PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for the new vanity.

Unityri
02-28-2020, 11:30 AM
Make the vanity pull mobs without damaging them.
Im talking about the vanity set for 2k tokens.

Trimis de pe al meu ANE-LX1 folosind Tapatalk

Faotblack
02-28-2020, 11:44 AM
Then what's the matter of buying tb, whim aa or spirit weapons if you only need to waste 2k tokens (the vanity set worth is less than 500k). -1

Unityri
02-28-2020, 11:59 AM
Then what's the matter of buying tb, whim aa or spirit weapons if you only need to waste 2k tokens (the vanity set worth is less than 500k). -1If you afford tb or Spirit weapons that don't means everyone afford them.

Cinco
02-28-2020, 12:01 PM
Vanity Procs are not designed to affect combat. This would include displacing of monsters.

I hope that 'vanity' proc effects take off and that we can have a lot more explosive fun... without adding to the complexities of gear balance :-)

YeaSheGamez
02-28-2020, 12:36 PM
Vanity Procs are not designed to affect combat. This would include displacing of monsters.

I hope that 'vanity' proc effects take off and that we can have a lot more explosive fun... without adding to the complexities of gear balance :-)It'll definitely take off. I'm ready for more vanity procs! Like Nike: just do it!

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Chronox
02-28-2020, 03:01 PM
Its a -1 from me, its a vanity item and not a battle gear and should stay that way. @cinco im ready im ready im ready :v

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Snowman Is here
02-28-2020, 03:13 PM

I hope that 'vanity' proc effects take off and that we can have a lot more explosive fun... without adding to the complexities of gear balance :-)

Can we add certain proc effects to different vanity rather than using another vanity set entirely?

Cinco
02-28-2020, 03:25 PM
Can we add certain proc effects to different vanity rather than using another vanity set entirely?

Seems much more economically disruptive in contrast to offering entirely different vanity sets... so I'm thinking 'no.'

Unityri
02-28-2020, 03:58 PM

I hope that 'vanity' proc effects take off and that we can have a lot more explosive fun... without adding to the complexities of gear balance :-)Ok, i understand. Thanks!

THE GOLDEN KING
02-28-2020, 05:26 PM

Any chance for Vanity Auras? purchasable through VIA platinum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk