PDA

View Full Version : Another botter caught

Hakeem Monasar
02-23-2020, 03:45 AM
Found a botter running elite southern seas for pirate chests.

Last time i posted about a botter my post was removed. I think it was because i said there ign’s.

Hopefully this dosent get removed and the botter gets banned

(first guy i caught on yt still isnt banned :/)

https://youtu.be/4qeqxhq4m6Y

Vid AL
02-23-2020, 03:49 AM
Found a botter running elite southern seas for pirate chests.

Last time i posted about a botter my post was removed. I think it was because i said there ign’s.

Hopefully this dosent get removed and the botter gets banned

(first guy i caught on yt still isnt banned :/)

https://youtu.be/4qeqxhq4m6YI don't understand this, i get the fact that they're abusing the game but can you explain botting?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Hakeem Monasar
02-23-2020, 03:50 AM
I don't understand this, i get the fact that they're abusing the game but can you explain botting?

They made a script to run the map automatically for them while they sleep.

Vid AL
02-23-2020, 03:59 AM
They made a script to run the map automatically for them while they sleep.Oh ya, last scripter i seen with my own eyes was back when pve kills were still on the leaderboard. The top mage (whose name i won't say but if you know the name then keep it at that) was scripting, i witnessed the player coming into kraag castle going to the wall by the mage that shows your elite kills and just uses the skills a few times then leaves and repeats. It was obviously an automatic thing cause it was the same movements time after time. I watched their pve kills jump from 3 million(Which i doubt the player even reach 1m without cheating) all the way to 10 million in seconds. The player was banned and the dad was begging for sts for the players account back as they were "Young and had no clue what they were doing". Imagine being a 13 year old scripter and having "No clue what you're doing" lmao.

Hakeem Monasar
02-23-2020, 04:02 AM
Oh ya, last scripter i seen with my own eyes was back when pve kills were still on the leaderboard. The top mage (whose name i won't say but if you know the name then keep it at that) was scripting, i witnessed the player coming into kraag castle going to the wall by the mage that shows your elite kills and just uses the skills a few times then leaves and repeats. It was obviously an automatic thing cause it was the same movements time after time. I watched their pve kills jump from 3 million(Which i doubt the player even reach 1m without cheating) all the way to 10 million in seconds. The player was banned and the dad was begging for sts for the players account back as they were "Young and had no clue what they were doing". Imagine being a 13 year old scripter and having "No clue what you're doing" lmao.

This happens so much and i got sick of seeing it happen so i wanted to start exposing them. You dont know how hard it is to get any of them banned even with all the proof.

Vid AL
02-23-2020, 04:04 AM
This happens so much and i got sick of seeing it happen so i wanted to start exposing them. You dont know how hard it is to get any of them banned even with all the proof.Oh i understand, just like scammers, i haven't seen a scammer banned in years even with proof and even when i sent proof showing the player saying they did nothing ever happened. Welcome to Arlor.

Scll
02-23-2020, 04:10 AM
Thanks. Removed from the guild

Encryptions
02-23-2020, 04:25 AM
Was still farming the same map, tried to pm him and no answer. We don't allow those who break tos in our guild.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200223/9452c748ea945cda34207522a59d5c52.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200223/9d4b349bc5e0c2227a3cf07455bb4b23.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yoloswagx
02-23-2020, 05:19 AM
wat a small intelectual botter..he shudda pt with his own alt n start botting [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

dualray
02-23-2020, 09:05 AM
I saw another one in elite shuyal and had no clue what's going on. I asked if he or she need boss but no responding. After boss killed he or she was doing exact same movement......
I will do some recording next time

Hakeem Monasar
02-23-2020, 01:13 PM
Update:

His account no longer exists, not sure if he just transferred everything to another account and deleted it, or got banned.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200223/8c93e33ff917102e78584c736fee3594.jpg

Scll
02-23-2020, 01:29 PM
Update:

His account no longer exists, not sure if he just transferred everything to another account and deleted it, or got banned.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200223/8c93e33ff917102e78584c736fee3594.jpg

His new ign is eliteogt. And play ur own game, dont act tough looking for botters and calling ppl out on forums just to look cool? Ur the one who pms players with "poopyhead", if u wanna help sts by getting cheaters banned, then just simply email sts.

slaaayerrr
02-23-2020, 01:30 PM
Was still farming the same map, tried to pm him and no answer. We don't allow those who break tos in our guild.

and u seriously asking sts to add some good loots to old maps? (in your thread)

Formature
02-23-2020, 01:33 PM
and u seriously asking sts to add some good loots to old maps? (in your thread)He is right , for new players need to farm things to be not only ppl with high GL at gates getting gold .
Sts just need to make a antibot system and ppl is booting from 2013 some got banned but many keep booting.

