PDA

View Full Version : AH/CS improvement

Swardix
02-29-2020, 01:59 PM
Helo there STS,

Can you please consider improving AH search engine so that you are able to find more specific items that you are looking for?
I mean that you will add/mark a condition to the search enquiry like preferable awakening on the item that you want.
Right now with thousands of items and dozens of possible awakenings it's a bit 'hard' to find what you want...

Regards,
Swardix

GucciBang
02-29-2020, 02:26 PM
it already exists

example:

mire str

endless gold

haste speed

spook gold

slaaayerrr
02-29-2020, 02:40 PM
I was looking for cryoworm heart (written in search "cryo hea"), found cryo brooch with health awake :D almost bought... be careful

Jairus980
02-29-2020, 07:09 PM
I was looking for cryoworm heart (written in search "cryo hea"), found cryo brooch with health awake :D almost bought... be careful

To be more precise, to find the wanted awake, your search bar has to be written like this
"Cryo hea %health"

% < to indicate what awake you want

slaaayerrr
02-29-2020, 07:41 PM
To be more precise, to find the wanted awake, your search bar has to be written like this
"Cryo hea %health"

% < to indicate what awake you want

I was looking for ANY awake cryoworm heart , just wrote "cryo hea", and it found cryoworm brooch with hp

Jairus980
02-29-2020, 07:45 PM
I was looking for ANY awake cryoworm heart , just wrote "cryo hea", and it found cryoworm brooch with hp

Then you must be lucky.
Cryo hea at search bar and it will do normal search without filters
If you add %, only then it start to filter.

I did that just now and saw armor awake

slaaayerrr
02-29-2020, 08:06 PM
If you add %, only then it start to filter.

no lol, just write gold, without "%", it will show all items with gl, adding "%" isnt necessary

Jairus980
02-29-2020, 09:47 PM
no lol, just write gold, without "%", it will show all items with gl, adding "%" isnt necessary

Yup. Some doesn't filter properly.
It's a bug

Ebereasider
03-01-2020, 12:34 AM
Yup. Some doesn't filter properly.
It's a bug
Not a bug:

The % just says you want only the percentage stats to match, so it doesn't also match words in item names or in the case of things like "str" vs "%str", whether you want to match all strength awakenings or just the percentage ones.

If you look at the possible enhancement list for an item, every word that appears in it is something that you can match against (just not the numbers, words only), or %word to force matching only percent versions if there are both.