PDA

View Full Version : asommers!

Skeletonlord
01-16-2012, 01:57 PM
i was in forest haven town and asommers joined! was very briefly, (for about 30 seconds), and he just joined me.

i didnt have time to get a full pic, just his stats and his avatar.

Pakax
01-16-2012, 02:00 PM
His shield is too big to have a good vision during fights. Nuff said. :-)
Ps: nice toy wand tho

ninjaduck
01-16-2012, 02:05 PM
Asommers, Y U NO TELL ME HOW TO USE WAND WITHOUT TOUCHING IT??!

jk great pics Dan :)

Skeletonlord
01-16-2012, 02:10 PM
Asommers, Y U NO TELL ME HOW TO USE WAND WITHOUT TOUCHING IT??!

jk great pics Dan :)

didnt even notice he want even touching the wand! +1 for pointing that out!

Ebalere
01-16-2012, 02:17 PM
Short droid arms are short. I totally wish I had a droid costume.. :(

Suentous PO
01-16-2012, 02:17 PM
In CS also, =]

NECROREAPER
01-16-2012, 03:39 PM
They're only devs, not gods

LwMark
01-16-2012, 03:43 PM
I guess u kan say gods of alterra kuz they do kontrol alterra right?

Artemis
01-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Dear person above me,

Its CAN and CONTROL and CUZ. With a C.

Sincerely,
Annoyed.

ninjaduck
01-16-2012, 04:28 PM
What the hell Vig? Your posting them everywhere O.o

they are a teeensy weeeensy bit funny though, teehee :P

Fao
01-16-2012, 06:01 PM
we had flip in our GH it was a fun party totally got carried away and didnt take any pics :(

Otukura
01-16-2012, 06:04 PM
Add Content

Kontent.

:D

KingFu
01-16-2012, 08:29 PM
I guess u kan say gods of alterra kuz they do kontrol alterra right?

Is your "C" key broken or something?

Artemis
01-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Is your "C" key broken or something?

THAT'S WHAT iM SAYIN!

maneatingtree
01-16-2012, 08:52 PM
Lolololol u guys are to funny! No "C" button! Made my day

Conradin
01-16-2012, 08:54 PM
kool pik bro. kould ya kall me next tme hes on? krazy!

Artemis
01-16-2012, 09:10 PM
To funny Konradin!

Whirlzap
01-16-2012, 11:06 PM
AHHH MY C KEY IS DED.
Mutations kan involve large sektions of DNA becoming duplikated, usually through genetik rekombination.[5] These duplikations are a major sourke of raw material for evolving new genes, with tens to hundreds of genes duplikated in animal genomes every million years.[6] Most genes belong to larger families of genes of shared ankestry.[7] Novel genes are produked by several methods, kommonly through the duplikation and mutation of an ankestral gene, or by rekombining parts of different genes to form new kombinations with new funktions.[8][9]

Here, domains akt as modules, each with a partikular and independent funktion, that kan be mixed together to produke genes enkoding new proteins with novel properties.[10] For example, the human eye uses four genes to make struktures that sense light: three for kolor vision and one for night vision; all four arose from a single ankestral gene.[11] Another advantage of duplikating a gene (or even an entire genome) is that this increases redundanky; this allows one gene in the pair to acquire a new funktion while the other kopy performs the original funktion.[12][13] Other types of mutation okkasionally kreate new genes from previously nonkoding DNA.[14][15]

Khanges in khromosome number may involve even larger mutations, where segments of the DNA within khromosomes break and then rearrange. For example, in the Homininae, two khromosomes fused to produke human khromosome 2; this fusion did not okkur in the lineage of the other apes, and they retain these separate khromosomes.[16] In evolution, the most important role of such khromosomal rearrangements may be to akkelerate the divergenke of a population into new spekies by making populations less likely to interbreed, and thereby preserving genetik differenkes between these populations.[17]

