PDA

View Full Version : Too early? New players advancing?

Encryptions
02-22-2020, 10:07 PM
This isn't a hate thread or protest, nothing toxic.
The elite gates that are coming out, I do think it is too early for this because in normal gates we have very very over powered parties and we still struggle to get to wave 100 which is not even considered a high wave. I will be honest, I thought it was a good idea for elite gates at first because I was only thinking about my self. I read higher gold drops will be added which did make me happy. Until- I spoke with a lot of people in the game and they changed my mind.

In the current gates for new players level 71-76; they are unable to do gates because they die easily and or do not have enough damage. I try my best to help many lower levels in gates but I can only solo up to wave 20-27 while they stand behind the white pillars. Pro teams usually won't even party them rather they choose to call them noobs and put them on ignore; and just not pay attention to them in general. I have discussed with about 50-80 people on the subject of elite gates and when I bring it up they laugh because they know its hard to do the gates now.
Even in normal gates we expect mages with skratch/immo 10k+ hp 7k+ armor, rogues 5k+ damage op bd 8k+ armor 10k+ hp, warriors terrorblade + dozer axe + ebon stuff. Where are new players going to get the gold to afford this stuff?

Instead of working on end game content; maybe work on some stuff for new players so that they continue to play this game and advance. Many new players will get to level 50-65 and get tired of doing the same thing over and over (Dailies) then QUIT. We end game players always have stuff to do while online as if its to chat with the guild, help eachother, merch, afk, or run event and so on.

I suggest add rare items to every map such as vanities, crafting items for vanities in the maps, gold pouches with 100k 250k gold, add more mythic weapons. Its still fine to add lower level arcanes and mythics, more stuff to the game the better. We really need a whole lot more quests added to this game, ask me and I can give a list with about 300 quests. Just so much can be added, but for pros with tons of gold add an option to pay 150k gold for the video elixirs. This can be a huge gold sink... Huge. The way the game was made in the past, we would farm for items in maps to sell, we would have amazing vanities that are limited, we would run all kinds of maps for stuff.
Farming malison, farming lv 16 arcane chest in dead city. You do not have to add gold drops to every boss, just item drops work and do keep them op, rare, and useful so that they do not lose value.

What this game currently is: "You must have gold in order to make gold." ~Encryptions.

Polosam
02-22-2020, 10:58 PM
+1 bump

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Laezeo
02-22-2020, 11:01 PM
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000

I feel you the same way :(

Dreamwalker
02-22-2020, 11:17 PM
Thumbs up +5 good suggestion ^^ hope some of it will happen well elite gate it's not a good idea it would be better if they just made elite map like mogera lair and made elite gold runner chest drop from mob and some new type token like red raid token drop from the boss for new gear in valley vendor

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

konafez
02-22-2020, 11:21 PM
+1 total agreement .

loyti
02-23-2020, 12:37 AM
As what the saying goes, Rich becomes richer while poor becomes poorer. Atleast make it playable for the low level.

Xxlipexxx
02-23-2020, 12:51 AM
+1 nice bro..

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

mrbatibot
02-23-2020, 01:05 AM
Nice +1

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

matthew (flash)
02-23-2020, 01:11 AM
+1 true I agree with u

Mythocrisis
02-23-2020, 02:44 AM
I strongly don't know any new players in his game..
I only met 2 new players this past 3 months just for them to fool me saying they were old players and their main accounts we're banned...
:(

arcanefid
02-23-2020, 02:47 AM
+1
I think looting straight gold should stop, and every source of big gold drops should go away, including the current gates and Pirate Booty event. Just make farming other maps worth it too.

As of now, there is quite literally no point in farming anything else other than gold; and if you farm anything else, you’re technically wasting your time.

About the gears, that is a good point too. You’re either a “noob with pink items” or an OP guy with Arcane weapons. Set items are in the middle, but I still think there should be better items for the beginners, maybe a buff to Legendary items, or just some Mythics to give the new guys the feel that they’re actually getting better items before going straight to Arcane stuff.

Pyramid Head
02-23-2020, 03:36 AM
Implement reserve currencies, more info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sumZLwFXJqE
Enable softcap on total gold loot % players get from combining awakes/sets/pets.
Enable gold cap on account instead of character.

Fearrr
02-23-2020, 03:40 AM
Arcane Weps need to be taking out of Crates and replaced with Set Gear(Yellow). This is one of the biggest flaws of this game and what I hate the most about AL. All the biggest MMROPG Games the best Weps drop from Dungeons/World Bosses/Raids. You can still use older gear with decent to enhanced awakes and be fine. It's the Arcane Weps that make the biggest difference in this game and they are held hostage in BS Plat Crates.

And continue to make Mythic Set gear every expansion that's lootable from maps.

Xcwarrxc
02-23-2020, 04:14 AM
+1 for this.

oopsmash
02-23-2020, 04:26 AM
+1 All OP players are getting rich while poors remain poor.

