PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Swamp Temple Challenge

PatD
02-25-2020, 09:24 AM
This is a competition that bring all Arlor people to test how far they can go in this deadly temple,

this temple is a magic place with a lot of power in it...

so i think that Antignome set, Banished set, Voice set, Nightmare set, Mire set, 76 myth set, Order jewel etc...

should have their buff/bonus enable, that would create really nice possibilities of combination and that would make many

feel good to use some gears that they have work so hard to get. Also that would make

move the economies with some old stuff that people don't use anymore, i am sure some people would try to buy nightmare

set or order jewel to try to get on lb.

Maybe a bad idea for some(especially those who have full mire set lol) but i think it would add some fun into this really

cool event :D

Faotblack
02-25-2020, 09:39 AM
This event is made only for fester exnpasion i believe and i think the name says it all.

PatD
02-25-2020, 10:57 AM
This event is made only for fester exnpasion i believe and i think the name says it all.

i know the map is in fester but this is the only event of this kind so this is why i think buff from all set and order jewel should be enable,

that would make this event even more competitive with many possible variation.

Faotblack
02-26-2020, 07:37 AM
i know the map is in fester but this is the only event of this kind so this is why i think buff from all set and order jewel should be enable,

that would make this event even more competitive with many possible variation.I think the last lvl requirements were 61+ or sth. I don't see any sense of adding this. Every set must be for the expansion It was made for. That's just my opinion.