PDA

View Full Version : Curious about what players do

Deathlyreaper
03-01-2020, 01:00 AM
I’m curious as to what you guys do when gates aren’t open? Are there maps I can farm that would get me decent gold? So far I just farm elite fester but sometimes it’s not too profitable. Is there anything else I can do?

Faotblack
03-01-2020, 01:18 AM
Farm for jewels, elite gold puzzle, warchest and pirate chests (which you can sell). And you can also farm mauso for gold/tokens (you can buy gold coffers and then sell for 10k each).

athenabb
03-01-2020, 01:24 AM
which map is the best for farming jewel?

Faotblack
03-01-2020, 01:56 AM
which map is the best for farming jewel?You must be a warrior, need to have glint aegis and speed set. If you are lower lvl go to Elite Tindirin map 5. If you are lvl 71+ then go to Elite mauso. You will need magma pet too as aa. The maps are diff for diff lvls, because the higher lvl you are the higher dmg you have. You don't need to kill the mobs, just get them in one place, use axe skill, magma aa and then spam auto attack. And don't stay too long, just 20-30 sec max.

Archugejackmen
03-01-2020, 11:10 PM
In my personal opinion, I have the most fun in the pvp zone in festerfang outpost; anyone and everyone is welcome to join in the battle, and different buffs can apply. No pets are allowed, so it means op pet AAs wont be used and helps to balance out pvp a bit more :) (though elixs are allowed, but who cares)

Crocodile
03-02-2020, 12:32 AM
I normally run for elite maps for APs..sometime killing orrick for chances of getting arc armor.

Xxkayakxx
03-02-2020, 11:31 AM
Just checking auction while waiting for new aps XD almost retired

konafez
03-02-2020, 01:15 PM
i run elite misty grotto for gold elite runner chests and orc fangs (not making huge gold but its one of my favorite maps) . Elite rockhorn summit (with Glinstone aegis and jewel elixirs) to farm jewels , or just get caught up on my elite mobs/bosses kills for the APs .

Deathlyreaper
03-02-2020, 08:59 PM
i run elite misty grotto for gold elite runner chests and orc fangs (not making huge gold but its one of my favorite maps) . Elite rockhorn summit (with Glinstone aegis and jewel elixirs) to farm jewels , or just get caught up on my elite mobs/bosses kills for the APs .

On average, how many Jewels in each category are you getting per lix? How many cracks and damage

Deathlyreaper
03-02-2020, 09:01 PM
You must be a warrior, need to have glint aegis and speed set. If you are lower lvl go to Elite Tindirin map 5. If you are lvl 71+ then go to Elite mauso. You will need magma pet too as aa. The maps are diff for diff lvls, because the higher lvl you are the higher dmg you have. You don't need to kill the mobs, just get them in one place, use axe skill, magma aa and then spam auto attack. And don't stay too long, just 20-30 sec max.

I see people saying that Elite Mauso is good but when I join it there’s not enough mobs for my jewels to start raining. Is there a trick to getting a lot of mobs in mauso?

Stephencobear
03-02-2020, 09:11 PM
I see people saying that Elite Mauso is good but when I join it there’s not enough mobs for my jewels to start raining. Is there a trick to getting a lot of mobs in mauso?

Gather mobs while running to find a witch, don’t kill her. Wait for her to make that super annoying white ball that de-buffs your stats, then attack. It can be a little tricky

Allset
03-03-2020, 04:29 AM
I usually run to M6 & deep when it's up or Valley Frontier aka Blue Porthole. I also like running with friends in guild or just talk to random people lol

There's also a lot of social media for AL. I like to use STS forums, Twitter, Line, Discord, Reddit, & YouTube. There is probably more but I haven't found it yet.

Rogue[emoji1655]

jeteric14
03-03-2020, 07:54 AM
I'm still looking for the rainbow bridge to complete the banished set:boxing: now I'm retired and still looking:smiley_simmons:

konafez
03-03-2020, 01:09 PM
On average, how many Jewels in each category are you getting per lix? How many cracks and damage

i use a speed elix along with my jewel elixs and i get about 5 standard per type per elix (after i craft all the cracked and damages up )

Giaz Doom
03-03-2020, 04:59 PM
Kill orrick . if u luck enough, u get more gold

slaaayerrr
03-03-2020, 05:08 PM
i use a speed elix along with my jewel elixs and i get about 5 standard per type per elix (after i craft all the cracked and damages up )

I think u need to ask your friends/guild how to farm more jewels ...

Deathlyreaper
03-03-2020, 06:51 PM
I think u need to ask your friends/guild how to farm more jewels ...

I get 120-130 crack of each type and 50-55 damaged of each type. I’m wondering if that’s normal/average. I ask others how much they get and they say that they get 200+ crack and 80-90+ damaged

TheBlairWitch
03-07-2020, 12:10 AM
Sometimes farm orc fangs, and Gold runners, then farm elite gold wars, then Graveyard or mause , or just stand in paradise watching people spam "buy merch easy to sell" or "buy op dex awake gear merch prices"