PDA

View Full Version : Dissapearing items

Lookupnabs
02-24-2020, 02:34 PM
Hi devs .. jus wanns know many ppl have lost many items .. from their inv... they say it just vanished and some ppl have lost gold also ...claiming that once they login in the morning and see all their gold is gone.. is it a problem or what is it..?? Has anyone recently witnessed it ...???

Futumsh
02-24-2020, 02:39 PM
Hi devs .. jus wanns know many ppl have lost many items .. from their inv... they say it just vanished and some ppl have lost gold also ...claiming that once they login in the morning and see all their gold is gone.. is it a problem or what is it..?? Has anyone recently witnessed it ...???

Event specific items go away when the cooldown ends (and they show the remaining time on them) - maybe that's what they're referring to?
Anything else should be safe for anyone that doesn't have poor behavior with their account credentials.

If there's a specific instance of this, PM me the details and I can look up what happened.

Lookupnabs
02-24-2020, 03:00 PM
Many people had stashed awak gems in many alt characters while some of them were levels above 6 and few were lv 2 and they stood at garetta and stashed gems.. many people have told that the characters were all deleted .. and many people lost the gems could it be a possibility to any link to the recent disappearnce of items??

Futumsh
02-24-2020, 03:04 PM
Many people had stashed awak gems in many alt characters while some of them were levels above 6 and few were lv 2 and they stood at garetta and stashed gems.. many people have told that the characters were all deleted .. and many people lost the gems could it be a possibility to any link to the recent disappearnce of items??

Need a specific example to look into - that doesn't seem likely though. We generally don't delete characters at all.

Futumsh
02-24-2020, 03:34 PM
Dev what do u mean by poor behviour with avcount credentials.. ?

Sharing accounts, using same email and password as somewhere else that gets compromised, logging in from compromised devices / machines (public computer with keylogger), etc.

The vast majority of the times that I've looked into someone claiming this, it was someone they know taking their stuff.

Chronox
02-24-2020, 03:35 PM
Dev what do u mean by poor behviour with avcount credentials.. ?Means account sharing. Like only reason for u to lose something is if u account shared and someone removed stuff from your account. I think this is what he means

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Ieaffy
02-25-2020, 08:37 AM
Parchment and crafted love letters is gone, why?

Futumsh
02-25-2020, 09:44 AM
Parchment and crafted love letters is gone, why?

They're event items, and have no use outside the event. They've also showed their remaining time for the entire event.

Ieaffy
02-25-2020, 10:04 AM
You guys should inform before the event that those items has count down will disappeared so players wont wasted event token for those stuffs, i thought that cooldown is only time the use able of stuff, i did'nt know it will disappear, so rip for those players who stocked love letters in stash

Futumsh
02-25-2020, 10:08 AM
You guys should inform before the event that those items has count down will disappeared so players wont wasted event token for those stuffs, i thought that cooldown is only time the use able of stuff, i did'nt know it will disappear, so rip for those players who stocked love letters in stash

There's only so much room to display things like that. In my opinion the countdown is more than sufficient.
In any case, now you know. All event items acquired during events that can only be used during those events go away when the cooldown ends.

Ieaffy
02-25-2020, 10:20 AM
Yeah ik, but there's should be a proper discription on the items so players have idea on stuffs if it is good to keep/buy or not during events

Azerothraven
02-25-2020, 10:42 AM
I have lost my hemingleva armour
Everything else seems fine though

IGN: handsumlegend

Futumsh
02-25-2020, 11:02 AM
I have lost my hemingleva armour
Everything else seems fine though

IGN: handsumlegend

It's on display in your house.

konafez
02-25-2020, 11:12 AM

yeah i kinda have to agree with Futmsh on this one..when i see a counter next to a item in my Inv i know it A) is going to blast off to space when the counter runs down, or (the more likely) B) going to go away when the counter runs down

Mythocrisis
02-25-2020, 02:02 PM
Huge chunk of my gold went missing but I kinda forgot if I used it elsewhere..

Futumsh
02-25-2020, 02:22 PM
Huge chunk of my gold went missing but I kinda forgot if I used it elsewhere..

I'm going to assume that you did. Nothing was actually missing that anyone's asked to check so far, just spent/used/traded/stashed/etc.

Mythocrisis
02-25-2020, 02:26 PM
Sorry for that..what you are saying is true..my bad
Ty :)