PDA

View Full Version : Using 2 artifacts

Snowman Is here
02-26-2020, 12:48 PM
Simple idea, allowing users to equip 2 artifacts for better stats.

Having the option to equip multiple accessories(2nd artifact) is a game changer that could allow users to obtain a boost for more difficult environments like 76 elite map, or to increase their enhancement stats(Goldloot,Ms,luck,BD).

Interested in if people think it’ll be progressive or not. Comment your thoughts-

slaaayerrr
02-26-2020, 12:50 PM
why cant it be new type of item then?

Snowman Is here
02-26-2020, 01:01 PM
why cant it be new type of item then?

It could be, but I thought this might be a faster and easier method for the dev’s to implement. Allowing them to focus on other parts of the game. Besides last time they introduced a new gear(Artifacts) they arranged the price at 15k platinum to craft the arcane artifact, it was a rocky introduction for the new item.

Unityri
02-26-2020, 01:32 PM
+1

Trimis de pe al meu ANE-LX1 folosind Tapatalk

GucciBang
02-26-2020, 03:55 PM
no lol

/11chars

Chronox
02-26-2020, 04:04 PM
If thats the case then let us get the option to use 2 weps.. and armor and helm and everything else.... think of what ur asking please and how it'll affect not only u but others in the long run

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
02-26-2020, 04:33 PM
Bad concept right idea. But I agree with Slayer, they should just make a new Item.

Example:

Shoulder Armor
Battle Gloves
Boots
Bracelet
Knee Pads

But that’s just my way of looking at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowman Is here
02-26-2020, 05:31 PM
Bad concept right idea. But I agree with Slayer, they should just make a new Item.

Example:

Shoulder Armor
Battle Gloves
Boots
Bracelet
Knee Pads

But that’s just my way of looking at it.

As long as they implement it into the game the right way, sure.
Just thinking about the difficulty of adding additional items to our layout, it makes it easier to simply allow for a second accessory piece.

Not sure how it would be any different than having bracelets,gloves. Second accessories aren’t a new concept for mmos

THE GOLDEN KING
02-26-2020, 06:47 PM
As long as they implement it into the game the right way, sure.
Just thinking about the difficulty of adding additional items to our layout, it makes it easier to simply allow for a second accessory piece.

Not sure how it would be any different than having bracelets,gloves. Second accessories aren’t a new concept for mmos

Whether you agree with me or not, it’s still MY own opinion about said topic...

Just like it’s your opinion to add a second artifact. You look at it as easy to implement, it probably is not saying it’s not.

It would just be “cooler” to add something slightly different. Like I said, just my own opinion on how I look at it man. Nothing against your idea. Just... my... own... opinion...

Hope you understand my views. Best of luck on your suggestion.

SlaveKnight
02-26-2020, 10:22 PM
I like the idea, but creating new itens is fine for me too

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Snowman Is here
02-26-2020, 10:32 PM
Whether you agree with me or not, it’s still MY own opinion about said topic...

Just like it’s your opinion to add a second artifact. You look at it as easy to implement, it probably is not saying it’s not.

It would just be “cooler” to add something slightly different. Like I said, just my own opinion on how I look at it man. Nothing against your idea. Just... my... own... opinion...

Hope you understand my views. Best of luck on your suggestion.

Not sure where the miscommunication was but as I said to slayer’s comment, I think the idea of a new item or secondary accessory is good as long as sts implements it correctly. Unlike the system they added to craft artifacts with very expensive fragments that are now obsolete. Thanks for your feeback!

THE GOLDEN KING
02-26-2020, 10:37 PM
Not sure where the miscommunication was but as I said to slayer’s comment, I think the idea of a new item or secondary accessory is good as long as sts implements it correctly. Unlike the system they added to craft artifacts with very expensive fragments that are now obsolete. Thanks for your feeback!

I agree with your statement. 15k plat for the level 60 artifact was,(not to be rude, but very exaggerated...) for a new item.