PDA

View Full Version : question to dev: How does the premium boss gauntlet for mount fang work?

blurryeyes
01-16-2012, 01:46 AM
Hi dev,

Just wanna once I buy the access to it for 3 plat, what will happen if I didn't kill all the bosses or clear the level and left the game?

will I lose the access to it? (what if the internet connection suddenly broke down? or I get an incoming call which makes the game timeout?)

Thanks!

Skeletonlord
01-16-2012, 02:02 AM
I had this exact problem. I brought it and no one joined me and played with me. I left the dungeon, so when you leave, you still have the elixir, but you have an option to go to other dungeons and "wear" it off. This is a really long process, and has to be done. Only buy that elixir if you know others are going to help you. I'd say it is more of a 65-66 dungeon, not a level 62 dungeon lol. The elixir lasts for 5 hours.

blurryeyes
01-16-2012, 02:21 AM
I had this exact problem. I brought it and no one joined me and played with me. I left the dungeon, so when you leave, you still have the elixir, but you have an option to go to other dungeons and "wear" it off. This is a really long process, and has to be done. Only buy that elixir if you know others are going to help you. I'd say it is more of a 65-66 dungeon, not a level 62 dungeon lol. The elixir lasts for 5 hours.

ok thanks, so its like the winter fest one?

Skeletonlord
01-16-2012, 02:34 AM
Yes it is like the winter festival. If you leave the winter fest, you can join back or go other dungeons.

Samhayne
01-16-2012, 03:01 AM
When you purchase access, you gain an elixir buff. You can go into you avatar and the tap on the elixir buff button to see what elixir buffs are on you.

You will loose the Boss Stomp access elixir buff when any of the bosses dies or after 4 hours passes while you are in any dungeon.

Please keep in mind that when you loose the buff nothing removes you from the zone you are in. The way it normally works is that you purchase access, go in, kill the first boss and lose your access buff and then go on to kill the other 4 bosses.

Skeletonlord
01-16-2012, 02:11 PM
When you purchase access, you gain an elixir buff. You can go into you avatar and the tap on the elixir buff button to see what elixir buffs are on you.

You will loose the Boss Stomp access elixir buff when any of the bosses dies or after 4 hours passes while you are in any dungeon.

Please keep in mind that when you loose the buff nothing removes you from the zone you are in. The way it normally works is that you purchase access, go in, kill the first boss and lose your access buff and then go on to kill the other 4 bosses.

thanks for verifying this!