PDA

View Full Version : Apology !

kurbeka
02-25-2020, 10:15 PM
Dear Mr.Cinco and the fellow devs I apologize for letting the steam off at the PvP update thread, We end up breaking the forum rules unintentionally after you specifically requested to leave that thread for the feedbacks concerning the update, however we were forced to detract it into a quarrel against some of the two-faces no fun troublemakers who are always there to ruin our fair and peaceful playtime by their cheap tricks and cheats to no limits and what has pissed us off further and made us burst in the update thread was them acting innocent after everything they are doing of foul play and bending of the game rules.

Sir Cinco, If you were to look from our angle, you might comprehend why we slipped there to their level it was merely to show you all what kind of sick minded they are and what for nonsense they do all of that, that they can not even justify it for themselves. We had just enough of them twisting and manipulating the facts to blame somebody else despite the fact they are KOF " King Of Fighters " guild and everybody plays PvP knows who are KOF, they are a gather of the .... who knows nothing but how to cheat and to spread toxicity like ( Relog - Put sitters on the opponent side - gangs - spreading rumors - glitch flags and farm alts...etc ).

We are players who represent all the game players who came here to find a place to chill out and enjoy their time without the stressful real life with all the bullies and the negative happening, Thereby we encourage and support fair playtime for everybody, Nevertheless we do not welcome such bullies such as KOF and the likes of them to steal our peace of mind in the game.

At the end please let me show my appreciation for the game staff for all the efforts to perfect this wonderful game and for their aids and support of the peaceful and fair playtime of it's community, thank you . Let me again thank you for having the open mind to listen to our requests with good patients.

Regards,
Ugon

$RK$
02-26-2020, 12:03 AM
Dear Mr.Cinco and the fellow devs I apologize for letting the steam off at the PvP update thread, We end up breaking the forum rules unintentionally after you specifically requested to leave that thread for the feedbacks concerning the update, however we were forced to detract it into a quarrel against some of the two-faces no fun troublemakers who are always there to ruin our fair and peaceful playtime by their cheap tricks and cheats to no limits and what has pissed us off further and made us burst in the update thread was them acting innocent after everything they are doing of foul play and bending of the game rules.

Sir Cinco, If you were to look from our angle, you might comprehend why we slipped there to their level it was merely to show you all what kind of sick minded they are and what for nonsense they do all of that, that they can not even justify it for themselves. We had just enough of them twisting and manipulating the facts to blame somebody else despite the fact they are KOF " King Of Fighters " guild and everybody plays PvP knows who are KOF, they are a gather of the .... who knows nothing but how to cheat and to spread toxicity like ( Relog - Put sitters on the opponent side - gangs - spreading rumors - glitch flags and farm alts...etc ).

We are players who represent all the game players who came here to find a place to chill out and enjoy their time without the stressful real life with all the bullies and the negative happening, Thereby we encourage and support fair playtime for everybody, Nevertheless we do not welcome such bullies such as KOF and the likes of them to steal our peace of mind in the game.

At the end please let me show my appreciation for the game staff for all the efforts to perfect this wonderful game and for their aids and support of the peaceful and fair playtime of it's community, thank you . Let me again thank you for having the open mind to listen to our requests with good patients.

Regards,
Ugonso you are saying ugon never bullying and relog in pvp? seriously? lying over game just to show your hate against guild which you can not beat in pvp?
very disappointed.

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

DJDEVIL007
02-26-2020, 12:56 AM

Regards,
UgonUgon you always relog in ctf when your hp is low you close base gate and relog.
if you want ppl don't do it then first stop yourself.
As for bad talking during pvp which ruine pvp peace for that @Cinco said we need to use ignore list so follow the instructions and play fair by yourself if you want other play fair.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Heartwolf
02-26-2020, 02:00 AM
Well let's make a order here because you're drifting and I'm forced to write here because of you.

I can't figure out a few things!
Why you make us such a bad ? What don't you know to lose like a regular player and say good game!!??.

The problem is you can't beat us and you have to sit our team all the time to help your friends beat us and you don't notice like you're sitting or one of your friends and you make a 5vs2 / 3/4 game without a hitch because that's what you can do

And I recommend you and your friends just stop digging here because it will be childhood and I personally don't want to get down to your level

Have nice day and stop lies is best what you can do for now

Habibibi
02-26-2020, 04:46 AM

Regards,
Ugon

THIS REALLY GOT TO ME. This will be long but it needs to be...

We’re all human, and disappointment and irritation is natural. Don't be so hard on yourself.
Some great points here Ugon! Okay so here's the deal... PvP is a big part of the game, and it is important. For months now there has been consistent daily Bullying, Repeated name-calling, threats, insults, bigoted remarks, and gang suggestive comments by Heartherra " King Of Fighters Guild " and his friends by many various people, against many various people. I completely agree, if people are using racial slurs and name calling thats them as human beings, absolutely nothing to do with this game. That's just wrong in so many ways and quite frankly becoming so common in the community that one really has to question just where the hell everyone's morals packed up and ... off to! We're all here to enjoy games together. That's fine, but being abusive towards others drains the fun from the game. There needs to be a proper report feature for this, or maybe a CSGO style overwatch system @Cinco... I hope you all can see that what has been happening is not right, it needs attention, it needs to be fixed & I appreciate any support from you.

This has gone on far too long...

Hopefully @Cinco's post will give you something to think about and perhaps even change your behavior.

DJDEVIL007
02-26-2020, 04:52 AM

We’re all human, and disappointment and irritation is natural. Don't be so hard on yourself.
Some great points here Ugon! Okay so here's the deal... PvP is a big part of the game, and it is important. For months now there has been consistent daily Bullying, Repeated name-calling, threats, insults, bigoted remarks, and gang suggestive comments by Heartherra " King Of Fighters Guild " and his friends by many various people, against many various people. I completely agree, if people are using racial slurs and name calling thats them as human beings, absolutely nothing to do with this game. That's just wrong in so many ways and quite frankly becoming so common in the community that one really has to question just where the hell everyone's morals packed up and ... off to! We're all here to enjoy games together. That's fine, but being abusive towards others drains the fun from the game. There needs to be a proper report feature for this, or maybe a CSGO style overwatch system @Cinco... I hope you all can see that what has been happening is not right, it needs attention, it needs to be fixed & I appreciate any support from you.

