PDA

View Full Version : Team chat

Deathsminion
01-15-2012, 03:45 PM
In ctf sometimes some advanced planning is needed to win and atm u need to use pm to each person and its hard. Please add a /team chat that comes up in like purple chat amd only your team can see it.

Zraorizer
01-15-2012, 04:00 PM
Good idea you got there

Commanderkeen
01-15-2012, 06:01 PM
In ctf sometimes some advanced planning is needed to win and atm u need to use pm to each person and its hard. Please add a /team chat that comes up in like purple chat amd only your team can see it.

I agree I would love this to be implemented like deathminion said pming everyone is hard and takes to long.

Ardon
01-15-2012, 06:17 PM
you can actually use /team
But it shows up in white.
I agree that they need to change it to colored. Maybe colors corresponding to the team you're on

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Commanderkeen
01-16-2012, 12:31 AM
you can actually use /team
But it shows up in white.
I agree that they need to change it to colored. Maybe colors corresponding to the team you're on

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Really im gonna go test this this out now thanks

Deathsminion
01-16-2012, 02:41 AM
Yes i tryed /team but its white so i couldnt tell if it had just been put in normal chat or in team. And when you ask the other team if they saw it they just think your going mad. (being they have seen it and wonder why you ask or cant see it and wonder what your on about)

Legendslayers
01-16-2012, 03:17 AM
Yeah it's really something the devs should look into doing that would make CTF great:)

flashbackflip
01-24-2012, 07:26 AM
I would like to see this option as a button, really. Or more simplified commant like /t as typing takes some time and time is crucial in pvp matches

Same could b applied to deathmatch as well

Fuzzywig
01-29-2012, 11:21 PM
Good idea, because time is precious in pvp. usually i don't spend any time typing during pvp at all though because i usually get taken advantage of