PDA

View Full Version : forest haven Crafting?

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-15-2012, 04:12 PM
i was wondering if it was still possible to craft LvL15 Expert Leather.

i have every other component except the recipe, so im wondering if its still possible to get the recipe, or is it discontinued?

Paar
01-15-2012, 07:11 PM
From what I remember Yes you can, the recipe is extremely rare though, but can be farmed in the cult crypts of FH. You could also pay 600k for the recipe? But Im sure the Item its self is worth less.

OvigorothO
01-15-2012, 09:48 PM
Yes the FH cult crypts as oreviously mentioned is known for having high frequency of dropping vrafting compnents mainly gems bur dark forest has also been known the drop recipes...so ive heard im so sorry if im wrong >.<

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-16-2012, 12:36 AM
From what I remember Yes you can, the recipe is extremely rare though, but can be farmed in the cult crypts of FH. You could also pay 600k for the recipe? But Im sure the Item its self is worth less.

last time i saw it, it costs 1mil -.-
but yah thanks for the help man, u to ovigorothO :)

adidaman
01-18-2012, 01:13 PM
You can still farm it, just be expecting to run for hours trying to find it. A few days ago I ran Skeleton Cult Crypts 185 times (all three bosses) and got nothing. Just be patient, and it'll come (:

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-18-2012, 02:30 PM
You can still farm it, just be expecting to run for hours trying to find it. A few days ago I ran Skeleton Cult Crypts 185 times (all three bosses) and got nothing. Just be patient, and it'll come (:

thx for ur concern adida, i appreciate it.
185 times!?!? wow man thats insane, how did u keep track!?!? lol

adidaman
01-18-2012, 02:32 PM

thx for ur concern adida, i appreciate it.
185 times!?!? wow man thats insane, how did u keep track!?!? lol

It was over a period of two days, and I got ~3 drops every run and I ended with around 600 items in my inv. (started with 15). So it was somewhere around 180-190

Redbridge
01-18-2012, 03:01 PM
Yep it still drops but is ultra rare. I've never had one drop in well over a year, but have had lvl 5 expert drop once and a handful of artisans and the rest also...

Good luck but not likely it'll drop for ya and would be easier/quicker to farm the gold to buy the item.

Zapoke
01-18-2012, 03:05 PM
Yep it still drops but is ultra rare. I've never had one drop in well over a year, but have had lvl 5 expert drop once and a handful of artisans and the rest also...

Good luck but not likely it'll drop for ya and would be easier/quicker to farm the gold to buy the item.

Not to mention more fun and less demoralizing.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-18-2012, 09:35 PM

that was my plan B, lol

Twinklaser
01-18-2012, 11:49 PM
185 times is nothing. If Im focused I could 80 runs in an hour so 185 is just above 2 hours. Ive heard some people got it in around 2000 runs. Thats around 25 hours worth of runs for me. 600k/25hrs is about 24k an hour... Good for lvl35s and under but I rather do Plasma Pyramid for around 40-60k an jour.

Nick41324
01-19-2012, 12:17 AM
I have only had luck finding recipes when I was being power leveled there on a very low lvl toon (L1-8). Try farming there on a L10 toon and I'm sure you will find one eventually. (probably much sooner than a high level toon).

Snakespeare
01-19-2012, 12:37 AM
It's probably best, if farming, to craft what drops and be thankful. I've played in FH daily since they added crafting and I have never had a recipe drop on me. So from my point of view, the idea of actually farming for a specific recipe is unimaginable.

Riccits
01-19-2012, 05:38 AM
It's probably best, if farming, to craft what drops and be thankful. I've played in FH daily since they added crafting and I have never had a recipe drop on me. So from my point of view, the idea of actually farming for a specific recipe is unimaginable.

yup, u said it...

the lvl 15 recipes are very rare, especially the dex ones... u could need 2000 runs to may get one.
u will likely get more lvl 5 recipes.

Redbridge
01-19-2012, 04:17 PM

SHOCKED!!! Really? I thought you were the king of FH & DF drops... My bubble has burst... I take back all the compliments I ever threw your way....LOL

You intro'd me to semi-afk Meathead farming which suited very well on a long night shift, with iPads (& maybe some other devices hidden on charge also). A week of night shifts often resulted in a nice handful of recipes, but always lvl5 and very rarely lvl15, but semi-afk farming alas is no longer.

So one week of nights 40+hrs. 5 toons = 200+hrs over a long period of time = 2000+hrs and I didn't get a level 15 Expert. HUMPH..

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-19-2012, 07:41 PM
185 times is nothing. If Im focused I could 80 runs in an hour so 185 is just above 2 hours. Ive heard some people got it in around 2000 runs. Thats around 25 hours worth of runs for me. 600k/25hrs is about 24k an hour... Good for lvl35s and under but I rather do Plasma Pyramid for around 40-60k an jour.

umm, i farmed plasma for an hour and only got 27K -_- how do u get 40-60K?

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-19-2012, 07:43 PM
SHOCKED!!! Really? I thought you were the king of FH & DF drops... My bubble has burst... I take back all the compliments I ever threw your way....LOL

You intro'd me to semi-afk Meathead farming which suited very well on a long night shift, with iPads (& maybe some other devices hidden on charge also). A week of night shifts often resulted in a nice handful of recipes, but always lvl5 and very rarely lvl15, but semi-afk farming alas is no longer.

So one week of nights 40+hrs. 5 toons = 200+hrs over a long period of time = 2000+hrs and I didn't get a level 15 Expert. HUMPH..

LOL, i guess u dont have much luck like me :/

Twinklaser
01-19-2012, 09:36 PM
@Fallen

I can usually do 5 minute runs with about 3-4k gold per trip. Thats around 36-48k an hour on my 52. If you read optimal ways to farm Plasma Pyramid, thre are people that can get 70k+ an hour there. Anyways, having a set amount of 27k/hour is better IMO.

Battlelock
01-19-2012, 09:48 PM
Go into lower left room of victory lap and kill King Minus. Then sit there and kill all the repopping black ghosts. They continuously drop gold. 2-3 ppl can make quite a bit there. If it hasn't been nerfed yet.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-21-2012, 05:39 PM
Go into lower left room of victory lap and kill King Minus. Then sit there and kill all the repopping black ghosts. They continuously drop gold. 2-3 ppl can make quite a bit there. If it hasn't been nerfed yet.

i hae tested this and u can get more money in plasma in a smaller amount of time. so yah thet shadow room isnt the best.
just saying ;)

Twinklaser
01-22-2012, 02:06 AM
There is one factor Ive overlooked and thats the bosses drops all recipes, not only expert. So you might be trying to get expert but end up with a few assasain and sorcerer which is still profitable. To actually be able to profit, you must spend hours running the same stage…

youngSWi
01-27-2012, 03:09 PM
I farmed one lvl5 on a mini boss in
Fh, first run with a lvl 6 toon. I would just run dark forest with a lvl 10 toon.

~youngSWi~