Hopefully @Cinco's post will give you something to think about and perhaps even change your behavior.

(Eye of eternity 15) guild officers including master old scammers, cheaters, gangers, trash talkers.
If you want some respect and want ppl play fair with you then exclude these things from your guild then you will have better result.
And talking about others with lies, first look at yourself and your guild then talk about others.
I hope you understand now.

Habibibi
02-26-2020, 05:01 AM
(Eye of eternity 15) guild officers including master old scammers, cheaters, gangers, trash talkers.
If you want some respect and want ppl play fair with you then exclude these things from your guild then you will have better result.
And talking about others with lies, first look at yourself and your guild then talk about others.

Troll after troll after troll and it feels like NOTHING is being done about it... Your argument is weak as hell, sorry.
I'm gonna have to coin your "jealousy about pixels" for future use. You need to learn some humility. Your opinion was wrong and being assertive when you are ignorant only makes others conclude you are pathological liar. SHAME!!!! It's so lame coming up to comment on someone's page been a banned member of EOE15!
Here’s one example: Foul play player: tackling toxicity and abuse in DL.

DJDEVIL007
02-26-2020, 05:07 AM
Troll after troll after troll and it feels like NOTHING is being done about it... Your argument is weak as hell, sorry.
I'm gonna have to coin your "jealousy about pixels" for future use. You need to learn some humility. Your opinion was wrong and being assertive when you are ignorant only makes others conclude you are pathological liar. SHAME!!!! It's so lame coming up to comment on someone's page been a banned member of EOE15!
Here’s one example: Foul play player: tackling toxicity and abuse in DL.
jealousy is when u talk about kof first and I'm always there if u tell lies about kof !!

namca
02-26-2020, 05:16 AM
Cinco said will change pvp chat features..no more bullying nd insults during games nd a team chat active ..also spamming trade other that needs stop as way of trolling during matches..
I think all these much abusing talkative pp who flood open chat with cusses during matches will be shushed nd well have a healthier pvp with less toxicity ..
Btw bella i c u talk nd suggest but I not c u active in any arena for long time now ..other that I suggest is the issue with sitters ..sm kick off from arena a ban when player looks inactive during pvp ?

Nd fr u all name kof always but u all do cheats nd u all ruin good matches in every way ..
Cut the hate fr isnt helping nowhere..nd help pvp world be better !

Habibibi
02-26-2020, 05:19 AM
jealousy is when u talk about kof first and I'm always there if u tell lies about kof !!

The Truth Hurts, but It's Better Than the Alternative?

Everything you say is just nonsense @ DJDEVIL007. I require that you provide proof before you start pointing fingers and false accusations.

Anyway I'm done talking to you because it seems like quite a waste of time.

EOE15 guild has always had a clean reputation and welcomed new players that demonstrated enthusiasm in DL.

@Cinco You're the only one with the power to put a stop to it.

DJDEVIL007
02-26-2020, 05:20 AM
The Truth Hurts, but It's Better Than the Alternative?

Everything you say is just nonsense @ DJDEVIL007. I require that you provide proof before you start pointing fingers and false accusations.

Anyway I'm done talking to you because it seems like quite a waste of time.

EOE15 guild has always had a clean reputation and welcomed new players that demonstrated enthusiasm in DL.

@Cinco You're the only one with the power to put a stop to it. only you make sense on forum with lies? hahaha

Habibibi
02-26-2020, 05:42 AM
Cinco said will change pvp chat features..no more bullying nd insults during games nd a team chat active ..also spamming trade other that needs stop as way of trolling during matches..
I think all these much abusing talkative pp who flood open chat with cusses during matches will be shushed nd well have a healthier pvp with less toxicity ..
Btw bella i c u talk nd suggest but I not c u active in any arena for long time now ..other that I suggest is the issue with sitters ..sm kick off from arena a ban when player looks inactive during pvp ?

Nd fr u all name kof always but u all do cheats nd u all ruin good matches in every way ..

Troubleshooting?!? Fill a need @Namca lol

EVIDENTLY, you guy’s don’t know how to conduct themselves like other players.. This is a great shame. Bunch of Drama Queens. There’s still hope you know DIGNITY its wonderful values.. smh

Stop To The Backstabbing Drama!!!

DJDEVIL007
02-26-2020, 05:49 AM
Troubleshooting?!? Fill a need @Namca lol

EVIDENTLY, you guy’s don’t know how to conduct themselves like other players.. This is a great shame. Bunch of Drama Queens. There’s still hope you know DIGNITY its wonderful values.. smh

Stop To The Backstabbing Drama!!!
you are drama maker!!! hahaha

namca
02-26-2020, 05:58 AM
What backstabbing drama?
U forget that namco gave u a win in a pve Event I guess
Nd puri was friend till I found out from common friend that he uses emulator pc way nd he farms alts to increase kdr ..I not like fakes thats why i picked kof side ..nd answer me why u here hating while u re inactive in game itself ?
U only want kof vanishes cos they win ..?
And please care ur guild mates in Eoe cos they only bug begging stuff nd gold ..if u cant care ur own fam not mess with others. ...
Arent u happy with cinco bringing us new pvp ? Support the game healthy way nd please bella be active in it too ..
I find it fake too in my opinion u to cuss game players while u not actually play the game or pvp ..

deadlystriker
02-26-2020, 05:58 AM

I have enjoyed this game since it was released. It is ridiculous and something needs to be done.

I hope so too @Bella but given my experiences in on DL, some people just enjoy making other player's lives miserable too much. :/True over time "repeat offenders" would probably start to show a pattern that could be acted upon, but that would take an awful lot of time...

namca
02-26-2020, 06:01 AM
I have enjoyed this game since it was released. It is ridiculous and something needs to be done.

