then if you are helping them and other players join the game you are running in, invite them too. I would also say its best to message players first and ask if they are looking to join. If you have a tier 3 mention the benefits of cheap pots and elixers

Ebalere
01-16-2012, 06:13 AM
I will just add, quality over quantity. Never mass recruit, you attract alot of unsaavory people that way. Always strike up convo with a potential recruit, never ever just send a request without saying hi.

Most talented players will want to feel like it was an accomplishment to get in the guild, you cannot achieve this feeling if you just accepted a random guild invite by someone that doesnt know anyhthing about you. Try to present it as you giving them a chance to join, as opposed to just a faceless invite.

Take the few members u have already and play hard and with honour and good people will flock to your guild.

Kiwihawk
01-19-2012, 09:38 PM
thx for the help guys :)

maiohwmai
01-19-2012, 10:18 PM
I hate to be like some people and repost an answer someone already gave...

however...

"Quality over quantity" - truer words have never been spoken, or typed as it were. Give me a guild full of people who are genuinely happy to interact with one another over a guild of people who are out for themselves. That is the main reason I'm thrilled to be where I'm at (in both of my guilds). Please, pursue those who generally enjoy the game but more to the point, pursue those who care about others' enjoyment of the game.

Kiwihawk
01-20-2012, 03:58 PM
thx for your help guys:)

Mushies
02-17-2012, 03:06 AM
ha ha ha your such a good officer kiwi :kiwi-fruit:
thank you for helping us :)
im actually kiwi's guild master but i dont know to much about the forums so Kiwihawk has been helping me out on it

AznDragons
02-20-2012, 04:26 AM
Hey Mushies,
It's me, one of your guild members! Well, name in your guild is xxaznboyxx but that acc was lost because I deleted app when the account wasn't registered yet....
Well, I'll join you again on my other alts.

fuzzylazer
02-20-2012, 04:34 AM
1. Tell people why they should join your guild
2. Simple rules such as free power lvling, giving away gold, items ect.
3. Make everyone recruiter so they can all recruit

Hope this helps and good luck with your new guild!

Seiyen
02-20-2012, 05:46 AM
I will just add, quality over quantity. Never mass recruit, you attract alot of unsaavory people that way. Always strike up convo with a potential recruit, never ever just send a request without saying hi.

Most talented players will want to feel like it was an accomplishment to get in the guild, you cannot achieve this feeling if you just accepted a random guild invite by someone that doesnt know anyhthing about you. Try to present it as you giving them a chance to join, as opposed to just a faceless invite.

Take the few members u have already and play hard and with honour and good people will flock to your guild.

Agreed!