PDA

View Full Version : Arcanite reppy

scarysmerf
02-27-2020, 07:39 PM
I bought a arcanite Reppy and i tested him out a little bit and so far i only see 200 damage increase and it says ability gives 25% damage so just wondering if this was a bug or not.

Futumsh
02-27-2020, 07:48 PM
I bought a arcanite Reppy and i tested him out a little bit and so far i only see 200 damage increase and it says ability gives 25% damage so just wondering if this was a bug or not.

Not a bug, at least as things are currently, it's a 25% damage multiplier, so you probably have another damage multiplier already. It may be changing to a stacking damage buff instead, but I'm not positive of that.

Yoloswagx
02-28-2020, 02:55 AM
Not a bug, at least as things are currently, it's a 25% damage multiplier, so you probably have another damage multiplier already. It may be changing to a stacking damage buff instead, but I'm not positive of that.So this doesnt work like Mephisto,Seirian,Guen? Wouldnt this pet be a waste to b an arcane rarity if its buff works like electra HB?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Premo
02-28-2020, 04:36 AM
I think all aa with % damage not stack. Gueni and the others with no % on description stack am I right?

Futumsh
02-28-2020, 11:41 AM
Reppy and Arcanite Reppy damage buff from AA (but not from HB) is stacking with the update going out now.

Loloo
02-28-2020, 04:07 PM
Reppy and Arcanite Reppy damage buff from AA (but not from HB) is stacking with the update going out now.Could u please check timur aa then too cause i think their is something wrong too

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Futumsh
02-28-2020, 04:17 PM
Could u please check timur aa then too cause i think their is something wrong too

... no, Timur's AA is fine, and always has been.