PDA

View Full Version : How Did Bronxman Know about the Packie Poo?

Bronxman2012
01-16-2012, 01:20 PM
Hello everyone! Bronxman here!

Now, contrary to popular belief, I am not going to run yesterday's awesome prediction of the Giants defeating the Packers in anyone's face. Let's face it, Green Bay is sad enough without me adding to their misery. But, they have beer, cheese, and Laverne and Shirley, so hey, there is some consolation.

Also, as for us Giants fans, quite honestly, we have already put Green Bay in our rear-view mirrors, and are focusing on teams who are still relevant; namely, the 49ers. Why would we focus any time on a team that has been eliminated from the postseason? Even if we were the ones doing the vanquishing.

And so, enough about the has-been Packers. In fact, had it not been for my email Inbox being flooded, I would not have even written this post.

But, the one theme consistent throughout the emails was:

How did he know?

Yes, how did I know that the Giants would defeat the Packers? Do I have some super-secret soothsayer powers? Nope, it is elementary, my dear Pocket Legends Watsons.

So, here is how I knew:

1. Aaron Rodgers is a coward. If you watch any Packer football at all, you know that he does not like to get hit. That is why he prances around the backfield. He is, quite simply, a girly girl quarterback. Also, he saw how the Giants manhandled the Falcons and made Matty Ice freeze up before even the first snap. So, he played scared. In fact, his so-called "Touchdown" move is really a plead for defensive players not to hit him, which is why it resembles a preteen girl using a hula hoop.

2. Aaron Rodgers was rusty. On top of that, "A-Rod" did not play for three weeks. So, he was rusty. Why teams insist on resting their players is beyond me. The fear is that if they are not rested, then they might get injured. That is like saying, "Don't cross the street or you might get run over." Unless you are living in a GTA game, that will most likely not happen. By not playing, he was rusty, and the Packie Poo played one of their worst games of the season.

On the other hand, the G-Men were playing playoff football for the past four weeks. The Jets and Cowboy games were, in essence, playoff games, so they were battle tested. As for the Packie Poo, they are now resigned to watching a real football team (the Giants) play. Have a long offseason, cheesefaces.

3. The Packie Poo are not good. Yes, they had a 15-1 record, but look at their last six weeks:

Week 13: They beat the Giants, but only by 3 (38-35).
Week 14: They beat the Raiders (their last good victory)
Week 15: They LOST to the Kansas City Chiefs. Not a typo here, folks.
Week 16: They beat the Bears, but they are not a good team.
Week 17: They beat the Lions, but only by 4 (45-41). Again, not a very good team.

Playoffs: The Giants laid the smackdown on the Packers, and took them behind the woodshed.

For these reasons, and many many more, I knew that the Giants would annihilate the Packie Poo.

The Bronxman

Rare
01-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Not a packers fan but a falcons fan. Honestly, i think the giants front four scared the falcons coaching staff more than anyone. We truly got owned. And, most likely the giants will get to the super bowl because that is what happens to teams that beat the falcons. ALA arizona and gb last year.

However name me one qb that likes to get hit and I'll name you a qb with a short life span. Aaron Rodgers is one of the great qbs of our time. I understand you are probably just smack talking so I'll give you a pass :). There might be two teams in the league that wouldn't dump their qb in a heartbeat if they could get Rodgers.

The fortune of the packers was eerily similar to the falcons last year. squeaked out the win in the regular season only to Getty stomped at home in the playoffs.

MimeRifle
01-16-2012, 01:49 PM
lol.... good post, I got nothin! I love reading your stuff Bronxman, even when it hurts me, it makes me laugh!

Conradin
01-16-2012, 01:49 PM
Did you see aaron scrambling for firat downs? He wasnt sliding like eli- but taking real hits. Now packers arn't my team, but i still think thier great. I think your G-men will have some trouble taking SF. As for me my teams out so i want the ravens.