Yoloswagx
02-23-2020, 04:59 AM
+1^99

Dev need some idea to make a low lvl or per say average player who does not have gold loot set or strong high end weapon farming spot n insert some rare items that the endgame players need...per say awaken gems, tradable damage reduction elixir or even a map that drops lvl 36 arcane wep like maul, BB, Kershal...this will keep the gold flowing from in and out..the disparity gap should closen up...

Currently Poor players would just leave the game and scroll over the announcement waiting..for an event to come out..n grind their a$$es for good loot..n sell em

Sure there is other way to earn as a low lvl..like elite chest..but those feels obsolete..and ppl grows bored of it..

A nice step for the dev is introducing the new arcane drop in elite swamp...theres no discrimination there..unlike in valley gates..wish they could introduce something like that even more..

Lets keep the motto from Gold=Gold^2 to Hardwork=Gold

Ps:Im an endgame player with full arcane set and gold loot set.. so come and argue with me..

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

QuaseT
02-23-2020, 05:13 AM
This isn't a hate thread or protest, nothing toxic.
The elite gates that are coming out, I do think it is too early for this because in normal gates we have very very over powered parties and we still struggle to get to wave 100 which is not even considered a high wave. I will be honest, I thought it was a good idea for elite gates at first because I was only thinking about my self. I read higher gold drops will be added which did make me happy. Until- I spoke with a lot of people in the game and they changed my mind.

In the current gates for new players level 71-76; they are unable to do gates because they die easily and or do not have enough damage. I try my best to help many lower levels in gates but I can only solo up to wave 20-27 while they stand behind the white pillars. Pro teams usually won't even party them rather they choose to call them noobs and put them on ignore; and just not pay attention to them in general. I have discussed with about 50-80 people on the subject of elite gates and when I bring it up they laugh because they know its hard to do the gates now.
Even in normal gates we expect mages with skratch/immo 10k+ hp 7k+ armor, rogues 5k+ damage op bd 8k+ armor 10k+ hp, warriors terrorblade + dozer axe + ebon stuff. Where are new players going to get the gold to afford this stuff?

Instead of working on end game content; maybe work on some stuff for new players so that they continue to play this game and advance. Many new players will get to level 50-65 and get tired of doing the same thing over and over (Dailies) then QUIT. We end game players always have stuff to do while online as if its to chat with the guild, help eachother, merch, afk, or run event and so on.

I suggest add rare items to every map such as vanities, crafting items for vanities in the maps, gold pouches with 100k 250k gold, add more mythic weapons. Its still fine to add lower level arcanes and mythics, more stuff to the game the better. We really need a whole lot more quests added to this game, ask me and I can give a list with about 300 quests. Just so much can be added, but for pros with tons of gold add an option to pay 150k gold for the video elixirs. This can be a huge gold sink... Huge. The way the game was made in the past, we would farm for items in maps to sell, we would have amazing vanities that are limited, we would run all kinds of maps for stuff.
Farming malison, farming lv 16 arcane chest in dead city. You do not have to add gold drops to every boss, just item drops work and do keep them op, rare, and useful so that they do not lose value.

What this game currently is: "You must have gold in order to make gold." ~Encryptions.I think wave 100 can be considered as high since it takes over an hour to get there which is too long for a single run imo. It was just broken before. From my point of view i think the nerf of gates is useful. Now people need the new arcane gear for elite and the inflation hopefully increases less fast. Normal gates will still be a good gold farming map i guess.

Pinklips
02-23-2020, 05:24 AM
+1

Exactly my thoughts. We need to focus on the new players, because thats how a game works. We need more and more players. Right now, a poor and new player will level up to 45 or 50 and then quit bcos gradually it will get boring with no rewards. Even the event maps are hard for low level players. Two years before, even I was bored after leveling to 56 but then I had some great friends with whom I played together and we somehow reached end level. But not every new player gets such friends. I invited a lot of my rl friends to play. They tried till Lev 50 or 58 and then quit. So we need some good rewards even in the low level maps. Some rare arcane weapon, eggs or as encryption said some gold pouches, vanities etc. We need to encourage them to play further and reach endgame. Right now we don't need elite gates because the normal gates is already hard enough and we already have a lot of things for us endgame players. Please Devs, look into this.. Make some interesting stuff for the new players and encourage them to reach end level. I wish to see more and more Al players in the near future

dualray
02-23-2020, 09:09 AM
I personally only feel goodclooting gold from maus tbh. Other gold loot maps are way too robotic. Instead of vg, why not new maus map

Stephencobear
02-23-2020, 09:35 AM
Ok I'll be the bad guy
There's no way to create something for new players that isn't exploitable by end gamers. If low levels can make money, then end gamers can do the same easier, and if it isn't accessible for end game then what prevents a 76 from making a alt to run it and pass the money on to the end game acc.
When I came back to this game events were playable on low level alts but each event they make it harder to play for low levels, I assume to keep things from being exploited and causing more inflation.

Having said all that, I agree with op's post in spirit, but don't see a way to make it happen so it isn't exploited unless it's useful low level gear like the advancement packs.

Love the gold sink elixir idea however

scarysmerf
02-23-2020, 02:02 PM
I like everything except the paying 150k for video elixers unless we get the full time then maybe i could agree on that.

