PDA

View Full Version : Mage Buffs - if you missed the other threads, here is the explanation

Samhayne
01-15-2012, 05:26 PM
On Friday we put in place a change to all buff type abilities to prevent a possible exploit. While this fixed an exploit, it had the consequence of making the self component of the Mage buffs not stack with the group component. The Team is aware of the issue and working on a fix. Our apologies for the inconvenience of this bug and Thanks for your patience and understanding.

adidaman
01-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the explanation.

Ayc2000
01-15-2012, 06:07 PM
Is ther an approximate time that this will be fixed? As in a few days or in a few weeks? Ty for everything sam and support!

WhoIsThis
01-15-2012, 07:06 PM
This seems to be an rushed decision. Only a few mages will ever use the exploit. By contrast, every player who has a mage will be hurt by disabling buffs. I have indicated in another thread the solutions - disable the buffs for all classes or re-enable them and accept that a handful of players will use the exploit.

I imagine even birds and bears will be hurt by the lack of opponents to PvP with.

Epic Unicorns!
01-15-2012, 07:20 PM
I am sad I can't level Epic :(

razerfingers
01-15-2012, 07:21 PM
I dont see a point in fixing this exploit sam.. since fixing it only creates more problems right now i cant use my mage that i wanted to get up 4 lvls before the new campaign comes out but i cant. But i hope you fix it soon no rushing intended.

JaytB
01-15-2012, 09:15 PM
Glad to hear that you're working on it :)

Samhayne
01-15-2012, 10:04 PM
I would look for a fix next week.

Darkfader
01-15-2012, 10:11 PM

It's monday morning here so you mean this week for me or is it monday there already and you mean next week for both of us? Lol

Driizzyy
01-15-2012, 10:18 PM
The Taunt buff for a bear is also bugged. I can't my complete 16 dodge buff. Check that out too please and thank you!

plmafiaboss
01-15-2012, 10:30 PM
What exploit. Someone fill me in :confused:

Jugernugett
01-15-2012, 10:42 PM
Can someone tell me how to change forum name? Is it possible?

Samhayne
01-15-2012, 10:46 PM
Can someone tell me how to change forum name? Is it possible?

Not to derail the thread, but we do not offer forum handle changes as a service.

PL Playa
01-15-2012, 10:50 PM

It's monday morning here so you mean this week for me or is it monday there already and you mean next week for both of us? Lol

Do you realize that even if it wasn't Monday it would be Sunday which are the same week? And also it is Sunday for me so if Sam is in Texas then I believe it would be don't mean to be rude so sorry that it may have come out that way

Pandamoni
01-16-2012, 01:42 AM
Bummer that the exploits of a few negatively affect the rest of us who haven't exploited anything. I hope you can find a fix and I hope people quit looking for ways to cheat. Where's the fun in that?!

Martin Tander
01-16-2012, 04:21 PM
[/QUOTE]

It's monday morning here so you mean this week for me or is it monday there already and you mean next week for both of us? Lol[/QUOTE]

Do you realize that even if it wasn't Monday it would be Sunday which are the same week? And also it is Sunday for me so if Sam is in Texas then I believe it would be don't mean to be rude so sorry that it may have come out that way[/QUOTE]

Well where i live week starts on mondays and post that sam did was made on sunday so its last week

JaytB
01-16-2012, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the quick fix!

Hope taunt will get fixed too :)