PDA

View Full Version : Couple of ideas, would love to know what you guys think

AnUserNameShouldBeHere
02-29-2020, 04:23 PM
First of all how about rogues get better ultimates? Rogues ultimates are nearly useless, we have 1 aim shot which hits a boss or a mob ( for high hp bosses it's almost useless, or not effective enough ). it should definitely hit multiple enemies since mages and warriors have it. I understand that rogues are supposed to be high dps but who cares anymore really? Warriors are the highest dps class now, a class that's supposed to be for Tanking, there would be no harm for making rogues ultimates a little bit more useful.

Second: how about there is a limit to hoarding arcanes or rare vanity? Because of some players profit the game is getting considerably worse for a lot of other players. This would do something to help with fixing outrageous prices, this would effect the game in a good way I believe.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this!

sent from the moon

Giant bench
02-29-2020, 04:41 PM
-1 no need.

Pinklips
02-29-2020, 04:45 PM
+1. Rogues are no longer the highest dps class. Tanks with arcane weapons have overtaken them. The ultimate aim shot should have more damage on high hp boss or multiple target damage

GucciBang
02-29-2020, 04:50 PM
-1 no need.

-2 no need.

Multiverse
02-29-2020, 05:12 PM
Let me tell you that no game really has a balance between classes because almost every game have C, B, A, A +, S, S + tiers and that makes the game less boring in the course of time maybe rogue is again the best/strongest class and more content has been added, but well, some people might think different.

But when it comes to hoarding arcanes and vanities, i agree that there must indeed be a limit, because the so-called "traders" have too much time because they have no life and think they can literally get everyone out with ridiculous prizes because they will not get their way if the buyer offers a reasonably good price and is still short by responding to "LOL" "'Loser' '' ''Lowball'' ''Too poor'' ''You suck'' 'etc. and the apologies those that are made for gold inflation in the game ''That is then another 10, 20, 30 million, thank you!'' yes there must certainly be a limit to expensive items but only expensive items!

I can honestly say that it is no longer fun with the game in general or am i living on another planet? Maybe i moan too much. I can only remember the good old days that i was still with friends where players could find each other better where you had an intellectual conversation that people could look at from certain perspectives. I can go as far as possible and make a whole essay sorry I'm just running off the subject luck with this thread.

Allset
02-29-2020, 05:22 PM
+1 I agree with the ultimate aim shot is garbage. At least 90% of the time I think where could I have put those 10 skill points for better damage...

P.S. I mentioned this awhile back. In the suggestion are here.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?465689-New-Ultimate-Ideas

Rogue[emoji1655]

slaaayerrr
02-29-2020, 05:39 PM
ult "medicinal herb" is more trash, doubt that anyone ever used it lol, would like to have buff like 6x dex instead of that ulti; about aimed ult - would like to see some buffs to caster and debuffs to target (something like +%crit, +stackable %dmg, +some %dex, -100% armor to enemy, stunning any type of enemy...)

Second: how about there is a limit to hoarding arcanes or rare vanity?
how do u imagine it?

Encryptions
02-29-2020, 05:52 PM
Yeah rogs ults need changed. Herb is trash, also why are people disagreeing? This does not effect pvp, this helps everyone in pve.. Don't you guys want an op team?

Chronox
02-29-2020, 06:15 PM
I wouldnt mind getting a new ulti one where arrows are shot from 4 diff angles (front, back, left and right) and does explosive dmg?? Herbs useless get rid of it.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Yoloswagx
02-29-2020, 07:10 PM
+1 We need a buff ult jus like (war with x6) (Mage with 50%Cd)

How about gives us a buff ult like (give 200%damage for 10sec-15) and switch it with dat useless speed buff cuz we are the damage dealer afterall

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Premo
02-29-2020, 09:16 PM
+1 hope dev read this all rog need change the ulti to usable I always use ulti aim in front of boss but always hit the mob on far

Overgrown
03-01-2020, 12:26 AM
+1 rogues need improvement on our ults

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Yoloswagx
03-01-2020, 12:42 AM
+1

Consider this maybe work the %dodge to actually dodge skills and basic attacks? make dodge rate low like half of what we have right now in pve...n this dodge rate to b maybe a lil weaker in pvp

Because lets weigh this down...war have juggernaut that give pure damage reduction and mage has arcane shield which give pure damage reduction..

Orr u could jus buff the damage reduction of razor shield, giving +30-40% damage reduction to its masteries

slaaayerrr
03-01-2020, 03:21 AM
+1

Consider this maybe work the %dodge to actually dodge skills and basic attacks?