Sequenkes of DNA that kan move about the genome, such as transposons, make up a major fraktion of the genetik material of plants and animals, and may have been important in the evolution of genomes.[18] For example, more than a million kopies of the Alu sequenke are present in the human genome, and these sequenkes have now been rekruited to perform funktions such as regulating gene expression.[19] Another effect of these mobile DNA sequences is that when they move within a genome, they kan mutate or delete existing genes and thereby produke genetik diversity.[2]

plmafiaboss
01-16-2012, 11:13 PM
AHHH MY C KEY IS DED.
Mutations kan involve large sektions of DNA becoming duplikated, usually through genetik rekombination.[5] These duplikations are a major sourke of raw material for evolving new genes, with tens to hundreds of genes duplikated in animal genomes every million years.[6] Most genes belong to larger families of genes of shared ankestry.[7] Novel genes are produked by several methods, kommonly through the duplikation and mutation of an ankestral gene, or by rekombining parts of different genes to form new kombinations with new funktions.[8][9]

Here, domains akt as modules, each with a partikular and independent funktion, that kan be mixed together to produke genes enkoding new proteins with novel properties.[10] For example, the human eye uses four genes to make struktures that sense light: three for kolor vision and one for night vision; all four arose from a single ankestral gene.[11] Another advantage of duplikating a gene (or even an entire genome) is that this increases redundanky; this allows one gene in the pair to acquire a new funktion while the other kopy performs the original funktion.[12][13] Other types of mutation okkasionally kreate new genes from previously nonkoding DNA.[14][15]

Khanges in khromosome number may involve even larger mutations, where segments of the DNA within khromosomes break and then rearrange. For example, in the Homininae, two khromosomes fused to produke human khromosome 2; this fusion did not okkur in the lineage of the other apes, and they retain these separate khromosomes.[16] In evolution, the most important role of such khromosomal rearrangements may be to akkelerate the divergenke of a population into new spekies by making populations less likely to interbreed, and thereby preserving genetik differenkes between these populations.[17]

Sequenkes of DNA that kan move about the genome, such as transposons, make up a major fraktion of the genetik material of plants and animals, and may have been important in the evolution of genomes.[18] For example, more than a million kopies of the Alu sequenke are present in the human genome, and these sequenkes have now been rekruited to perform funktions such as regulating gene expression.[19] Another effect of these mobile DNA sequences is that when they move within a genome, they kan mutate or delete existing genes and thereby produke genetik diversity.[2]you used C in the first sentence

plmafiaboss
01-16-2012, 11:13 PM
You used it quite a few times actually

TrickiestFTW
01-16-2012, 11:37 PM
Hehe I was there right after the update for mage buffs when he was in balefort and I got a blue antenna yellow antenna and a xperia play button!!! He gave out the button because i asked him to lol :P thanks Asommers!!

LwMark
01-17-2012, 06:09 AM
Dear,
6th person above me.
If we wanna be more spekifik, "kuz" is not spelled "cuz" it's spelled cause.
No the "C" button is not at all broken its kinda the best key since its hardly pressed.
This is not English klass. This is online.
Sincerely,
Mr. I honestly do not like the letter "C" for some reason and "K" is my favorite letter and for some reason its always been in my life and its hard to explain an no one will understand what i mean.
:)
Hoped that cinda explaind my use of the "K".
Sorry you were annoyed :/

maneatingtree
01-17-2012, 06:14 AM
Hoped that cinda explaind my use of the "K".
Sorry you were annoyed :/[/QUOTE]

You mean kinda?

LwMark
01-17-2012, 06:16 AM
;) ;) ;)

LwMark
01-17-2012, 06:18 AM
Off topic..but when your scrolling down reading these post i have 4 smiley faces but when you click on my post theres 3 do you guys see that!?

Crunchee
01-17-2012, 06:24 AM
Off topic..but when your scrolling down reading these post i have 4 smiley faces but when you click on my post theres 3 do you guys see that!?

I see that! Why? :eek:

LwMark
01-17-2012, 09:09 AM
Im guna test it again with diffrent amount of smilies