PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 30 warbird

Matutd
01-15-2012, 09:08 AM
Ive decided to make a lvl 30 warbird. I have a build, and a rough idea for gear. I have just a few problems.
Firstly, how should I distribute my stats? I was thinking just enough str to wear gear, and then rest dex.
Also, which vyx helm is best? I know there's 2 lvl 25 vyx helms, and I don't wanna waste money on one if the other is better.
And lastly, for my gear I'm thinking vyx helm, iceberg plate, black ice longsword. Is that alright or should I make a few modifications, and which ring and face is best?

Skeletonlord
01-15-2012, 09:11 AM
I also have the same questions as mat here. I am making one as well.

Crunchee
01-15-2012, 09:38 AM
Ive decided to make a lvl 30 warbird. I have a build, and a rough idea for gear. I have just a few problems.
Firstly, how should I distribute my stats? I was thinking just enough str to wear gear, and then rest dex.
Also, which vyx helm is best? I know there's 2 lvl 25 vyx helms, and I don't wanna waste money on one if the other is better.
And lastly, for my gear I'm thinking vyx helm, iceberg plate, black ice longsword. Is that alright or should I make a few modifications, and which ring and face is best?

Put just enough str for equips, rest in dex.
Conqueror's vyx helm should be the best.
Go with iceberg plate and iceberg/black ice long sword (they are the same), or lvl up to lvl32 and use green ice sword instead. Not sure which face is the best. :0
Ring: 2crit 10 dmg.
Skills:

As Twink said, max buffs.

For fastest damage you should use something like:

6 evade
6 focus
6 blast shot
5 thorn root
1 blinding
3 shattering scream
1 repulse
1 break armor

Gives nice combo damage if you use a combo like:
Root, shattering scream, break armor, blast shot, blinding shot, repulse.
If you want pure anti Mage, take some out of thorn root, and put more into the debuffs (shattering scream/break armor). The root is good for vs other birds. :)

Hope I'm not too off here. I played a 30 bird for a while, but never really got into it.

Good luck! :)

Skeletonlord
01-15-2012, 10:22 AM
Thanks crunchy! Helped me a lot there! Will be working on that toon for a while so feel free to add me on skeletontwink if you have anymore information.

GELLIO77
01-15-2012, 02:44 PM
Hit me up ig Mat ill help you out :)

Matutd
01-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Hit me up ig Mat ill help you out :)

Kk thx :)