No ty

QuaseT
03-01-2020, 04:48 AM
How do u want to limit hoarding? People will just stash them on another account if they need to.

arcanefid
03-01-2020, 06:10 AM
First of all how about rogues get better ultimates? Rogues ultimates are nearly useless, we have 1 aim shot which hits a boss or a mob ( for high hp bosses it's almost useless, or not effective enough ). it should definitely hit multiple enemies since mages and warriors have it. I understand that rogues are supposed to be high dps but who cares anymore really? Warriors are the highest dps class now, a class that's supposed to be for Tanking, there would be no harm for making rogues ultimates a little bit more useful.

Second: how about there is a limit to hoarding arcanes or rare vanity? Because of some players profit the game is getting considerably worse for a lot of other players. This would do something to help with fixing outrageous prices, this would effect the game in a good way I believe.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this!

sent from the moon

Why do you think Rogues should be the best class all the time?

Rogues are still the best DPS class overall, only warriors who spent zillions on their gear can do as much damage as you say, and that's only if all their gears proc at the same time.

alonehope
03-01-2020, 06:12 AM
+1. Rogues are no longer the highest dps class. Tanks with arcane weapons have overtaken them. The ultimate aim shot should have more damage on high hp boss or multiple target damage

wanna get meteor on rog? XD why multiple targets rog still have best DPS out of procs on a single target

alonehope
03-01-2020, 06:21 AM
Yeah rogs ults need changed. Herb is trash, also why are people disagreeing? This does not effect pvp, this helps everyone in pve.. Don't you guys want an op team?

you know we all want but it's balanced now u remember that time when war and mages was useless and everyone 4 rog in pt ??
if u want to give them this advantage again IDM but think what are u saying now teams are balanced now those wars doing 4 war pt in gate and event ... IDK what they think about all classes have to work together with its the main reason for the game imagen if rog gets 6X dex like war do u think they will EVER invite war in pt? (if 4 rog with 6Xdex be able to play in the same time)

alonehope
03-01-2020, 06:34 AM
now I will say my mind :
All classes are balanced now why ???
rog doing max damage to a single target (out of any proc)
war tanking mobs perfectly (out of any proc)
mages cover team and make big aura damage(out of proc)
once rouges got super op and everyone was in pt with 4-3 rouge so other classed were sad (including me as a mage)
then they gave all the classes good pro why???
caz ur not able to find all classes together anytime and this made it balanced because now every class in pt no matter what is it 4 mage 4 war 4 rog or a mix of ANY
they can do any maps in arlor too EZ and fast enough
and because of before, every single player tough rouges are the best class now and most of them changed to rog and other class number reduced
this is not good reason caz all of u changed to rog STS should make the rouges like a god and ignore mages and wars ...
-if u want huge damage from war if procs turn on u need war in pt
-if u need a cool down like mages u need a mage in pt
-if u need insurance damage deal not even need to proc u need rouge in pt
if this game is unbalanced let me know pls
I played a lot of games and this is only game what could keep me playing for +5years
don't cry and play for fun :) :) :)
IGN: Alonehope

Yoloswagx
03-01-2020, 06:48 AM
now I will say my mind :
once rouges got super op and everyone was in pt with 4-3 rouge so other classed were sad (including me as a mage)
caz ur not able to find all classes together anytime and this made it balanced because now every class in pt no matter what is it 4 mage 4 war 4 rog or a mix of ANY
and because of before, every single player tough rouges are the best class now and most of them changed to rog and other class number reduced
this is not good reason caz all of u changed to rog STS should make the rouges like a god and ignore mages and wars ...
I played a lot of games and this is only game what could keep me playing for +5years
IGN: Alonehopeeven u mentioned we are insurance for damage, which means rogue are less needed in the fields

So u do mean that we are jus side character needed in field... we arent necessary in a party

Overgrown
03-01-2020, 06:53 AM
now I will say my mind :
IGN: AlonehopeYou have a point but we talking about Ults our ults are useless except for farming energies.

The aim is useless and most of the time hits unintended target, we hoping they buff our ults in any form, cuz tbh i don't use any ults than the gasoline. This is what we hoping to happen to have better useful Ultimate, we not intend trample over other class and class imbalances.

And enough with rog as gods or whatsoever, we paying 4x to everything that's the price we paying.

Overgrown
03-01-2020, 06:58 AM
Why do you think Rogues should be the best class all the time?

Rogues are still the best DPS class overall, only warriors who spent zillions on their gear can do as much damage as you say, and that's only if all their gears proc at the same time.The reality also that you will not invite poor rogues in your party too, and fact rogs are intended to have DPS, so whats wrong about it? We paying more about everything dex,or anything rogue.
If a warrior want to be rog-like of course he/she need to pay like a rogue too.

alonehope
03-01-2020, 07:25 AM
even u mentioned we are insurance for damage, which means rogue are less needed in the fields

So u do mean that we are jus side character needed in field... we arent necessary in a party

well u get it badly
we have like a lot of maps in arlor and some of them like hydra / infest need single target damage also for maps with big bosses rouges are best also for events rouges are best too if u think u are sided character IDM
I'm saying even now ... u can go 4 rouges in pt beside we can do the same we are not 100% need each other now but together 100% all pt is better :)
for mobs as rouge yes u can't do much but we can as mage or war even if no proc ...
on the boss if mage and wars do not proc or ult we are slow asf
so rouges are best to understand it :)
ad u saying useless ults ???
what is the Grand Protection ult do for mage?
while main arcane shield skill does it and also have removable all debuffed?
and someone said 100% ms useless that's where rouges are 100% needed to if u wanna do quick maps caz they fast and do huge damage to the boss
if we proc we will do same but still we need the speed too
u see its balanced now?
ALL CLASSES ARE OP NOW

alonehope
03-01-2020, 07:30 AM
You have a point but we talking about Ults our ults are useless except for farming energies.

The aim is useless and most of the time hits unintended target, we hoping they buff our ults in any form, cuz tbh i don't use any ults than the gasoline. This is what we hoping to happen to have better useful Ultimate, we not intend trample over other class and class imbalances.

And enough with rog as gods or whatsoever, we paying 4x to everything that's the price we paying.

all classes have one useless ult for sure but u saying all of those are useless tbh I love super aim shot and speed ult if u wait like sec till mage/war ... clean mobs u will directly hit boss :)
and speed ult is nothing that we won't talk about everyone love it :D
and yes heal regen ult useless while we have grand protection useless and wars some unkillable ult useless xD
wars are normally unkillable why they need the same ult? XD

Pinklips
03-01-2020, 07:43 AM

This is so true. We rogs are paying double or triple the price of everything and still our ults are not op, compared to mages or tanks. This is unfair tbh

Bluehazee
03-01-2020, 08:03 AM
1.- Rogue is supposed to be single target dmg dealer, and its best toon at this. I dont think its good for game balance to ask for a boost on multi target dmg, unless they buff warrior/mage single target dmg. Otherwise rogue will be best toon for every single situation again.

2.- Like every class, you need to learn how to maximize your possibilities. For example, if you are using aimed ultimate you need to use it while dmg buffs are active : death engine daggers, valley artifact, lvl 71 & 76 arcane armors, pets aa (guenivere, seirian, mephisto, belial, reppy). This way you deal much more dmg and make big difference.

3.- I see people keeps complaining about rogue items price. Well, if you pay more its not due to a plot involving STS, players, CIA or whatever. You pay more because rogue has been best toon in game for long, most of players use a rogue. Same supply + more competitors to buy (higher demand) = higher price. I dont think this is hard to understand

arcanefid
03-01-2020, 08:09 AM
The reality also that you will not invite poor rogues in your party too, and fact rogs are intended to have DPS, so whats wrong about it? We paying more about everything dex,or anything rogue.
If a warrior want to be rog-like of course he/she need to pay like a rogue too.

The reality is that you're judging a bit here. I've been playing for like 5 years now and probably met thousands of people in game, I challenge you to find a single one that I didn't accept to run with because of their gear or class. I will give you all my stuff if you do.

Unlike these rude Rogues that think having a Rogue should be necessary for every run, and that they have the right to decide what a party should consist of, I just enjoy the game as we're supposed to enjoy it.

Prices of items are decisions of players alone, nothing wrong with that. Rogue stuff is expensive because they're still the best class and most people play it.

Anyway, I won't continue longer. I'm sure our bros at STS know what's up and how to deal with it.

