PDA

View Full Version : How the Mage holds a sword!

Wyvern
07-25-2010, 02:58 PM
I have noticed that when a Mage equips a sword it looks like it's resting on her hand, please make it look like she's actually holding it! Peace out!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-25-2010, 03:39 PM
Lol, I haven't noticed that! Brb ima check my pally...

Royce
07-25-2010, 03:46 PM
There are a lot of little cosmetic imperfections like this. For instance when a mage holds a spear, it basically looks like it is piercing them through the wrist with their open hand extended beyond it. It would be great if character hand positions could be customized to each weapon type, but I just wanted to mention there are a lot more than just the mage/sword one.

Edit: Another good one. Check out how a mage holds a talon spike. They seem to miraculously balance it with only its tip touching the palm of their hands.

bmc85uk
07-25-2010, 04:50 PM
Very messy...

The devs are aware of this, with the character customisation update comes new character meshes I believe, hopefully this should fix these problems.

FluffNStuff
07-26-2010, 10:26 AM
My favorite is the 'Hardcore Dex Bear'. When holding a bow, instead of whacking the enemy with the bow when slashing, it will move the bow to it's left hand and bare knuckle punch the mob. Weapons, we don't need no weapons.

Violentsaint
07-26-2010, 11:21 PM
My favorite is the 'Hardcore Dex Bear'. When holding a bow, instead of whacking the enemy with the bow when slashing, it will move the bow to it's left hand and bare knuckle punch the mob. Weapons, we don't need no weapons.

thats badass....

KingFu
07-26-2010, 11:22 PM

Bo ya! Although, talon bears PWN more, they slash the enemy with their talon! :D

Barbamitsos
07-27-2010, 06:29 AM
I have noticed that when a Mage equips a sword it looks like it's resting on her hand, please make it look like she's actually holding it! Peace out!

Check the way bears hold wands and birds hold shields and spears.. Haha bobears with bows have the best look IMO

Royce
07-27-2010, 07:11 AM
thats badass....

Yeah I guess, but still not as hardcore as someone who carries a spear by jamming it through their arm ;)