PDA

View Full Version : Bored with Pocket Legend

Smartress
07-25-2010, 06:56 PM
Warrior (lvl 45) got all his Isis Gears + Zuras Plasma

Mage (lvl 45) got full thoth set, Thoth Wand, Thoth Plasma

Hunter (lvl 45) got his Thoth Talon, Alien Blaster

There is nothing much else to do!

I am currently PvE speced, so PvP is not fun for me. Also, unless there are some real incentives (for example PvP reward gears), there are no "reason" playing it.

Prest87
07-25-2010, 07:00 PM
I am currently PvE speced, so PvP is not fun for me. Also, unless there are some real incentives (for example PvP reward gears), there are no "reason" playing it.[/QUOTE]

U don't have to pwn at pvp it's just for fun and isn't having fun a reason to play it.
And if you want to get gear from pvp then get a group and kill the refs/bosses.

Royce
07-25-2010, 07:09 PM
Plus if you're not PvP spec'd, build another character ;)
I have four 45s, and am working on a fifth. I have a sixth (PvE-specific one) planned too...

Honestly I'm having a blast playing the mid levels right now, at least when I can find good groups.

Smartress
07-25-2010, 07:14 PM
I am going to respec, but 1.3 is coming very soon, so I can respec then.

3 is enough for me, no more.

And if you want to get gear from pvp then get a group and kill the refs/bosses. Which compaign is that, 3v3 or 5v5.

How does it work? Killing bosses is PvP or PvE?

flaimdude
07-25-2010, 07:52 PM
Like the devs have said before, feel free to leave for a while. When you come back, PL will be even more awesome! :)

Steverd
07-25-2010, 08:12 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking about ,starting a 4th player.
Maybe a bow bear??? If you have 4 players, what is your 4th?

Steverd

Royce
07-25-2010, 08:53 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking about ,starting a 4th player.
Maybe a bow bear??? If you have 4 players, what is your 4th?

Steverd
Lol. I have a level 45 tank, and 3 level 45 mages (Int, Dex, and Str) :cool:
I am finally leveling a bird (was actually my 3rd character but I found it boring and never played it).

ratava
07-26-2010, 05:23 PM
Jeez, I dunno how you guys do it? Still wading along sloooowly at lvl36, here!

Tailless
07-26-2010, 05:55 PM
I have a great idea. I'll let you give me your Thoth Wand and Robe and so you start farming for them all over again. You know how much FUN that is. :)

Iambirdman
07-26-2010, 08:03 PM
I have a great idea. I'll let you give me your Thoth Wand and Robe and so you start farming for them all over again. You know how much FUN that is. :)

There is always a smartass in the group :)

BestHyun
07-26-2010, 08:13 PM
Yea I get pretty bored these days too.

KingFu
07-26-2010, 08:28 PM
Yea I get pretty bored these days too.

If we had pets, were shooting aliens in AO3, and be on our pures with a better game play to them I think we would all be satisfied!

tryser
07-26-2010, 08:36 PM
Uggghh, it's fun getting 45's, but it gets boring, 1.3 can't come soon enough

Smartress
07-26-2010, 08:40 PM
I used to play WoW when the cap is Level 60. The game (fun) really begins when you reach level 60.

However, PL the game experience deteriates when you reach level 45, all you can do at top level is FARM.

RedRyder
07-27-2010, 12:43 AM
I stopped playing which was a mistake cause im so far behind. I mean im lv 45, but everyones like rich now and with amazing gear. Its so frustrating i cant even play the game anymore. Im done till the update. After that ill probably be done for good

Purearch
07-27-2010, 12:51 AM
I used to play WoW when the cap is Level 60. The game (fun) really begins when you reach level 60.

However, PL the game experience deteriates when you reach level 45, all you can do at top level is FARM.

In another aspect WoW can in no way be compared to PL.
WoW is how many years in? And how many MONTHS has PL been around? No way to compare....
I think the devs will be bringin the update soon. They are doing the best they can with a six man team. Keep up the good work devs!

Pure

Violentsaint
07-27-2010, 01:03 AM
I stopped playing which was a mistake cause im so far behind. I mean im lv 45, but everyones like rich now and with amazing gear. Its so frustrating i cant even play the game anymore. Im done till the update. After that ill probably be done for good

its cool redryder im not rich and i only have awesome gear because friends have given them to me :)

you've probly got heaps of time to find gear before the next update >.<

Ahshouall
07-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Hey how many times do u need to do ao2 lvl 1 b4 Thoth talon drops? Also is ther any way to boost ur chances of it dropping? Tried heaps but can't get:( none will trade and can't raise 200 k. Any ideas?

Royce
07-29-2010, 04:27 AM
Hey how many times do u need to do ao2 lvl 1 b4 Thoth talon drops? Also is ther any way to boost ur chances of it dropping? Tried heaps but can't get:( none will trade and can't raise 200 k. Any ideas?

Could take dozens to hundreds of runs, and no there is no way to boost your chances. You might also consider farming plasma pyramid, where the droprate of pinks is much higher, to get stuff to sell to raise money.

Violentsaint
07-29-2010, 04:35 AM
spacetime submitted version 1.3 to apple 6 hours ago according to their facebook page.

now we play the waiting game... we all know how fun waiting for 1.2 was!!! *shoots self*

anyone wanna spam apple to get them to approve it faster?

Snakespeare
07-29-2010, 09:16 AM
It's crazy to only play one game. You guys should check out some of the other games out there. I like the racing ones, like Need for Speed: Shift and especially Real Racing HD. All MMO and no other play makes Johnny a dull boy.

Believe it or not, boredom is a choice. :)

afterthought: You may want to reconsider the decision not to start another character. When 1.3 comes out, there will be quests for the first 20 levels. That might be a reason to start a new one. I know that I will.