Kyptix
03-01-2020, 08:57 AM
I definetly agree the game is not fun like it used tocbe

alonehope
03-01-2020, 09:07 AM
This is so true. We rogs are paying double or triple the price of everything and still our ults are not op, compared to mages or tanks. This is unfair tbh

wanna know the reason?
because like +70% of players are rog and as much as more user = more price u all made this enjoy it now :)

alonehope
03-01-2020, 09:13 AM
I will keep saying rouges no need change and not even other classes caz game pretty good now
I became rouge hater because once I was in pt in Deep Marsh and one rouge I don't want to tell her name ...
I told her to let's summon bosses this order and I can use energize ult twice and she said: just shut up and let me do my job ur useless here collect ur gold and i hated him and never ran any maps any more with her caz of this ...
game is balance all class can work together and also not together with its party wish that what they want :)
GL

Yoloswagx
03-01-2020, 10:57 AM
why the hates even on this thread? we're suggesting to make it better for rogue in pve not pvp..which is strictly controversial...

Clearly full pt of mages or wars can run valley gates on their own..and its difficult for rogue to do so due their survivability...how about we just mind our own classes bussiness

In the end, mage will run with mage...war with wars..and rogue with rogue..but noo lets discriminate on these filthy rogues player right?

whoever disagree to this thread r clearly... greedy..n yea..as u can see..from this..thread.."revenge"

Overgrown
03-01-2020, 11:04 AM
Prices of items are decisions of players alone, nothing wrong with that. Rogue stuff is expensive because they're still the best class and most people play it.

Yes, you have the point, you picked a tank/mage(i dunno what class you in) and its not our problem too, anyway we're asking for better Ultimates, if you guys saying that it is balanced now and all can do All WARRIOR, All MAGE in a Party then what is your problem guys? don't want Warrior domination to be contested now? even the oldtimers agreed that rogues need buff on our ultimate. and don't talk about how old you are in the game, I'm experienced too.

I'll slap your class is all about again, Tank- tanking, Mage, crowd control, Rogue- DPS
Did we cried to nerf your class? instead we are happy with you guys having to be independent and needed in a party. a Warrior have a huge damage and unquestionable armor and health, same with mage.

All we ask is better, and useful ULTIMATES, off with personal feelings and drama

Even this OPrichtank understood what we need, away from the drama of "Rogues rule arlor etc. drama. etc drama"

wanna know the reason?
because like +70% of players are rog and as much as more user = more price u all made this enjoy it now :)

Yes, but it is the price we paying ever since.

I became rouge hater because once I was in pt in Deep Marsh and one rouge I don't want to tell her name ...

Not all rogues are like this, there is plenty of good rogue user in-game, so don't drag us all down

All we need is for the devs to design, something useful, I don't have any idea at the moment but I hope the devs will do something about it.

Dreamwalker
03-01-2020, 11:14 AM
Well personally I like the more op rog in pve cause it's also good for party but what I dislike is most rog user I know tend to be narcissistic and degrading other class wanting to be nerf but other then that I have no prob with rog being op after all we are all player I am happy if u all rog got strong to^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Yoloswagx
03-01-2020, 11:28 AM
hands down...i hate some rogue players too..not jus war or mages..as a matter of fact i don even communcate with some rogues player ..and u cant jus stereotype other rogues with these rogues...and trying to imply that all mages and warrior has a kind and toleratable behaviour?man this isnt becuz of the game..its human behaviour in their habitat

Skolking
03-01-2020, 11:52 AM
Some tanks and mages are like this too
They insult poor rogues for having low damage, and then complain about the op ones

Skolking
03-01-2020, 11:55 AM
To me I think it's balanced tanks and mages are op at this point cause of arcanes. Rogues were at lvl 66 and 71. Maybe at upper level it might change.
But tanks now are the most op since this game started insane hp, proc and damage

Skolking
03-01-2020, 11:58 AM
I was running event yesterday. When one tank started insulting a rogue for having low damage for no reason at all, He was like noob get out you have low damage are you a level 58 . Even though we were clearing it just fine. No class is rude or narcissistic, it's just the person that is using the account.

arcanefid
03-01-2020, 12:16 PM
Yes, you have the point, you picked a tank/mage(i dunno what class you in) and its not our problem too, anyway we're asking for better Ultimates, if you guys saying that it is balanced now and all can do All WARRIOR, All MAGE in a Party then what is your problem guys? don't want Warrior domination to be contested now? even the oldtimers agreed that rogues need buff on our ultimate. and don't talk about how old you are in the game, I'm experienced too.

I'll slap your class is all about again, Tank- tanking, Mage, crowd control, Rogue- DPS
Did we cried to nerf your class? instead we are happy with you guys having to be independent and needed in a party. a Warrior have a huge damage and unquestionable armor and health, same with mage.

All we ask is better, and useful ULTIMATES, off with personal feelings and drama

Even this OPrichtank understood what we need, away from the drama of "Rogues rule arlor etc. drama. etc drama"

Yes, but it is the price we paying ever since.