Premo
02-23-2020, 02:54 PM
+1 i know the feelings of the newbies

slaaayerrr
02-23-2020, 02:58 PM
add an option to pay 150k gold for the video elixirs.

Agree only with this... sometimes had hard time to find seller of those elixirs

Pxoo
02-23-2020, 07:29 PM
There are so many Heroic pets, it might be a good idea to make them droppable in some maps, instead of having people wait for each year's Eggzavier or use that 1600 plat crate. It would give people one more reason to farm maps.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Hakeem Monasar
02-23-2020, 07:59 PM
There are so many Heroic pets, it might be a good idea to make them droppable in some maps, instead of having people wait for each year's Eggzavier or use that 1600 plat crate. It would give people one more reason to farm maps.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

[emoji3516]

Fearrr
02-24-2020, 01:36 AM
Arcane Weps need to be taking out of Crates and replaced with Set Gear(Yellow). This is one of the biggest flaws of this game and what I hate the most about AL. All the biggest MMROPG Games the best Weps drop from Dungeons/World Bosses/Raids. You can still use older gear with decent to enhanced awakes and be fine. It's the Arcane Weps that make the biggest difference in this game and they are held hostage in BS Plat Crates.
And continue to make Mythic Set gear every expansion that's lootable from maps.

Rereading my post I guess it sounds kinda harsh. I appreciate everything the Devs have done with this game, and if I truly hated this game I wouldn’t be playing AL or have spent over 260K in plat. That being said…It’s frustrating to see only 1% of the player base being able to afford the new Lvl 76 Arcane Weps. Because these Weps make such a big difference. Friends, Guildmates, and majority of AL can't spend 80-100m+ in gold to afford these Weps. And now we have Elite Varden Maps coming. I didn’t suggest having Arcane Weps drop in maps to benefit me but the entire player base. Sure the maps would be hard, sure most will die a bunch of times, but least these player’s will have hope of looting one of these Arcane Weps. It’s better then to wait 8-9 months into a expansion for these Weps to hopefully drop to 40m or lower so they can afford them. Hopefully this trend will change for the better.

Yoloswagx
02-24-2020, 01:43 AM
Rereading my post I guess it sounds kinda harsh. I appreciate everything the Devs have done with this game, and if I truly hated this game I wouldn’t be playing AL or have spent over 260K in plat. That being said…It’s frustrating to see only 1% of the player base being able to afford the new Lvl 76 Arcane Weps. Because these Weps make such a big difference. Friends, Guildmates, and majority of AL can't spend 80-100m+ in gold to afford these Weps. And now we have Elite Varden Maps coming. I didn’t suggest having Arcane Weps drop in maps to benefit me but the entire player base. Sure the maps would be hard, sure most will die a bunch of times, but least these player’s will have hope of looting one of these Arcane Weps. It’s better then to wait 8-9 months into a expansion for these Weps to hopefully drop to 40m or lower so they can afford them. Hopefully this trend will change for the better.this could be done by bringing back old chest like locked crate of fears that mainly have a loot drop of arcane wep or common items, no set or mythic drops..hopefully this will happen in swamp temple

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

mrbatibot
02-24-2020, 02:07 AM
Rereading my post I guess it sounds kinda harsh. I appreciate everything the Devs have done with this game, and if I truly hated this game I wouldn’t be playing AL or have spent over 260K in plat. That being said…It’s frustrating to see only 1% of the player base being able to afford the new Lvl 76 Arcane Weps. Because these Weps make such a big difference. Friends, Guildmates, and majority of AL can't spend 80-100m+ in gold to afford these Weps. And now we have Elite Varden Maps coming. I didn’t suggest having Arcane Weps drop in maps to benefit me but the entire player base. Sure the maps would be hard, sure most will die a bunch of times, but least these player’s will have hope of looting one of these Arcane Weps. It’s better then to wait 8-9 months into a expansion for these Weps to hopefully drop to 40m or lower so they can afford them. Hopefully this trend will change for the better.+1Billion

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Vrazicak
02-24-2020, 02:36 AM
Hate to say this, but I think it's too late to cut off the current gold income (coming from a player with 0% gold loot)
We've come to the point in game where hundreds of players have over a billion gold (not including their items)
Removing the gold loot now, would just create a greater imbalance, allowing those players to manipulate prices and hold a market monopols.

With this said, I don't believe there is anything that can be done at this point, we can just hope for events in the future that will drop some valuable items.

Encryptions
02-24-2020, 02:44 AM
No need to cut off gold loot, just have maps where people with gl can farm and maps where everyone can farm. We have hydra and orrick for ebon stuff for an example, just add lower level items and make them as rare as ebons drop or the 16 arcane chest. Its price is always 4m+.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Vrazicak
02-24-2020, 08:32 AM
No need to cut off gold loot, just have maps where people with gl can farm and maps where everyone can farm. We have hydra and orrick for ebon stuff for an example, just add lower level items and make them as rare as ebons drop or the 16 arcane chest. Its price is always 4m+.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

But we know damn well those l16 chests drop once every year haha.