PDA

View Full Version : Idea for Elixirs in the future

Thasaint
01-16-2012, 04:46 PM
So I was reading WhoIsThis' guide and it got me thinking.
People are constantly wasting elixir time while waiting in a game or accidentally joining one.
Although it is usually a few seconds while the player is idle, they're still wasting time and it eventually adds up.
I was thinking that maybe a setting could be implemented where you can activate or deactivate an elixir.

Example: You buy an elixir and host a PvE match to get some experience. While waiting you go to the elixir tab (under Shield / Avatar tab) and click disable elixir. Once you get a full party you simply go back to the tab and click re-enable elixir to continue what you were doing.

While the elixir is disabled, all of the effects are inactive, but it could be re-enabled at any time in PvE by a simple click.

I would LOVE to see this added to PL in the future.

ZHEOTARE
01-16-2012, 04:51 PM
I'd love to se this implemented too. However, STS will never do it. They want you to waste time so you'll buy another.

Fao
01-16-2012, 06:20 PM
I'd love to se this implemented too. However, STS will never do it. They want you to waste time so you'll buy another. They don't WANT you to waste time so you will buy another, they just probably haven't thought about Thasaint's idea yet! But I could probably be wrong.

Ebalere
01-16-2012, 06:32 PM
They don't WANT you to waste time so you will buy another, they just probably haven't thought about Thasaint's idea yet! But I could probably be wrong.

Nobody but STS knows what STS "wants".

PatsoeGamer
01-17-2012, 06:20 PM
In the case of Thrashers, do you think players would disable during the runs up until the boss, then re-enable for the boss to aim for better loot? could cost STS big money...

Elyseon
01-17-2012, 06:27 PM
Almost positive they wont change this, but it is a very good idea, i would find it very handy

Elyseon
01-17-2012, 06:29 PM
In the case of Thrashers, do you think players would disable during the runs up until the boss, then re-enable for the boss to aim for better loot? could cost STS big money...

Most of the new boss drops arent affected by the luck elixirs

XghostzX
01-17-2012, 10:30 PM
Love the idea, but if this WERE to happen, STS would only sky rocket the prices for elixirs. As if they're not pricy already haha.