Not all rogues are like this, there is plenty of good rogue user in-game, so don't drag us all down

All we need is for the devs to design, something useful, I don't have any idea at the moment but I hope the devs will do something about it.

Fine then, let's make Rogues have skills that hit multiple enemies, give them some more armor because they don't have enough, and double all their gold loot permanently because their stuff is expensive. Happy?

Allset
03-01-2020, 12:19 PM
Man y'all are TRIPPING!!! The past has nothing to do with these ultimate powers. What rogues want is a ultimate power that is useful like engineer or the ultimate worrier power which turns them into a walking microwave.

The only way the aim shot ultimate is worth specing into is if you wait for the kill shot on a boss & it crits doing massive damage. Which is not guaranteed.

I would really like to see the rogue ultimate aim shot to hit a single or multiple targets several times by ricochet doing 3x the damage or something like this XD

https://youtu.be/d5Gz7MeSbF4

Rogue[emoji1655]

Overgrown
03-01-2020, 12:28 PM
Fine then, let's make Rogues have skills that hit multiple enemies, give them some more armor because they don't have enough, and double all their gold loot permanently because their stuff is expensive. Happy?

dont be sarcastic, we didn't ask any of those.

Stephencobear
03-01-2020, 02:13 PM
+1 Fid and Blue
Also if the single target class gets a boost in multiple targets, then why would anyone need to play a mage? All factors of survivablility & damage would belong to war/rog

A good indicator of what class needs the least boost would be the class with the biggest cost. That class is most popular because it's generally the best.

That said I'm not against them getting a diff ult, as long as they get one that enhances their class, rather than step on the toes of other classes traditional roles.

AnUserNameShouldBeHere
03-01-2020, 03:54 PM
+1 Fid and Blue
Also if the single target class gets a boost in multiple targets, then why would anyone need to play a mage? All factors of survivablility & damage would belong to war/rog

A good indicator of what class needs the least boost would be the class with the biggest cost. That class is most popular because it's generally the best.

That said I'm not against them getting a diff ult, as long as they get one that enhances their class, rather than step on the toes of other classes traditional roles.I don't see anyone complaining when warriors turned into boss shredders, which STEPPED on rogues toes. Didn't see anyone complaining when mages got op ultis either. The classes aren't going by the initiative roles anymore, warriors aren't just tanks and mages aren't just for crown control, they pack quite a punch. apparently they just want their classes to be good at everything, and rogues "should" stay just single dps. There's no balance or fairness here.
These tweaks/ultis were made to make classes independent and capable, but in the process rogues got discriminated.
Don't say rogues should be just single dps because other classes aren't sticking to their own roles either. Warrios are boss shredders, mages are a gem with the buffs, and rogues are turning into the unwanted, slow class.

A good indication of what class needs the least boost is facts and not prices. Rogue prices are high because over the years rogues were the most popular and because of their popularity the demand is higher ( while classes were what they supposed to be: Tank, Dps, crown control ) the popularity came because people wanted to finish the maps faster, and this worked because the design by the devs didn't make tanks or crowd control necessary. Because of the design of the maps/mobs tanks weren't needed most of the time, same for mages.
High prices are the result of all these years of development ( all of it is in the past and irrelevant ), the prices aren't high because rogues are NOT op since ultimates were introduced.

I don't see why people are complaining so much. A better rogue ultimate is honestly deserved, rogues really lack in clearing/effectiveness in recent maps/additions/events.

sent from the moon

Wutzgood
03-01-2020, 03:57 PM
Wish I could contribute to this but haven’t used my rogue since level 46 cap lol. No ultimates back then.

alonehope
03-01-2020, 04:10 PM
well as I see u guys tough I'm fighting here but I'm not all I'm saying is that game is balanced wars were useless they got some op gear and 6X STG now they can do damage even if miss a rouge in party mages was doing huge aura damage but low damage they gave us meteor ult and energize so we can do them by our own but also I don't wanna make drama but count that if u have energized u won't pt a mage in party ever if u have super big aura damage like pull or tanking skill u won't get war in pt
this is why I'm saying its balanced ...
u want to cool down so u need mage u need tank ok u have tank who do damage too just pt it and that's not we will only go with wars and mages cuz we all are about proc
if I don't proc I'm telling u I'm not op as fak just know it we still need u all rouge still op but the only changes from rouge rules time is that now we all are op
and talked about the price of items u all jumped on a rouge class even when u know its expensive class.
wanna fix it?
solution:
rouge item expensive like a lot...
1.lvl up war or mage
2.sell rouge gear
3.buy other class gear
4. u have extra money too :D
or if u too rich just make side class and play it mostly not expensive rouge :)

Stephencobear
03-01-2020, 04:46 PM
@anusername

We seem to disagree that things are bad right now, np.
I never heard a dev say that ults were made to make all classes independent.