Hakeem Monasar
02-23-2020, 01:46 PM
His new ign is eliteogt. And play ur own game, dont act tough looking for botters and calling ppl out on forums just to look cool? Ur the one who pms players with "poopyhead", if u wanna help sts by getting cheaters banned, then just simply email sts.

Only person i called out was the botter. And last time i reported to sts they did nothing. The other botter on my yt channel is still not banned!

Do you realize your defending a cheater.?
He deserves to get perma banned in my opinion [emoji2375]

slaaayerrr
02-23-2020, 02:05 PM
Sts just need to make a antibot system

- imagine if that system ban some players who buying tons of plat... sts dont need it, lol
- it will add some lags (do u need it?)
- some items (which u like maybe) would never be so cheap if there are no botters (like arcane lvl16 weapons)
- clever botters will find ways to avoid that system (and ofc will not bot on main toon, unless they need aps), this botter just forgot ghostparty + autoreject invites to party

He is right , for new players need to farm things to be not only ppl with high GL at gates getting gold
looking at messages from that thread, i would say that almost all people there are new players including author

I've tried to do APs at HC (elite bosses), without auc, without any trade, just f2p with junk legendary gears (no speed set also), it easy to make 300-500k per hour (let's say 300k/hour because depends...) in old maps if i could sell all loots (and my target there isn't even making gold). isn't enough for new player?
At my main i can farm like 1-2,5m per hour by 3 different ways (all without gold loot), so what is problem about gates and high GL?
Do you really care about new players? lol...

Encryptions
02-23-2020, 02:08 PM
and u seriously asking sts to add some good loots to old maps? (in your thread)Yea, I am asking devs to make the game like it was in the old days. Whats so bad about adding items to older maps so new players have something to do rather than merching in towns being bored all day? Its not like these items are going to be looted every run, more like 50runs+. Rich players aren't going to be farming those maps, they will be doing gates mostly.
Also you always go against what ever people say unless its something about rogs getting buffed or wars/mages getting nerfed.

Anyways we don't have to worry about bots if the devs would set up a system that records a players repeated movement for some time and if something is suspicious the system can send the devs a warning about the player, not instantly ban the player. Devs would ban the player their selves if its a bot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Vendelta
02-23-2020, 02:14 PM
i think its not good idea making something lootable on maps where u need 50+ runs, which is perfect for botters not for small people. Best is doing some better daily quests who are really worth it not like 10 tokens a day or a bit xp something like 100k gold.

Scll
02-23-2020, 02:19 PM
Only person i called out was the botter. And last time i reported to sts they did nothing. The other botter on my yt channel is still not banned!

Do you realize your defending a cheater.?
He deserves to get perma banned in my opinion [emoji2375]

How am I defending the cheater? I'm calling u out for breaking forums rules, for calling other ppls name out. The best u can do is email them.

slaaayerrr
02-23-2020, 02:20 PM
unless its something about rogs getting buffed or wars/mages getting nerfed.

because my main is rogue maybe? I've never said to nerf mage or warrior as class, and most of mage/warr skills improvements were MY suggestions (stackable dmg from VB/all curse improvements/lightning strike and others). I've said only to nerf their broken weapons (mostly for PVP), and as you could see - all old GOOD pvp players asked for same nerfs even they play as warrior/mage. I've also asked sts to nerf ebon daggers proc in pvp (3 times). Dont understand about what are u talking lol, i'm not so selfish and greedy as most of those "suggestions for NEW players" when really its just hidden "STS GIVE US MORE GOLD" and then complaining about inflation and increasing max gold lol

about this thread and botting: adding more loots to old maps = more ways for botters to be richer. its simple. you said to add there "rare" things. we have now arcane weapon chests (lvl16) as rare thing - guess who farmed them all? maybe new players who running normal dead city once in their life? lol... it will be same with any new "rare" thing if its bottable, even this thread shows it. ofc im against that old maps will have good loot, because its annoying to see botters getting richer by doing nothing + cheating while i have to spend my time and farm fairly

Hakeem Monasar
02-23-2020, 03:00 PM
How am I defending the cheater? I'm calling u out for breaking forums rules, for calling other ppls name out. The best u can do is email them.

What rule? I just sent a yt link.. havent said his ign..

Do you not think he should be banned?