PDA

View Full Version : Elysony has been hacked ...

Elysony
01-16-2012, 01:49 PM
Hey everyone Elysony got hacked into hoping i'll get her back [I] don't believe [I] will though so if anything mean is said to you please ignore it and hope for me that [I] get her back [I] hope if any devs see this you can try to help if you can [I] am so upset and just hope for me [I] get her back thank you -
Elysony .

Elyseon
01-16-2012, 01:55 PM
:(
The other ely...
How did it happen, do u know?

Pakax
01-16-2012, 02:02 PM
Uncool clearly. Best of luck. Send an email to support as well, this should make the process faster

Draopwnzall
01-16-2012, 02:12 PM
I'll keep an eye out. I've been there Ely.

Ebalere
01-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Sort of on topic.. but.. how do people get hacked if they dont give out their info? Like.. I don't get it. Are there people out there with mad computer skills who genuinely "hack" into the database and get acct. Info? I can't see someone with 1337 computer skills like that using it to play PL on someone's account. You'd think they have better stuff to hack..

If someone stole or guessed your password, I wouldn't call that a hack.

Justg
01-16-2012, 02:20 PM
If someone stole or guessed your password, I wouldn't call that a hack.

It's called scamming or phishing. Never, ever, ever give out your account info!

ninjaduck
01-16-2012, 02:22 PM
What about the Heyzap thing. Many people have gotten hacked through that :/

Ebalere
01-16-2012, 02:53 PM
What about the Heyzap thing. Many people have gotten hacked through that :/

Is that confirmed? If so, idk why Heyzap would be supported in game.

Edit: come to think of it, there has been a rise in "hacks" since heyzap has come about. Coincedence, or is heyzap that unsafe to use?

Elysony
01-16-2012, 02:58 PM
Got it back and saw a few changes in plat ..and money :( atleast [I] got her back and no clue [I] never would give any information out but changed password so all good [I] guess ! Thanks everyone for trying to help what a great community :D !

Jugernugett
01-16-2012, 03:13 PM
We're not sure it was heyzap!>.< lol we can't blame it on them unless we all 100%!:/ hope u get acc back ely,. Or whatever

Elysony
01-16-2012, 04:37 PM
Add Content

May I ask what your intention is ?

Swimmingstar
01-16-2012, 05:45 PM
That's kind of a mean picture too.

Fao
01-16-2012, 06:04 PM
that is the third time ive seen that pic vig stop!

OvigorothO
01-16-2012, 06:17 PM
Im so sorry :( i didnt know it was bad :/ kimd o new to forums..at the time just wanted to give ppl a good laugh

WoundedEagle
01-16-2012, 06:50 PM
I beg to differ. This is probably HeyZap.... Again!

SUPAPRODIGY
01-16-2012, 06:59 PM
I beg to differ. This is probably HeyZap.... Again!

nah i disagree. Im guessing Computer skills or brute force.

PatsoeGamer
01-17-2012, 06:23 PM
Glad your back, hope it doesnt happen again like it did to Drao :(

Fyrce
01-17-2012, 08:53 PM
Got it back and saw a few changes in plat ..and money :( atleast [I] got her back and no clue [I] never would give any information out but changed password so all good...

It is NOT enough to change just your password. Change your EMAIL address that is associated with your account, preferably to an email address that is reserved solely for this account and is not used with your friends, facebook, etc!

Mothwing
01-17-2012, 09:15 PM
Best thing to do is email support(at)spacetimestudios.com. Once youve done that all you can do is wait for some feedback :)

EDIT: Totally failed at reading the whole thread. Nasty habit.

Wretch
01-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Got it back and saw a few changes in plat ..and money :( atleast [I] got her back and no clue [I] never would give any information out but changed password so all good...

It is NOT enough to change just your password. Change your EMAIL address that is associated with your account, preferably to an email address that is reserved solely for this account and is not used with your friends, facebook, etc!

That's what I do! I have several email accounts! One for work... That I occasionally forget my phone is paired with that and email support! (I'm sure probably confuzzels them from time to time lol) one for BS, one for game, and one personal!

plmafiaboss
01-19-2012, 11:57 PM

It is NOT enough to change just your password. Change your EMAIL address that is associated with your account, preferably to an email address that is reserved solely for this account and is not used with your friends, facebook, etc!yea. Once they know the email they can get into ur acc again and again if they wanted to