If you agree that rogue prices are highest over the years because they are most popular then, that can be an indication that they are the best for years.

Im fine with seeing some weapons make one class or the other op for a season, then they become less relevant next season.
I don’t think the ults make anyone op as far as game mechanics, and I don’t want then to either.

arcanefid
03-01-2020, 05:21 PM
1.lvl up war or mage
2.sell rouge gear
3.buy other class gear
4. u have extra money too :D

Not to forget, mage and tank are a better class too.

Giant bench
03-01-2020, 05:26 PM
This is what me read from this.

“Blah blah blah ‘warrior op’ blah blah blah ‘rogue want be number 1 again’ blah blah blah ‘not fair’ blah blah blah blah blah blah blah”

I’m sure sts made warrior have 6x str ulti because they want warrior to keep up with rogue. They also mage scratch staff same way, so mage can also keep up. Once class start balance then rogue complain to dev to nerf warrior and mage or buff rogue. Cause rogue “weak”, but no one see rogue ever complain about being best class in game for past 6 year. Once warrior and mage finally be good. Rogue complain. Ridiculous.

Not say they should not make new rogue ult, they should make new one that increase crit by 500% for 6 sec. just idea

what I’m say is to look at it from all view not just from your own view.

As for you second request about rare item. No , -100000.

THE GOLDEN KING
03-01-2020, 05:30 PM
Well would you look at all the mayhem going on. Wow...

+1 for new rogue ultimate, cause it wouldn’t hurt.

-1 for your rare item idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allset
03-01-2020, 06:33 PM
So much hating on the rogues for wanting a piece of the fun. But I don't hate after watching what mages & warriors can do with their ultimates & new Arcane gear. It's all good. We just want a piece of the rogues ultimate pie.

Rogue[emoji1655]

Giant bench
03-01-2020, 06:57 PM
So much hating on the rogues for wanting a piece of the fun.

This is joke? Rogue have bee have fun for past 6 year... i not mind if rogue get new ult. Just no say that it “not fair”.

Allset
03-01-2020, 07:12 PM
This is joke? Rogue have bee have fun for past 6 year... i not mind if rogue get new ult. Just no say that it “not fair”.I think this is the very definition of hating LoL [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Rogue[emoji1655]

Yoloswagx
03-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Tbh mages and warrior are balanced as they should be but the problem is rogue with bunch of nonsense ultimates and low defense capability...noone here is critisizing any mages or warrior skills but rogues is the one getting critisized

For instance, Warrior has low level item which is viable..like terror blade, glint aegis,ebon aegis..as for mages..they have Dragon staff,immo staff..and addition to their decent skills... Us rogue has no low lvl weapon..which is viable...but only dragon blade...and yea..hunt 40mil for a decent ebon dagger..n yet our ults are still trash

alonehope
03-01-2020, 09:10 PM
So much hating on the rogues for wanting a piece of the fun. But I don't hate after watching what mages & warriors can do with their ultimates & new Arcane gear. It's all good. We just want a piece of the rogues ultimate pie.

Rogue[emoji1655]

where were u all rouges when we mages and wars suffering from weakness and i only made one single post to make the change on hydra map somehow mage and war could be useful too where was u all of those time rouges was FUN class and other was side class?
don't watch all of it from one side bro ...

Allset
03-01-2020, 09:34 PM
where were u all rouges when we mages and wars suffering from weakness and i only made one single post to make the change on hydra map somehow mage and war could be useful too where was u all of those time rouges was FUN class and other was side class?
don't watch all of it from one side bro ...Stop hating dude I don't get it... I will run with mage war or rog. But in Gates it is know if you want to go deep you better have a war [emoji848] TBH I don't care as long as my pt is all 76 & vets I'm good. I love the way every class is OP which they are.

But there is one small differences when it comes to Ultimates. The useful ones are a speed boost &a pop gun.

I guess mages are all set so you want to keep rogues down because of the way you felt before I even played.

Rogue[emoji1655]

Pyramid Head
03-01-2020, 09:48 PM
Class balance is a myth.
Making the underused class OP is the only way to make people use that class and have a balanced population. The problem with AL is that it does not enforce a party to have all class specializations, as a result you see a party of the overpowered class dominating everything. Last year it was 4 rogues now its 4 wars, may be next year you will see 4 mage.