I hope so too @Bella but given my experiences in on DL, some people just enjoy making other player's lives miserable too much. :/True over time "repeat offenders" would probably start to show a pattern that could be acted upon, but that would take an awful lot of time...

Yes stop the hate nd toxicity in all means ..
I not ask smth different too..nd cheats too ..

Habibibi
02-26-2020, 06:07 AM
Yes stop the hate nd toxicity in all means ..
I not ask smth different too..nd cheats too ..

I've got better things to do than listening to your lies.. YOU CAN TASTE THE DISHONESTY, IT'S ALL OVER YOUR BREATH ... Wasting My Time on You..

namca
02-26-2020, 06:31 AM
I've got better things to do than listening to your lies.. YOU CAN TASTE THE DISHONESTY, IT'S ALL OVER YOUR BREATH ... Wasting My Time on You..

Lol truth hurts ikr

Sponsor
02-26-2020, 06:40 AM

That’s completely ridiculous! As such, more lies are needed to cover up the previous lies:apologetic:
You are rude and childish..

$RK$
02-26-2020, 06:50 AM
That’s completely ridiculous! As such, more lies are needed to cover up the previous lies:apologetic:
You are rude and childish..so many liars on forum omg

deadlystriker
02-26-2020, 07:26 AM
so many liars on forum omg

I've said this before, and I'll say this again, it's ridiculous to assume and to make such a bad assumption about EOE15! Not everyone have the time to play 24*7 like you guy’s..Namca

Not to mention, this is normally a more effective way to get someone to see a different point of view. People with nothing better to do with their time here..

$RK$
02-26-2020, 07:39 AM
I've said this before, and I'll say this again, it's ridiculous to assume and to make such a bad assumption about EOE15! Not everyone have the time to play 24*7 like you guy’s..Namca

Not to mention, this is normally a more effective way to get someone to see a different point of view. People with nothing better to do with their time here..
don't give bad assumption about kof its all fair!

Knightnight
02-26-2020, 08:27 AM

Ok if you want be personal at people we can go there with no issues . Puryfyheart is by far the most arrogant and gobby players in dl . It’s a pity Cinco doesn’t want further ss posted here as he gives about 100 per appearance. Eoe are an issue to the game it’s full of beggars and low minded trolls so much so that I don’t even have to look at an alt to see where they came from . Normally first line of chat they send or the spammed trade requests are enough .
As for people running in here to proclaim their innocence it’s a joke really total joke. If eoe want to start slinging mud about then sort your own house out first . Bring some discipline to your guild stop the the spam stop the begging scamming and idiot attempts at trolling and on cheating stop farming your own Alts in pvp for leaderboards and kdr yes it is cheating and yes it’s pretty pathetic .

Habibibi
02-26-2020, 09:17 AM
Ok if you want be personal at people we can go there with no issues . Puryfyheart is by far the most arrogant and gobby players in dl . It’s a pity Cinco doesn’t want further ss posted here as he gives about 100 per appearance. Eoe are an issue to the game it’s full of beggars and low minded trolls so much so that I don’t even have to look at an alt to see where they came from . Normally first line of chat they send or the spammed trade requests are enough .
As for people running in here to proclaim their innocence it’s a joke really total joke. If eoe want to start slinging mud about then sort your own house out first . Bring some discipline to your guild stop the the spam stop the begging scamming and idiot attempts at trolling and on cheating stop farming your own Alts in pvp for leaderboards and kdr yes it is cheating and yes it’s pretty pathetic .

DO NOT CROSS THAT LINE!!
Don't you have any SHAME?!??

What “proof” could you give? Provide Evidence? Let's not kid ourselves. And I applaud you, Mr. LIER!!! MY GUILD has always had a clean reputation. Send an e-mail to STS at support@spacetimestudios.com Instead of point out that hate ..

TROLLS Trolls are always goblin their food too quickly .WE UNDERSTAND..

Drama queens need to find more drama to keep the game going. So, they seek out others to play along with their passive-aggressive behavior..

Fearnoevil
02-26-2020, 09:24 AM
What backstabbing drama?
U forget that namco gave u a win in a pve Event I guess
Nd puri was friend till I found out from common friend that he uses emulator pc way nd he farms alts to increase kdr ..I not like fakes thats why i picked kof side ..nd answer me why u here hating while u re inactive in game itself ?
U only want kof vanishes cos they win ..?
And please care ur guild mates in Eoe cos they only bug begging stuff nd gold ..if u cant care ur own fam not mess with others. ...
Arent u happy with cinco bringing us new pvp ? Support the game healthy way nd please bella be active in it too ..
I find it fake too in my opinion u to cuss game players while u not actually play the game or pvp ..

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭💀💀 im dying namca you are a clown, you chose kof because me and xaam demoted namco in guild and he cried so we ganged him lmaooo, you had no choice then to follow him would you like me to post the screenshots of what you would tell us????

And you fake hate fake kdrs??? But nero farm alts there is literally a thread and ss about him killing alts huh.....so you are contradicting yourself now. As i said to nero please think before you post because you end up looking like a clown.

And if you guys aren't cheaters why bother commenting???? If anyone posted a thread about me cheatinf i wouldn't even bother responding because myself knows i don't cheat i only bring alts when you guys have alts lmaoo. Namca pleae stop being delusional let me know if you want me to post some ss lol anyway here is a link of me vs namca 7-0 lmao good game namca atleast u dont leave like ur master

https://youtu.be/8ITOvVvQ3AA

$RK$
02-26-2020, 09:44 AM
DO NOT CROSS THAT LINE!!
Don't you have any SHAME?!??

What “proof” could you give? Provide Evidence? Let's not kid ourselves. And I applaud you, Mr. LIER!!! MY GUILD has always had a clean reputation. Send an e-mail to STS at support@spacetimestudios.com Instead of point out that hate ..

TROLLS Trolls are always goblin their food too quickly .WE UNDERSTAND..

