PDA

View Full Version : How i can get good awakens(Luck items help or no?)

Disproof
02-23-2020, 09:42 AM
Could some1 tell me.If i buy gear full of luck i can get op awakens or its random ?

Mehdikillerd
02-23-2020, 09:45 AM
I think wearing a luck gear doesnt affect anything besides drops

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

Ebereasider
02-23-2020, 09:58 AM
Awakening is not affected by luck items, but red awakes has a slightly better chance at good awakens than the blue ones according to devs

QuaseT
02-23-2020, 09:59 AM
Luck awakens don't affect your luck with awakens or lockeds. Just as timur does not reduce gold loot. Just AL rumors.

Zeasasabila
02-23-2020, 10:12 AM
I think the used of luck in the stuff or not the wearer still luck can awaken nice from the opportunity is determined from the Sts. Like race race get a job, many all people who want a job in the office and everyone has excess damg deficiency still still and maximize to get the opportunity itself on the condition that specified in the company but still the company that will appoint and determine who deserves to be elected as an employee of his office, or it could be like playing gambling there are certain provisions and precision that can win where can be Lose in the match will not be the same. This is what I imagined from my experience.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Tsuchii
02-24-2020, 04:15 AM
Luck awakens don't affect your luck with awakens or lockeds. Just as timur does not reduce gold loot. Just AL rumors.Timur does reduce gold loot.
Fight me. [emoji23]

Redmi Note 8 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

TheBlairWitch
02-24-2020, 04:49 AM
When it comes to awakes u need real life luck, or 999x awake gems 🍀😅

xxskeptron
02-24-2020, 05:43 AM
you better wear as much luck factors as you can so that if you spent all your money and all you got is bad awakenings, you wont blame yourself because you skipped wearing luck xD

codered
02-24-2020, 08:28 AM
Wearing blue tshirt and sunglasses will boost ur luck on awakening.
Even better if u put blue flip flop sandals and the most important dont wear pants.

Try it, should work like charm

Tuhguhbuhbuh
02-24-2020, 01:01 PM
Get a job at sts and tweak your rng.

dominatingnerbzjsgd
02-26-2020, 07:45 AM
I think the used of luck in the stuff or not the wearer still luck can awaken nice from the opportunity is determined from the Sts. Like race race get a job, many all people who want a job in the office and everyone has excess damg deficiency still still and maximize to get the opportunity itself on the condition that specified in the company but still the company that will appoint and determine who deserves to be elected as an employee of his office, or it could be like playing gambling there are certain provisions and precision that can win where can be Lose in the match will not be the same. This is what I imagined from my experience.

What crap this guy talking XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeasasabila
02-26-2020, 07:54 AM
What crap this guy talking XD

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkXD lmao, free for u dude

alonehope
02-26-2020, 08:37 AM
u just need to keep trying that's all no luck could affect on it :)

Atheza
02-26-2020, 09:50 PM
No, Awakenings are not affected by any luck item but Elite ones have a better chance to get a better awakening