Overgrown
03-01-2020, 10:12 PM
I don't see anyone complaining when warriors turned into boss shredders, which STEPPED on rogues toes. Didn't see anyone complaining when mages got op ultis either. The classes aren't going by the initiative roles anymore, warriors aren't just tanks and mages aren't just for crown control, they pack quite a punch. apparently they just want their classes to be good at everything, and rogues "should" stay just single dps. There's no balance or fairness here.

Its all hating our class, but inside you like being with OP rogue too to make everything fast, same as drama without dragon staff, without this terrorblade, would you invite a rogue with low DPS or no boss damage? Don't be so clean like warrior and mages are victims.

We requesting USEFUL ultimate, we not requesting to dominate the game.

You didn't see us requesting to have crowd control and have heal or vengeance or juggernaut like skill, but when you haters requested to be a rogue like we didn't complain about it!

For your information, id you're asking us to switch class you are not thinking straight, and all you said it is balanced now we can play on our own class group now. So what you haters talking about?

I'm disappointed on how toxic this community is.

Overgrown
03-01-2020, 10:22 PM
don't watch all of it from one side bro ...Your hate on rogues are all from on the past, all you want is us to suffer like how you "suffered" no valid reason to be said.

Mages and Warriors are always useful to the team, but misuse of skills make you guys really bad.

Before back at 2015 even until now you didn't see how important one role is,

Tanks who don't heal, who act like dps, are the worst, which only have buff to himself/herself with axethrow and no horn at all, same with mage who only thinks that DS is only use but you're wrong, tbh most of the mages I only see aggro type of skills clock,fireball, lighting,shield.

But tbh mages skills are OP curse and freeze? Also mages complain when they required to have Heal with mana.

And why would rogues party with selfish tanks and mages? Rogues tbh are paper, our only heal is not active when we activate it, we need to step on it first, we don't have crowd control and tanking abilities. So you saying your classes aren't useful? Maybe its how you play.

I'm disappointed on the way you think.

Overgrown
03-01-2020, 10:41 PM

Not to forget, mage and tank are a better class too.Ohhh you guys are OP Genius! Love you both! What a bright idea, thank you so much! Never thought of it thank you again!

Encryptions
03-02-2020, 12:00 AM
I was running event yesterday. When one tank started insulting a rogue for having low damage for no reason at all, He was like noob get out you have low damage are you a level 58 . Even though we were clearing it just fine. No class is rude or narcissistic, it's just the person that is using the account.
I don't think lvl 58 join temple event with lv 61+. But if some low lv joins me in gates for an example I'll tell them to stay behind pillars and don't attack so they don't die. I don't really care who joins my map, I am not going to say a word as long as they listen to me so they don't die or something. People who are "op" should not insult others for their stats, they must remember. They had low stats to at one point.

arcanefid
03-02-2020, 02:42 AM
You didn't see us requesting to have crowd control and have heal or vengeance or juggernaut like skill, but when you haters requested to be a rogue like we didn't complain about it!

This thread is quite literally everything you say is not happening. “Warriors and mages are too op like Rogues”, “We want skills that hit multiple enemies” which is similar to crowd control.

Mages and Warriors are always useful to the team, but misuse of skills make you guys really bad.

Before back at 2015 even until now you didn't see how important one role is

Don’t be ridiculous now, you’re saying not a single Tank or Mage knew how to use their skills back then? It was all our fault for the class being weak, and never really needed a buff? Have a day off.

Back to the original post, I’m not against Rogues getting another Ultimate, but as Stephecobear said, it shouldn’t be anything that makes Mages and Tanks less useful.

Overgrown
03-02-2020, 05:20 AM
This thread is quite literally everything you say is not happening. “Warriors and mages are too op like Rogues”, “We want skills that hit multiple enemies” which is similar to crowd control.

Don’t be ridiculous now, you’re saying not a single Tank or Mage knew how to use their skills back then? It was all our fault for the class being weak, and never really needed a buff? Have a day off.