Drama queens need to find more drama to keep the game going. So, they seek out others to play along with their passive-aggressive behavior..

do u want proof in ss where your eoe15 guild officer abusing innocents in street? if want plz say xD

Habibibi
02-26-2020, 09:48 AM
do u want proof in ss where your eoe15 guild officer abusing innocents in street? if want plz say xD

Send an e-mail to STS at support@spacetimestudios.com Instead of point out that hate ..

$RK$
02-26-2020, 09:50 AM
Send an e-mail to STS at support@spacetimestudios.com Instead of point out that hate ..same to u instead of supporting liar ugon
if u have something in which u think kof bad then send to support not here.
forum is for everyone not for only eoe 15 losers!

Fearnoevil
02-26-2020, 09:53 AM

😂😂😂😭💀 namca you are funny!!! You joined kof because of namco after he got demoted from xaam guild lmaoooo he rage he almost quit dl, we ganged him so he joined kof and he made you join, or shall i post screenshots of how he insulted u? Or how u told xaam about how he gets mad at you????

And you hate fake kdrs???? So you hate farmscammers??? There literally a thread about him farming alts lmaooo or sre you to delusional to accept it i mean its there...so do you hate him or you contradicting yourself???? As i told nero think before you post. Also nero said bella is a cheater as well in pvp but you now saying she dont even pvp.....so whose lying you or nero lmaooooo

Anyway here is out match namca lmao good game atleast you dont relog like your master

https://youtu.be/8ITOvVvQ3AA good day

$RK$
02-26-2020, 09:54 AM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji24][emoji88] namca you are funny!!! You joined kof because of namco after he got demoted from xaam guild lmaoooo he rage he almost quit dl, we ganged him so he joined kof and he made you join, or shall i post screenshots of how he insulted u? Or how u told xaam about how he gets mad at you????

And you hate fake kdrs???? So you hate farmscammers??? There literally a thread about him farming alts lmaooo or sre you to delusional to accept it i mean its there...so do you hate him or you contradicting yourself???? As i told nero think before you post. Also nero said bella is a cheater as well in pvp but you now saying she dont even pvp.....so whose lying you or nero lmaooooo

Anyway here is out match namca lmao good game atleast you dont relog like your master

https://youtu.be/8ITOvVvQ3AA good dayyes fake kdr unjoy and unfazed we hate xD

namca
02-26-2020, 10:27 AM

We cant post ss of their bs nd their abuse cos its against forum rules ..cinco cleared that to me yesterday ..let them bro they spend all their energy try accuse kof nd me :)
I only answered to their lies nd they know themselves each of them that I not lie whatever they try claim here :)
Just shame that pp instead of trying playing a game fair use all kind of cheats to make themselves look great nd when their cheats get pointed they try drop them to us ..

Nd cos repeat is the mother of knowledge ill say again stop the hate nd try make our game better just !
Nd that will be by stop hating nd if I pointed some cheats nd who does it was cos u fill forum with lies about kof constantly !!
Kof plays the game kof doesn't act fake in game nd maybe that the 15 bout pp who re kof or friends of kof re playing game so good that hurts !!

Fearnoevil
02-26-2020, 10:52 AM
We cant post ss of their bs nd their abuse cos its against forum rules ..cinco cleared that to me yesterday ..let them bro they spend all their energy try accuse kof nd me :)
I only answered to their lies nd they know themselves each of them that I not lie whatever they try claim here :)
Just shame that pp instead of trying playing a game fair use all kind of cheats to make themselves look great nd when their cheats get pointed they try drop them to us ..

Nd cos repeat is the mother of knowledge ill say again stop the hate nd try make our game better just !
Nd that will be by stop hating nd if I pointed some cheats nd who does it was cos u fill forum with lies about kof constantly !!
Kof plays the game kof doesn't act fake in game nd maybe that the 15 bout pp who re kof or friends of kof re playing game so good that hurts !!

Post it namca i aint afraid to get banned lmaooo i fear noone i play fair i say the truth so i dont worry anout anything but you guys are delusional. How many people are against you??? Lmao post it post everything what do you fear??

DefinitelyNot
02-26-2020, 10:56 AM
$rk$ and djdevil something are the same person and it is Farmscammers in Dark Legends. He says it's not him because he is scared to show him real self and he only types nonsense on forums acting like the victim and lying thinks he can fool anyone when everyone in game knows who he really is and how kof really is.

Anyway everyone lets report him in game and by email that is how we report these players. Stop posting on forums it is against the rules, go report in game and in private messaging maybe and by emails to spacetime studios. We are destroying everything if we keep posting on forums. We will look like the bad people, instead of developers seeing who really are the bad ones. Just stop and listening to cinco So he takes us serious and go report somewhere else

DJDEVIL007
02-26-2020, 11:00 AM
$rk$ and djdevil something are the same person and it is Farmscammers in Dark Legends. He says it's not him because he is scared to show him real self and he only types nonsense on forums acting like the victim and lying thinks he can fool anyone when everyone in game knows who he really is and how kof really is.

Anyway everyone lets report him in game and by email that is how we report these players. Stop posting on forums it is against the rules, go report in game and in private messaging maybe and by emails to spacetime studios. We are destroying everything if we keep posting on forums. We will look like the bad people, instead of developers seeing who really are the bad ones. Just stop and listening to cinco So he takes us serious and go report somewhere elsedont take game serious we all play in peace :)

DefinitelyNot
02-26-2020, 11:04 AM

Where is your proof that purifyheart is that bad ? What's funny is that only you Namco and your friends (guild members) and your online girlfriend say that kind of thing and without proof too. Where is your proof ? Everyone in game disagrees with what you said. What's even more funny is that you're even too scared to use your real name in dark legends on forums. More sign that you're scared and nothing you say is true lol

DefinitelyNot
02-26-2020, 11:06 AM

Ans that's what you only good at, saying you have screenshots and videos but in fact you have nothing
You call people scammer and cheaters but the truth is you have no proof or ever will have proof because only cheaters in game are you and your peeps

namca
02-26-2020, 11:08 AM
Ans that's what you only good at, saying you have screenshots and videos but in fact you have nothing
You call people scammer and cheaters but the truth is you have no proof or ever will have proof because only cheaters in game are you and your peeps

