PDA

View Full Version : Hiding K/D stats

Ebalere
01-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Ok, so, we all already know the hide stats for plat option is in the programming, due to the chrome bug we found. Now that PvP is out, and CTF is out, are we gonna see this option again in game? I'd personally love to hide my unneeded stats and change my background on all my toons.. that's about 30 plat I'm willing to spend the second it's implemented.

I don't want PvE k/d showing on my twinks, and vice versa for my mains. And I don't want any k/d info on my merchant toons. On my lv15 twinks I don't want my build visible.

It seems that this option is pretty much ready to go, so can we please implement it? If not, what are we waiting for?

Thanks for reading :)

ninjaduck
01-15-2012, 01:15 PM
+ 1 good points overall :)

iAmPain
01-15-2012, 02:17 PM
i like the idea..specially when ur in pvp map.seems like everybody just tries to see ur stats all the time

Crilon
01-17-2012, 10:59 PM
Well I personally don't like the idea, but that's just my opinion. I like seeing other people's stats to see how many kills they have in Campaign, CTF or PvP battles.
If I was going to hide anything in my stats it would probably be my death count. It seems a little embracing when I see level 9 people already have about 300 deaths. And my death rate is pretty high as well, so that is the only thing I would like to hide in my stats. But its still a nice idea, I just don't fully agree.

CrimsonTider
01-17-2012, 11:08 PM
Wait... it is 30 plat to hide your stats in SL?? It's only 2 plat to do all that in PL.

Otukura
01-17-2012, 11:11 PM
Wait... it is 30 plat to hide your stats in SL?? It's only 2 plat to do all that in PL.

15 toons :p

CrimsonTider
01-17-2012, 11:17 PM
*facepalm* Missed the "all my toons" part... never did have great reading skills. Hooked on Phonics did NOT work for me. :/

Feke
01-31-2012, 01:02 AM
I was asking for this months before.. :( Still nothing..

Ebalere
01-31-2012, 01:15 AM
Well I personally don't like the idea, but that's just my opinion. I like seeing other people's stats to see how many kills they have in Campaign, CTF or PvP battles.
If I was going to hide anything in my stats it would probably be my death count. It seems a little embracing when I see level 9 people already have about 300 deaths. And my death rate is pretty high as well, so that is the only thing I would like to hide in my stats. But its still a nice idea, I just don't fully agree.

The less your opponent knows about you the better, IMO. And people should at least have the choice, I prefer a clean avatar page myself.

Feke
01-31-2012, 02:05 AM
Hiding all my stats gives me the option to avoid beggars and ones trying to friend me just to invite me every minute to help them lvlup. So this is an urgent and serious need for players. And... Why would anybody have to see my stats? They shouldn't even see my lvl.