Back to the original post, I’m not against Rogues getting another Ultimate, but as Stephecobear said, it shouldn’t be anything that makes Mages and Tanks less useful.That's only what we want lol. Since the first few posts.

alonehope
03-02-2020, 07:03 AM
u guys did not get it ...
everyone who knows me knows that my best most of the time pt in any map is 2 rog 1 mage 1 war and u guys want to get sth to back to run as 4 rog ??
if rog was not op asf I would delete all of my rog friends from fl cuz I'm not gonna pt them at all that's the point ...
ultimates are ok ...
in maps there we don't need like super damage I love to have speed ult rog in my pt and if he/she doesn't bring it ill ask to use speed ult and those parts we need damage the aim shot is the best ...
yes I can one-shot any wave in gate any time I want too caz I know how to use my class and I'm good at it and pls don't tell us we using wrong skills caz 100% any mage or war main know looot more than rouge who telling them what skill to use
nvm if they gonna change super aim shot ult or speed ult I would reduce my rouge pt to 50% and will bring 2 war or 2 mages in pt 100% -.-

Yoloswagx
03-02-2020, 07:19 AM
All and all, Dev Could genuinely see whats real facts and just some hate shenanigans...ult aimed shot is okay..but not the best..as a matter of fact..it does jus 5% of the high boss hp..even with 4k damage u have..u can clearly see something is a lil off here..and on top of that..its a single target skill

Lets be honest here...noone needs the speed+mana ignore buff ult..as there are cheap mana pots..and most of the times u don need speed to run dungeons..logically

The herb is absolute nonsense...u heal for 20% hp..for every second..meanwhile rogues defenses are really bad..as a matter of fact..%dodge is rogues defenses capability which btw doesnt work..

Id suggest some good damage buff for whole party for the ult as a replacement for the speed ult...and some defenses buff for whole party for the herb due to the rogues weak defenses...to improve the aim shot...maybe make the ult to actually deal percentage damage..instead of real damage..for example the ult shot will takeaway 20% of the Hp of the boss

codered
03-02-2020, 08:42 AM
+1 for ulti buff for Rogue

Can we talk about the mastery upgrade? Like i think them masteries need some love too.

slaaayerrr
03-02-2020, 08:46 AM
u guys did not get it ...
everyone who knows me knows that my best most of the time pt in any map is 2 rog 1 mage 1 war and u guys want to get sth to back to run as 4 rog ??
if rog was not op asf I would delete all of my rog friends from fl cuz I'm not gonna pt them at all that's the point ...
ultimates are ok ...
in maps there we don't need like super damage I love to have speed ult rog in my pt and if he/she doesn't bring it ill ask to use speed ult and those parts we need damage the aim shot is the best ...
yes I can one-shot any wave in gate any time I want too caz I know how to use my class and I'm good at it and pls don't tell us we using wrong skills caz 100% any mage or war main know looot more than rouge who telling them what skill to use
nvm if they gonna change super aim shot ult or speed ult I would reduce my rouge pt to 50% and will bring 2 war or 2 mages in pt 100% -.-

dont get so excited if u got strong guild or good gears, u are still useless as always been and will be; your opinion is not important here.

Encryptions
03-02-2020, 08:52 AM
After testing some strategies in temple with fail and success I realize rogues heal ulti is pretty powerful. Still though the ulti where the rog shoots a high dmg arrow is trash.
I tested many ultis in temple, I have to say some of them surprised me.

Overgrown
03-02-2020, 09:38 AM
don't tell us we using wrong skills caz 100% any mage or war main know looot more than rouge who telling them what skill to use

I will not tell fact without experience, back in 2015 I capped with WARRIOR cap 31, cap 36 and cap 41 (decided to dump the char due to bad kdr) took a long break so and I played MAGE back at 2018 and cap to 71, and now Cap rogue to 76. meet my toons in-game I'll show you my cap banners, if you think that I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Pure hate lol, move on.

AnUserNameShouldBeHere
03-02-2020, 03:50 PM
After testing some strategies in temple with fail and success I realize rogues heal ulti is pretty powerful. Still though the ulti where the rog shoots a high dmg arrow is trash.
I tested many ultis in temple, I have to say some of them surprised me.
I will not tell fact without experience, back in 2015 I capped with WARRIOR cap 31, cap 36 and cap 41 (decided to dump the char due to bad kdr) took a long break so and I played MAGE back at 2018 and cap to 71, and now Cap rogue to 76. meet my toons in-game I'll show you my cap banners, if you think that I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Pure hate lol, move on.Keeping it real as always [emoji109]

sent from the moon

Chopx
03-02-2020, 06:59 PM
Need 10 posts!

Wutzgood
03-02-2020, 07:32 PM
Quick question for players that use rogue and mage.

Does the rogue aim shot ultimate do the same, less or more damage than mage meteor at a single target?

Cause it should be doing at least the same or more. If it’s less it should be boosted imo.