I have proofs video nd ss but its against forum laws to post them here :)

DefinitelyNot
02-26-2020, 11:09 AM
Need to stop making drama on forums and just report these people the legit way so Cinco takes us serious. Namco namca Farmscammers the most toxic and the biggest liars. And all of them scared to show real dark legends names except nsmca lol

DefinitelyNot
02-26-2020, 11:11 AM
I have proofs video nd ss but its against forum laws to post them here :)

Lmao cinco only posted yesterday that you cant post here. Since then till yesterday you had them but you didnt post is that what you saying? Keep going the more you talk the more dumb you sound keep going lol? You got nothing on anybody? Sll you can do is take screenshots of others trash talking, only cheaters in game are you who glitch flag and put alts

$RK$
02-26-2020, 11:21 AM
You call people scammer and cheaters but the truth is you have no proof or ever will have proof because only cheaters in game are you and your peepsif we show proof what penalty for u? xD

namca
02-26-2020, 11:23 AM
Lmao cinco only posted yesterday that you cant post here. Since then till yesterday you had them but you didnt post is that what you saying? Keep going the more you talk the more dumb you sound keep going lol? You got nothing on anybody? Sll you can do is take screenshots of others trash talking, only cheaters in game are you who glitch flag and put alts

Nd who re u mate ? :)
Nd im not the kind of ss or video nd run around threatening that I got proofs nd such but if devs ask for them ofc i will share on the name of making dl better :)

$RK$
02-26-2020, 11:24 AM
Need to stop making drama on forums and just report these people the legit way so Cinco takes us serious. Namco namca Farmscammers the most toxic and the biggest liars. And all of them scared to show real dark legends names except nsmca lolare u showing real name *the most truthful person*? i can't find your game name so are u liar or cheater cuz why hiding?
you want only you and your friends play game.
you can pay sts company the budget of whole ppl of the universe who play games, so they can make spread game for you since dl is not your personal property where u can allow some to play some to kick.
Its free for everyone if u think not, you should check playstore, apple store or google chrome. They didn't said its only for you *The most intelligent and truthful person*
Try to think like a good person even if u are not just try it makes life happy :)

Habibibi
02-26-2020, 11:24 AM
Where is your proof that purifyheart is that bad ? What's funny is that only you Namco and your friends (guild members) and your online girlfriend say that kind of thing and without proof too. Where is your proof ? Everyone in game disagrees with what you said. What's even more funny is that you're even too scared to use your real name in dark legends on forums. More sign that you're scared and nothing you say is true lol

They wants is to inflict pain, ridicule, and humiliate a targeted person. Period. They have a lot of troll friends and gather to write attacks or just nonsense, and then receive dozens or hundreds of "finger up."

It's Time to Cut the B.S .. I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall anyway..

$RK$
02-26-2020, 11:28 AM
They wants is to inflict pain, ridicule, and humiliate a targeted person. Period. They have a lot of troll friends and gather to write attacks or just nonsense, and then receive dozens or hundreds of "finger up."

It's Time to Cut the B.S .. I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall anyway.. proof is in player vs player thread if u don't know how to use forum let me know xD

namca
02-26-2020, 11:31 AM
[QUOTE=Habibibi;3127589]

It's Time to Cut the B.S .. I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall anyway.. [/QUOTE

U called me backstabber lier etc.etc when I only call u all stop this hate

Can u accuse me for smt more than I try support my friends ?
So in other words u point finger to me too nd that cos I support ones that play good game nd u all hate them for that

Knightnight
02-26-2020, 11:34 AM
Send an e-mail to STS at support@spacetimestudios.com Instead of point out that hate ..

Actually the only people in hate here are you and unfazed . The only people getting Personal at any rate . You rely on the fact that the report system is broken and pretty much ignored by the developers . I look forward to pvp chat being muted. If it shuts the mouths of you and your crew pvp may grow again .

Knightnight
02-26-2020, 11:36 AM
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭💀💀 im dying namca you are a clown, you chose kof because me and xaam demoted namco in guild and he cried so we ganged him lmaooo, you had no choice then to follow him would you like me to post the screenshots of what you would tell us????

And you fake hate fake kdrs??? But nero farm alts there is literally a thread and ss about him killing alts huh.....so you are contradicting yourself now. As i said to nero please think before you post because you end up looking like a clown.

And if you guys aren't cheaters why bother commenting???? If anyone posted a thread about me cheatinf i wouldn't even bother responding because myself knows i don't cheat i only bring alts when you guys have alts lmaoo. Namca pleae stop being delusional let me know if you want me to post some ss lol anyway here is a link of me vs namca 7-0 lmao good game namca atleast u dont leave like ur master

https://youtu.be/8ITOvVvQ3AA

Most people left that guild when they realised you and xaam were using Alts to catfish and scam your own members . If you had forgot about that maybe an ss of you discussing it would jog your memory

$RK$
02-26-2020, 11:37 AM
[QUOTE=Habibibi;3127589]

It's Time to Cut the B.S .. I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall anyway.. [/QUOTE

U called me backstabber lier etc.etc when I only call u all stop this hate

Can u accuse me for smt more than I try support my friends ?
So in other words u point finger to me too nd that cos I support ones that play good game nd u all hate them for thatsis if you tell them stop lies they will reply* I'm ignoring you*
and in new post they will bring your name again.
idk what they think of *ignore* word lol

Cinco
02-26-2020, 11:37 AM
Reporting works. Players in DL don't do it because they know it means CS looking at their chat history.

namca
02-26-2020, 11:42 AM
Reporting works. Players in DL don't do it because they know it means CS looking at their chat history.

Ty cinco !I think if pp keep saying lies ill use it soon even if I hate act traitor! Btw u thought that bout changing pvp chat features ?
We keep looking in announcements for ur update :)

Habibibi
02-26-2020, 11:42 AM

With that being SAID... :applause::applause:PROBLEM RESOLVED!

