PDA

View Full Version : my apologize thread

wizardstarr
01-15-2012, 08:44 PM
Hello everyone this thread is to say sorry for all I've done that is bad and all my threads I've done that ain't good.

As you can see I haven't done any threads like that in a while and I keeping all my problems to myself and not on forums.

I really made this thread for those who still yet hate me and will always.I really don't care if you don't want to be friends I just want you to know im deeply sorry and you don't have to deal with me no more.

I know this is a pretty to late for apologize but I just want to give the message that you wont have no problems with me.

And also sorry to those who have seen my threads.

If you except my apologize please post on my thread not forcing just asking if you could and if you don't that's all up to you.

You are also welcomed to add me Eaglestarr on PL or Wizardstarr on SL and be friends.

Ok well I pretty much gone to the point of this subject so im done thanks for reading this thread if you gone all this way to the thread. -Eaglestarr (PL) Wizardstarr (SL)

Paar
01-15-2012, 09:02 PM
Look man, we all make mistakes. I've done my share of flames,trolls, of stuff or whatever it is. Everyone has! This is the forums. This aint highschool. Just forget and let go bro. I appreciate the apology but its not worth it, You can really take back what you said or what anyone else has, just forget the past and look towards the Superbowl!!!!(: Enjoy SL Ill add you maybe we can grind :)

adidaman
01-15-2012, 09:05 PM
Don't know what you did, but all is forgiven

wizardstarr
01-15-2012, 09:14 PM
Look man, we all make mistakes. I've done my share of flames,trolls, of stuff or whatever it is. Everyone has! This is the forums. This aint highschool. Just forget and let go bro. I appreciate the apology but its not worth it, You can really take back what you said or what anyone else has, just forget the past and look towards the Superbowl!!!!(: Enjoy SL Ill add you maybe we can grind :)

I'm just wanted to apologize

P.s. nice sig :D

wizardstarr
01-15-2012, 09:15 PM
Don't know what you did, but all is forgiven

Ok thanks

Blind
01-15-2012, 09:17 PM

Paar you are a traitor. You didn't put PT in it. Unforgivable.

._.

wizardstarr
01-15-2012, 09:20 PM

Paar you are a traitor. You didn't put PT in it. Unforgivable.

._.

LOL blind your funny ^_^