Cinco
02-26-2020, 11:52 AM
We are looking at restricting chat to 'Team only' in all PvP settings. We have not decided exactly what we will do, let alone when it will be published but: we are thinking no chat between enemy combatants (ever), and players would be able to chat with team members - but only after they have chosen a team and are officially 'on' that team (i.e. you can't chat before the match starts and you can't talk trash on the results screen).

$RK$
02-26-2020, 11:55 AM
We are looking at restricting chat to 'Team only' in all PvP settings. We have not decided exactly what we will do, let alone when it will be published but: we are thinking no chat between enemy combatants (ever), and players would be able to chat with team members - but only after they have chosen a team and are officially 'on' that team (i.e. you can't chat before the match starts and you can't talk trash on the results screen).that would be great

namca
02-26-2020, 11:58 AM
We are looking at restricting chat to 'Team only' in all PvP settings. We have not decided exactly what we will do, let alone when it will be published but: we are thinking no chat between enemy combatants (ever), and players would be able to chat with team members - but only after they have chosen a team and are officially 'on' that team (i.e. you can't chat before the match starts and you can't talk trash on the results screen).

What about trading spamming ?
Sitters ?
Nd ty for working on that cinco bro :)nd yes were on the same page ;)

kurbeka
02-26-2020, 12:00 PM

This might solve part of the problem but what about the foul players with all the cheats childish play for example when they uses sitters on the opposite side and when they glitch flags, how are we going to report such acts or are there a way to stop them ??!

Cinco
02-26-2020, 12:01 PM
What about trading spamming ?
Sitters ?
Nd ty for working on that cinco bro :)nd yes were on the same page ;)

Use the "Ignore" function to prevent players from spamming you.
The idea of penalizing "Sitters" is quite complex and will take a while to figure out (if possible).

Cinco
02-26-2020, 12:02 PM
This might solve part of the problem but what about the foul players with all the cheats childish play for example when they uses sitters on the opposite side and when they glitch flags, how are we going to report such acts or are there a way to stop them ??!

Dark Legends has PVP right now. I hope that it can keep it.

I'm okay if PVP goes away forever. Unfortunately (for PvP players) the community that clashes is extremely small - and they have systematically campaigned to get the feature removed by acting like trolls.

namca
02-26-2020, 12:03 PM
Use the "Ignore" function to prevent players from spamming you.
The idea of penalizing "Sitters" is quite complex and will take a while to figure out (if possible).

Can help find way timing the time of inactivity during a pvp match ?

Fearnoevil
02-26-2020, 12:03 PM
Post or sent to sts about me cheating do it!!!!!! You have no proof the reason you dont post videos is because in video you will see urself cheating lmaoooo ss you can edit your alts name out lmaooooo post it namca dont be afraid.. its a damn game u get ban make a new one lmaooo

Cinco
02-26-2020, 12:04 PM
Can help find way timing the time of inactivity during a pvp match ?

Sometimes players do lag.

Cinco
02-26-2020, 12:05 PM
Post or sent to sts about me cheating do it!!!!!! You have no proof the reason you dont post videos is because in video you will see urself cheating lmaoooo ss you can edit your alts name out lmaooooo post it namca dont be afraid.. its a damn game u get ban make a new one lmaooo

So wait - are you a CHEATER?!

EXPLAIN.

namca
02-26-2020, 12:07 PM
Sometimes players do lag.
True that u right ;) im on of them as I play from Greece nd my ping is always unstable but even if not find way resolve that were thankful of working on the pvp chat:)
I got big feeling that this will give a very positive push to our game :)

kurbeka
02-26-2020, 12:09 PM
Dark Legends has PVP right now. I hope that it can keep it.

I have a suggestion I think many will dislike it however here it is, I suggest reset the pvp status for the whole game and start new season of pvp but this time you guys the devs have to do big maintenance to fix every single issue with the pvp maps and the possible unfair play for example fixing the player glitch outside the map and gates in the Asylum pvp maps and the specific spawn spot in the new ones...

Cinco
02-26-2020, 12:10 PM
I have a suggestion I think many will dislike it however here it is, I suggest reset the pvp status for the whole game and start new season of pvp but this time you guys the devs have to do big maintenance to fix every single issue with the pvp maps and the possible unfair play for example fixing the player glitch outside the map and gates in the Asylum pvp maps and the specific spawn spot in the new ones...

Yeah - the glitches where you can escape the collision geometry are very bad. I think that these can be found throughout the game (though only a couple of instances are the PvP maps).

Resetting the PvP stats has been on my list of things to do for a while. Now that we've got data from the 'Honor' system PvP I may be ready to put together a real plan for wiping stats and "starting all over."

kurbeka
02-26-2020, 12:12 PM
Yeah - the glitches where you can escape the collision geometry are very bad. I think that these can be found throughout the game (though only a couple of instances are the PvP maps).

Resetting the PvP stats has been on my list of things to do for a while. Now that we've got data from the 'Honor' system PvP I may be ready to put together a real plan for wiping stats and "starting all over."

That would be the right thing to do, thank you.

namca
02-26-2020, 12:13 PM

Good call !

Habibibi
02-26-2020, 12:19 PM

Yes, the BEST NEWS EVER!!! No longer is bullying confined:D Your generosity and commitment to our community are what makes this a great game again @Cinco:)

On behalf of so many people in my guild over 14,000k :DI'd like to THANK YOU for the BEST NEWS EVER!

Knightnight
02-26-2020, 12:35 PM

That penalises the honest players and also will remove from history a lot of good players who are no longer among us . Seems a little harsh . Ultimately those who farm Alts will do so again just to get back to where they were and the honest players will be in a position where all the actual real gaming time will seem as for nothing . Still if it’s done and alt farming for instance using the flag arena glitch and lobby farming can be quelled then I guess it’s something . Idk dude fr it seems to hit a lot of people when very few are actually doing it

kurbeka
02-26-2020, 12:59 PM
Idk dude fr it seems to hit a lot of people when very few are actually doing it

It is vice versa, few are actually NOT doing it .

Look to what extent PvP were misused!

Knightnight
02-26-2020, 01:05 PM
It is vice versa, few are actually NOT doing it .

Look to what extent PvP were misused!

That’s two people and shame on you for calling people out on the forum ! Just two there’s maybe 10 at most doing it regular
A tiny part of the leaderboard let alone the game

Fearnoevil
02-26-2020, 01:11 PM
Most people left that guild when they realised you and xaam were using Alts to catfish and scam your own members . If you had forgot about that maybe an ss of you discussing it would jog your memory

Well thats them not me lmaoo as i sad when you all have proof of anythong about me cheating scamming good luck! All i do is pvp kill my enemies thank you!

Fearnoevil
02-26-2020, 01:45 PM
So wait - are you a CHEATER?!

EXPLAIN.

I am a cheater if you have proof!! As i record all my videos!! I don't cheat !As i said if people have prood of me cheating ir relogging go ahead ban me! They call me a cheater because i am hard to kill on pvp! How is playing fair cheating??

nadineelfen
02-26-2020, 01:59 PM
Here we go again boys and girls... I think you're absolutely right @Ugon and @Bella ..I strongly agree.

Hopefully they cut the BS and say the truth.. This is so bs unbalanced and they are off topic, let's refocus... Let's not fool around... PROBLEM SOLVED.....

Cutelilkitten
02-26-2020, 02:04 PM
You all are lucky I'm not a forum moderator.

We have conceded that the game was doing a slow death. A large part of the reason why is reflected in the behavior of DL players on the forum. Cinco has essentially laid that out.

I am tired of the meaningless trash-talking and sexual harassment. There are simple rules that most of you can't seem to follow.

Stop with the accusations in forum. It is the incorrect venue. Further, if you have an accusation, then try to at least have proof.

Stop with the name calling. Most people are here for the same reasons. We all invariably have bad apples that come through our guilds. In EoE we have an extensive permanent ban list. I'm sure you do too. You know who the EoE officers are in forum. If there is a problem with one of our members, then report it properly to STS or contact an Officer through forum PM.

Make things easy. This bickering over childish things is highly unproductive. It creates a toxic community. Do you think Devs want to waste time supporting a toxic community? Cinco has even said that we have the most toxic community in STS games. Do you want to continue that or forge a new identity?

We have created a stereotype of ourselves. Do you want to keep that stereotype alive or change it?

Don't follow up with the "We could if EoE....blah blah blah" or "we could if KoF...blah blah blah". Those arguments are tired and unproductive.

TL/DR: we, as a community, need to grow tf up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

namca
02-26-2020, 02:08 PM
That’s two people and shame on you for calling people out on the forum ! Just two there’s maybe 10 at most doing it regular
A tiny part of the leaderboard let alone the game

yes u not wrong many have worked for their kdr honest way ..
but if this gonna fix our game its smth good for general..
its a hammer that drops in ways ..nd i understand cos long term players have done much work to reach a point in lb honest way ..
maybe @cinco will specify how he means the reset..but same time lb is full of players who re innactive v long time too ..looks more like ghost lb ..
nd alt farmers theyll manage take spots there doing their normal cheats ..

nadineelfen
02-26-2020, 03:34 PM
Tysm cinco^_^ for the chat not allowed btw combatants hahaha finaly some peace ty^_^

Heartwolf
02-26-2020, 08:15 PM
For bella master Eoe-15

As much as I have things to write here with proofs of ss and video I'm not just doing it because they've been fooling themselves already. These kids as much as they did to us posing and how much to curse at us as much as they cursed are worth nothing and are wonderful results.

We saw how you play in my team that you sits and every time 10 losses in a arena and we already realized that it hurts your heart and I personally cautioned you do not mess with us and do not pose with us and new players who come to the game and I will always help good people who know what is the honor ..

And here you come to a situation where you cry that we at pvp kill you all the time Respect you don't even know what it is and I don't pretend you're like baboons at the moment and don't respect people who are older than you.

I will kill you in the arena all the time and it will make you lie again about the things we did not do

In those 14k players you have I believe there are some good people but unfortunately 90% you have Atls just for numbers for people's eyes as if you are a lot of guild people. Okay you have some people a bit with respect but that doesn't mean you are part of them and how much you start new guild pvp against us it won't help you because me enough people got to know this game here. And I'm one of the people who always tell the truth in your face , enough you bring lies behide about my guild and thats called snake tricks what you did here

Go to the forum and see how much you are a liar Baboons

personally recommend that you stop posting in the forum because you are making shame jokes for yourself and at this you will remain without people at the end ;-)

deadlystriker
02-26-2020, 09:42 PM
Disappointed. The fact you defend this tells me exactly the type of person you are though, so thanks for proving my point Heartwolf.

Hello everyone, a controversial topic here at the very least that i wanted to share some thoughts on.. It is annoying as hell, it breaks game immersion, and overall ruins the experience of an otherwise fun game. This has to be addressed! This same BS is going on for long time. In my eyes, this should not be tolerated at all Cinco. LOOOOL y'all are made of Charmin ultra soft if that actually hurts your feelings. There is no purpose for ....talking, it is immature and unjust.
I can see where people who have this point of view are coming from ... Any opinion, no matter how mainstream it is, will attract haters for, in part, the same reason that trash talking is fun for those Pokémon’s heads. Despite these posts being reported. It is ridiculous! Please address this, devs, especially in game!

Habibibi
02-27-2020, 07:23 AM
For bella master Eoe-15

As much as I have things to write here with proofs of ss and video I'm not just doing it because they've been fooling themselves already. These kids as much as they did to us posing and how much to curse at us as much as they cursed are worth nothing and are wonderful results.

We saw how you play in my team that you sits and every time 10 losses in a arena and we already realized that it hurts your heart and I personally cautioned you do not mess with us and do not pose with us and new players who come to the game and I will always help good people who know what is the honor ..

And here you come to a situation where you cry that we at pvp kill you all the time Respect you don't even know what it is and I don't pretend you're like baboons at the moment and don't respect people who are older than you.

I will kill you in the arena all the time and it will make you lie again about the things we did not do

In those 14k players you have I believe there are some good people but unfortunately 90% you have Atls just for numbers for people's eyes as if you are a lot of guild people. Okay you have some people a bit with respect but that doesn't mean you are part of them and how much you start new guild pvp against us it won't help you because me enough people got to know this game here. And I'm one of the people who always tell the truth in your face , enough you bring lies behide about my guild and thats called snake tricks what you did here

Go to the forum and see how much you are a liar Baboons

personally recommend that you stop posting in the forum because you are making shame jokes for yourself and at this you will remain without people at the end ;-)

The reality is you have no idea what you’re talking about ??Perfect example. It's a label that's used by dishonest people to, ironically, LIES speech they don't agree with.

So to summarise, I have no problem with people saying nasty words, I don't get offended. But I still want those people getting banned, because they shouldn't get a public stage to spread their toxicity and hate and make it look "ok" to act like a asocial lowlifer. They need to learn that their behaviour is wrong @Cinco. I specifically said there should be a system of community managers - unpaid volunteers that would require to help?!? moderation efforts, as well as a chat filter system in the game PLS

This thread isn't going anywhere. This topic has been closed. People are just going to have to wade through the trash until something gets implemented ?

P.S WE reject and disdain any form of hate speech, racism, drama or xenophoby any DL member caught performing any hate speech or anything of the mentioned above will be sanctioned and depending on the fault even Guild Kicked on sight. As we are cool we are intolerant with this sort of behavior.

DJDEVIL007
02-27-2020, 08:10 AM
The reality is you have no idea what you’re talking about ??Perfect example. It's a label that's used by dishonest people to, ironically, LIES speech they don't agree with.

So to summarise, I have no problem with people saying nasty words, I don't get offended. But I still want those people getting banned, because they shouldn't get a public stage to spread their toxicity and hate and make it look "ok" to act like a asocial lowlifer. They need to learn that their behaviour is wrong @Cinco. I specifically said there should be a system of community managers - unpaid volunteers that would require to help?!? moderation efforts, as well as a chat filter system in the game PLS

This thread isn't going anywhere. This topic has been closed. People are just going to have to wade through the trash until something gets implemented ?

P.S WE reject and disdain any form of hate speech, racism, drama or xenophoby any DL member caught performing any hate speech or anything of the mentioned above will be sanctioned and depending on the fault even Guild Kicked on sight. As we are cool we are intolerant with this sort of behavior.

I hope you will not speak more lies.
Here is the proof your guild officer(Dangerdoll) talking rude in open chat in street for get our attention.
Look how's (eye of eternity 15) guild officer chilling in street by insulting ppl.
Try to stop lies and be fair and truthful its really good thing.
I have been noticed you are keep saying alot of lies that your guild does respect, here is the respect from your officer giving ppl in open chat if u want that type respect then don't complain because thats what your own guild doing :)
Don't ask for more proof xD
And i really hate liars :/https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200227/5bd15ecdf78a8de42bf127f7f65d9809.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200227/3ab742824794f1479f58383e26bee0a7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200227/fc81ba2930dc6691976108dec06a51ac.jpg

DefinitelyNot
02-27-2020, 09:22 AM
I hope you will not speak more lies.
Here is the proof your guild officer(Dangerdoll) talking rude in open chat in street for get our attention.
Look how's (eye of eternity 15) guild officer chilling in street by insulting ppl.
Try to stop lies and be fair and truthful its really good thing.
I have been noticed you are keep saying alot of lies that your guild does respect, here is the respect from your officer giving ppl in open chat if u want that type respect then don't complain because thats what your own guild doing :)
Don't ask for more proof xD
And i really hate liars :/https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200227/5bd15ecdf78a8de42bf127f7f65d9809.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200227/3ab742824794f1479f58383e26bee0a7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200227/fc81ba2930dc6691976108dec06a51ac.jpg

CINCO FOR GOD SAKE. LOOK AT THEM STILL POSTING SCREENSHOTS "exposing others" or whatever. You said that breaks the forums rules and you ban who does that. Then why this guy isnt getting banned already? Why any of them is not banned yet? You realise that they are the ones who started posting and making threads IN THE FIRST PLACE on forums since days ago which created all these problems? Which made you come up with a decision of closing chat between people which was unnecessary? And many other arguing on forums and threads making? They were the first ones to post screenshots of others talking in PvP and you still haven't banned ANY of them. Not rk? Not DJ not namca or others none of them and they still posting things on forums look. What is going on? Why they not getting banned for breaking the rules and exposing others on forums STILL even after you explained it ? Can you please see who is really creating drama on forums !

DJDEVIL007
02-27-2020, 09:29 AM
CINCO FOR GOD SAKE. LOOK AT THEM STILL POSTING SCREENSHOTS "exposing others" or whatever. You said that breaks the forums rules and you ban who does that. Then why this guy isnt getting banned already? Why any of them is not banned yet? You realise that they are the ones who started posting and making threads IN THE FIRST PLACE on forums since days ago which created all these problems? Which made you come up with a decision of closing chat between people which was unnecessary? And many other arguing on forums and threads making? They were the first ones to post screenshots of others talking in PvP and you still haven't banned ANY of them. Not rk? Not DJ not namca or others none of them and they still posting things on forums look. What is going on? Why they not getting banned for breaking the rules and exposing others on forums STILL even after you explained it ? Can you please see who is really creating drama on forums !posted ss because your guild master asked for proof.
Tell her stop ask for proof :(
she thinks only she makes sense by saying lies.
And check who posted first they are your own friends who post and complain about us with lies like habibi, fearoevil, ugon etc.
I'm here to defend my guild if you talk about us, you want we don't reply and get ban from what your friends said lies.
You need to stop if you want we don't do defend.
Game is for everyone let us enjoy its not only for ( eye of eternity 15 ) guild players.
Thank you.

Cinco
02-27-2020, 09:31 AM
I’ll be perma banning all the forum violators on this thread as soon as I get in to work. I wanted to see if giving players a chance would be the right thing - it’s clearly not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk