PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to improve DARK LEGENDS altogether:

Habibibi
03-01-2020, 11:43 AM

Good day fellows.

Regardless, I'm afraid I must insist that new suggestions includes a host of improvements to the Dark Legends Guilds Community.. I just wanted to share my opinion and hope our Devs can make use of it.

This Summary: it includes a full revamp of the progression system, tons of quality of life improvements, rewards, new forum integrations, and so much more! We been waiting a long time for an actual update related to the guilds @Cinco. However, I still feel the most important thing for guilds hasn't been implemented yet .. Guild halls could be a great part of the game and could add flavor to every single guild!
:redface:

* Introducing Guild EXP and Leveling Changes

On the one hand we want to give meaningful rewards for Guilds when they level up. We want every game to have a fair amount of Guild EXP, guilds should not be advantaged or disadvantaged depending on the game they are playing. Therefore EXP will be gained depending on how many minutes & hours they played during the game, and will be applied an EXP Multiplier if they won that game.

* Guild Quests

Players will be able to view the current Guild Quest through the updated Guild Menu, or commands such as /g quest. Additionally, you will receive a flat 10% boost to Guild EXP gain per game if you are playing on the same team as a Guild mate, rewarding guildmates for playing together.

* Guild Menu Improvements

Guild tag, joinable options, notifications, MOTD, Permissions for ranks and a list of the commands. Addition of Current Guild Quest icon. We really need a banner for each guilds, it would be a very nice way to show or colors!

* New custom Guild Ranks

Guilds should have the tools to add new ranks with permissions set by the Guild Leader. Guild Leaders can add 3 new ranks to their Guild and have full control on their names, priority, and permissions.

* Introducing the Guild Finder

Within the Guild Menu there should be a new Guild Finder, which lets you search for Guilds.
Guild Owners are able to set various game tags for their Guilds for instance "xA", and "xB"
list your Guild under those games.

Players who are looking for new guilds to join can search via tags to find guilds and message the right person to apply. We hope this will make it much easier to find relevant Guilds in the game, and also help Guilds recruit good new players.

* Guild Command Improvements

1. Info - This shows your weekly Guild Challenges. These must be done in a guild group in order to get credit
2. Message of the Day - This is where you would put a quick communication to your members. This shows up for a member when they log in.
3. Guild Information & News- Here you can include more information about your guild without the small text limit of the GMOTD (Guild Message of the Day). Usually You will find information on the general schedule, websites and any other important informations.

* Guild Leaderboards

These leaderboards will show the top guilds on the server for GEXP in all-time, as well as monthly and weekly. The top 100 Guilds in the system should be given special and unique Legacy Rewards to recognize their achievements on the server. We want the top guilds to be in a competitive environment!

* Forum Medals

Dark Legends players can work to earn many achievements different medals. Guilds should be able to unlock Medals, visible right next to their Guild name on the forums.
Medals are purely cosmetic!

* Guild Achievements

Each Guild can work towards many new achievements, such as:
* Prestige: Reach Guild level 20, 40, 51etc..
* Winners: Win X games as a Guild during a single day
* Experience: Get X amount of GEXP during a single day
Guilds achievements won't reward anything, they are purely for bragging rights!

(More details to come)
Thanks for reading the suggestions. But for most ideas, implementation requires other people suggestions as well. You can leave suggestions in the comments to better this post! I want to thank the developers of Dark legends for all their hard work in creating a better game for community that is challenging, entertaining and visually excellent.

Please Note: I'd like everyone to keep in mind that these are all just suggestions, and it doesn't mean that these ideas will be implemented by the developers. It's the developers game and it is their decision if they want to add these ideas to the game or not.

LONG LIVE DARK LEGENDS!

Cutelilkitten
03-01-2020, 12:09 PM

Good day fellows.

Regardless, I'm afraid I must insist that new suggestions includes a host of improvements to the Dark Legends Guilds Community.. I just wanted to share my opinion and hope our Devs can make use of it.

This Summary: it includes a full revamp of the progression system, tons of quality of life improvements, rewards, new forum integrations, and so much more! We been waiting a long time for an actual update related to the guilds @Cinco. However, I still feel the most important thing for guilds hasn't been implemented yet .. Guild halls could be a great part of the game and could add flavor to every single guild!

On the one hand we want to give meaningful rewards for Guilds when they level up. We want every game to have a fair amount of Guild EXP, guilds should not be advantaged or disadvantaged depending on the game they are playing. Therefore EXP will be gained depending on how many minutes & hours they played during the game, and will be applied an EXP Multiplier if they won that game.

* Guild Quests

Players will be able to view the current Guild Quest through the updated Guild Menu, or commands such as /g quest. Additionally, you will receive a flat 10% boost to Guild EXP gain per game if you are playing on the same team as a Guild mate, rewarding guildmates for playing together.

Guild tag, joinable options, notifications, MOTD, Permissions for ranks and a list of the commands. Addition of Current Guild Quest icon. We really need a banner for each guilds, it would be a very nice way to show or colors!

* New custom Guild Ranks

Guilds should have the tools to add new ranks with permissions set by the Guild Leader. Guild Leaders can add 3 new ranks to their Guild and have full control on their names, priority, and permissions.

Within the Guild Menu there should be a new Guild Finder, which lets you search for Guilds.
Guild Owners are able to set various game tags for their Guilds for instance "xA", and "xB"

Players who are looking for new guilds to join can search via tags to find guilds and message the right person to apply. We hope this will make it much easier to find relevant Guilds in the game, and also help Guilds recruit good new players.

1. Info - This shows your weekly Guild Challenges. These must be done in a guild group in order to get credit
2. Message of the Day - This is where you would put a quick communication to your members. This shows up for a member when they log in.
3. Guild Information & News- Here you can include more information about your guild without the small text limit of the GMOTD (Guild Message of the Day). Usually You will find information on the general schedule, websites and any other important informations.

* Guild Leaderboards

These leaderboards will show the top guilds on the server for GEXP in all-time, as well as monthly and weekly. The top 100 Guilds in the system should be given special and unique Legacy Rewards to recognize their achievements on the server. We want the top guilds to be in a competitive environment!

* Forum Medals

Dark Legends players can work to earn many achievements different medals. Guilds should be able to unlock Medals, visible right next to their Guild name on the forums.

* Guild Achievements

(More details to come)
Thanks for reading the suggestions. But for most ideas, implementation requires other people suggestions as well. You can leave suggestions in the comments to better this post! I want to thank the developers of Dark legends for all their hard work in creating a better game for community that is challenging, entertaining and visually excellent.

Please Note: I'd like everyone to keep in mind that these are all just suggestions, and it doesn't mean that these ideas will be implemented by the developers. It's the developers game and it is their decision if they want to add these ideas to the game or not.

LONG LIVE DARK LEGENDS!
All if these suggestions look awesome!

Spread more power and authority to the community to manage themselves and create interesting opportunities to foster more in-game interest and esprit de corps

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

deadlystriker
03-01-2020, 12:56 PM

Good day fellows.

* Guild Quests

* New custom Guild Ranks

* Guild Leaderboards

* Forum Medals

* Guild Achievements

(More details to come)

LONG LIVE DARK LEGENDS!

Hi there :D

Here is my suggestion! Most of these improvements would be awesome @Cinco.

Guild recruiting-a message board in towns where guild can post recruitment info. Many players have no idea about forums and how to find guild options. Shows name of guild, min levels, rules, etc. Allow only master to post recruitment info and limit to once a week and only to the guilds that sts recognizes as legit. Can either list master/officers/recruiters so people can pm them..or gives option to leave private message that guild can respond to. If leaving message, it needs to give stats for person trying to join. This allows guild to see they meet requirements before inviting. Also allow guild invites even if person is not logged in, same as you can do for adding friends.

GUILD EVENT (monthly)
basically once a month all guilds should participate against eachother killing a NEW boss which has extremely high hp, and the damage dealt should then go onto a leaderboard which shows up on the right side of the screen (to show which guilds are dealing most damage)
- A NEW BOSS
- A GUILDS LEADERBOARD FOR THE EVENT
- EACH GUILD SHOULD HAVE THERE OWN ROOM WHILST FIGHTING THE BOSS
- THERE SHOULD BE A SEPERATE LEADERBOARD SHOWING WHICH GUILD MEMBERS ARE DEALING THE MOST DAMAGE
- PRIZES SHOULD VARY ON PLACING OF THE LEADERBOARD

And these are purely my opinion. Take it or leave it. Thx xD

Sumpoorsoul
03-01-2020, 01:13 PM
Agree 100% I appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion Bella. Regardless, still alot of work put in, very well done, and objectively important.

AND it makes the guild life better =) BIG HYPE TIME!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Habibibi
03-01-2020, 01:30 PM
On the bright side,

Yes..yes..yes!

Here’s where the fun begins. Shuffle all the ideas :applause:

On the one hand we want to give meaningful rewards for Guilds members when they level up. DL Guilds are the perfect opportunities to make friends and play with them, for that reason we want to give players more reasons to gather and play games together.

nadineelfen
03-01-2020, 01:47 PM
Really a good idea because actually belong to have a Guild and have as many people as possible is useless so I agree with these suggestions

Taenia
03-01-2020, 01:59 PM
I love these ideas, and to add one more. To make it possible to search names of who’s n guild without having ti scroll threw the entire list because that not easy to do in the bigger guilds.

Sponsor
03-01-2020, 02:37 PM
Like the suggestions tho,

After years of waiting .. the wait, I mean x)
Pretty good guild ideas here. I got some views about this.. i will add platinium should be tradable , you will get more customers because its willbe easyest to become rich with selling plat and ther will be more locked opener.

Looking forward to the guilds progress further. I really hope this will attract more players again!

mascotmullah
03-01-2020, 03:04 PM
While the ideas are good I think it's only useful for those of you who belong to "high society guilds" and are concerned more with the socialization aspect than the playing aspect but that said it's a good idea to help new players and give them some sort of headstart so that we hear less complaints about going forward in the game being difficult but all the same it's best for the high society guilds and useless for those of us who prefer playing solo

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Habibibi
03-01-2020, 05:27 PM
Really a good idea because actually belong to have a Guild and have as many people as possible is useless so I agree with these suggestions

I thought a fun idea to have would be to be able to farm or craft a GH visitor pass that we could use to visit our friends guild hall and hangout :vwink:

What do you think the next theme for the new expansion map ?

Habibibi
03-01-2020, 05:42 PM
Like the suggestions tho,

After years of waiting .. the wait, I mean x)
Pretty good guild ideas here. I got some views about this.. i will add platinium should be tradable , you will get more customers because its willbe easyest to become rich with selling plat and ther will be more locked opener.

Looking forward to the guilds progress further. I really hope this will attract more players again!

While I like this idea a lot and I agree with you. I think anything that expands on that should be worth looking into. If it's something the community wants it justifies the time spent needed to develop it.

Msidgaf
03-01-2020, 06:50 PM
Definately.

Thanks Bella,
It would help this individual alot and hopefully many others! :-)

Looking forward to the guilds progress further. There are already multiple posts and threads, asking for a new guild hall! A guild arena would be awesome .. With a payment of 5 plats to enter, and no flags, this arena would be a great way to practice PvP or 5v5 and/or train with guildies, without kills counting, people would enter just for the pure fun of pvping with guild mates.

The second suggestion is a Guild Noticeboard, this would be useful for leaving messages for other guild members who are not presently online and also for arranging guild party dungeon runs at particular times.

I really hope this will attract more players again!

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Froststorm
03-01-2020, 07:54 PM
So i decided to use screen shots from another game to use as suggestions that can help improve dl

First I'd like to talk about the login system every one in dl knows it's outdated and could use some attention

I believe if we have login reward system that we actually benefited from you would have more people playing the game which
comes to another part of this idea.we need something to do which is why people are always afk.

If dl had a reward system like this I'm sure players would be more interested in playing the game than going afk.

Second i wanted to talk about dungeons and how gratefully on dl would benefit from this.
I think would make the game fun again because there is not a hole lot to do besides farming and pvp.

Thirdly We need to talk about the chat feature and how it can be improved.

It would be nice if we could have separate chats, yes i know it easy to do / commands but the reason I'm suggesting this is
because sometimes when you get a conversation going it is easier to accidentally use the wrong
/ command.

I also would love if we had more emotions to as well, I think it be fun to express yourself in the best possible way.

I hope you enjoyed reading my interesting ideas on how dl can be better.
Good day everyone

Ugon
03-01-2020, 11:00 PM
Hi guys,
This thread sounds quite lively with everybody opinions I love it ^^
But hey lets not forget about the concept of this game and what is so make it this special...perhaps because it is built on vampires lifestyle; old fashioned or cuz it's balanced between solo role-play and teams " guilds " role-play therefore you see a huge number of scattered guilds that are almost equally corresponding to the players users- to be more clear on this point there is almost no difference being in a guild or a solo player in this game...

This game is pretty old " I don't mean it in a bad way rather I love it this way " and has been left the way it is for all these years, I am certain the ideas that you all have suggested in this thread have already crossed the devs mind long time ago although all these ideas and more are present in so many other games which makes us wonder~Was this game planned to remain as it is now " I mean the balance I mentioned " as special trend of this game ? or was it due to sort of lack of resources to keep up with the other games improvements ? or is there undergoing plan includes the guild aspect of the game along with other improvements to maintain the balance ? Hmm...

Habibibi
03-02-2020, 12:38 AM
Cool Ideas that our community have suggested! Keep them coming Legends:D
Dear Developers Team,

[At this point, PLEASE bring change and freshness to the game!

Create new engaging experiences for Dark Legends community by extending the gameplay and turning viewers into active participants in the game. You totally showed us you understand the problems of us players and have a great vision with possible solutions to all of the suggestions. I want to try to put into perspective just how large the community is to help highlight why we’re going to be investing more into the game.

I have an amazing amount of respect for those who suggest game additions and improvements on the forums.:cheerful::vwub:

"Crosses heart"
We look forward to hear from You. We ask questions and clarification that assume a certain answer.

deadlystriker
03-02-2020, 02:24 AM

Dear Developers Team,

At this point, PLEASE bring change and freshness to the game!

Create new engaging experiences for Dark Legends community by extending the gameplay and turning viewers into active participants in the game. You totally showed us you understand the problems of us players and have a great vision with possible solutions to all of the suggestions. I want to try to put into perspective just how large the community is to help highlight why we’re going to be investing more into the game. I have an amazing amount of respect for those who suggest game additions and improvements on the forums.

"Crosses heart"
We look forward to hear from You. We ask questions and clarification that assume a certain answer.

W o o o a h,

It’s been an incredible experience so far and together we all share the same love for this game and would love to help out.

These are all excellent suggestions on how to improve the DL gaming experience. It's great to voice your ideas, and I agree with 90% of them. The current state of the game is very hard to play and makes it not as enjoyable as it could be. I see a lot of potential in the game and it can have a lot more players than it currently has just with a few simple but game changing adjustments.

If you have more suggestions, do not hesitate to post in this thread:eagerness:

IShootFirst
03-02-2020, 05:04 AM

Dear Developers Team,

At this point, PLEASE bring change and freshness to the game!

Create new engaging experiences for Dark Legends community by extending the gameplay and turning viewers into active participants in the game. You totally showed us you understand the problems of us players and have a great vision with possible solutions to all of the suggestions. I want to try to put into perspective just how large the community is to help highlight why we’re going to be investing more into the game. I have an amazing amount of respect for those who suggest game additions and improvements on the forums.

"Crosses heart"

Can you please stop writing in that layout front or whatever it is? It hurts my eyes trying to read

Habibibi
03-02-2020, 12:02 PM
Can you please stop writing in that layout front or whatever it is? It hurts my eyes trying to read

Definitely. Let me make it easier for you @IShootFirst :) Do you have any thoughts, comments or suggestions?

Geraxx
03-03-2020, 02:05 AM
weekly tournament

weekly pvp tournament
a pvp tournament to reset weekly. example, to see who got the most flag captures or number of kills gained from that week only. Top few players will get some rewards.
This would encourage more players to pvp

weekly pve tournament
a pvp tournament to reset weekly. example, to see who got the most number of pve kills gained from that week only. Top few players will get some rewards.
This would encourage more players to pve

daily dungeon
eg, each day for different benefits, like high exp dungeon, unlimited mass number of zombies dungeon for pve kills, gold dungeon, execution boss, forge discount day etc..

Habibibi
03-03-2020, 02:34 PM
weekly tournament

weekly pvp tournament
a pvp tournament to reset weekly. example, to see who got the most flag captures or number of kills gained from that week only. Top few players will get some rewards.
This would encourage more players to pvp

weekly pve tournament
a pvp tournament to reset weekly. example, to see who got the most number of pve kills gained from that week only. Top few players will get some rewards.
This would encourage more players to pve

daily dungeon
eg, each day for different benefits, like high exp dungeon, unlimited mass number of zombies dungeon for pve kills, gold dungeon, execution boss, forge discount day etc..

Pretty good ideas here.. hopefully it is considered by developers. We want to be in a competitive environment.

I would like to see a Guild vs Guild PvE in a Arena Defense type of PvP. I'd also like to see built-in tournaments in the system... Both completed with achievements and maybe even prizes!

Hello community! Hopefully, these topics will be answered/commented by Devs (when they gets some time to do this)
I'd like to see the devs communicate more, to show we are being heard, and question/answer will be a great way to do this.

Cinco
03-03-2020, 03:07 PM
Was anyone around the last time we did a Guild vs. Guild event?

(I am guessing the answer is 'no,' but I don't want to prejudge.)

Habibibi
03-03-2020, 05:36 PM

Thank you for reading our thread @Cinco Everyone had a great time and loved every aspect of the Guild vs Guild PvE Gold Tier:D It was something different and the response from everyone who attended has been extremely positive. It really was a great success! so overrall a big thx STS for your hard work on this one!!

Here’s the Proof:D

In some ways, our new community members can experience the same event but recall it so differently. Those events are a great way to bring communities closer together again:)

deadlystriker
03-03-2020, 09:22 PM
What I think this game really needs is to raise the frequency of PvE events, not necessarily the permanence of them. I also concur that from time to time an event with a short map without energy requirement is nice !
I’ve seen many players state that the PvE events are their favourite events. I would honestly pay money for new PVE content to be added regularly @Cinco

The appreciation for the event itself would actually increase, because it would mean that we would get a brand new pve mission and more lore for the game. People would anticipate it even more..

Sponsor
03-03-2020, 11:42 PM
Thank you for reading our thread @Cinco Everyone had a great time and loved every aspect of the Guild vs Guild PvE Gold Tier:D It was something different and the response from everyone who attended has been extremely positive. It really was a great success! so overrall a big thx STS for your hard work on this one!!

Here’s the Proof:D

In some ways, our new community members can experience the same event but recall it so differently. Those events are a great way to bring communities closer together again:)

This event was good overall Cinco.

Im actually excited for the coming future of the game which is something i havent felt in a long while.

Findme
03-04-2020, 12:04 AM
All knows how your guild won that guild event your guild players doesn't enter normal pvp but win guild event by killing their own toons ad now referring won fair event and making devs fool hahahahaha i hope they will get fool lmao!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Habibibi
03-04-2020, 12:24 AM
All knows how your guild won that guild event your guild players doesn't enter normal pvp but win guild event by killing their own toons ad now referring won fair event and making devs fool hahahahaha i hope they will get fool lmao!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

“I'm just going to leave this here” KEEP YOUR comments respectful Redmi:wink:!!!

Whenever I see these immature comments and without consensus in this forum, I always wonder, does anyone here know the Forum Rules? (basic rules of living in harmony, no disrespect, no prejudice, no insult... finally)

Habibibi
03-04-2020, 12:29 AM
Looking forward to hearing your ideas about what we can accomplish this year & beyond goes a long way towards keeping us happy and engaged.

Taenia
03-04-2020, 07:16 PM
I have a suggestion. The character bound items. It would be awesome. If they were account bound and not bound to one toon. Id make life a-lot easier for lvling up toons. And all that.

Thanks

Member of E.O.E 15

mascotmullah
03-04-2020, 11:16 PM
“I'm just going to leave this here” KEEP YOUR comments respectful Redmi:wink:!!!

Whenever I see these immature comments and without consensus in this forum, I always wonder, does anyone here know the Forum Rules? (basic rules of living in harmony, no disrespect, no prejudice, no insult... finally)

187381One question though if you're talking to mr find me what's your motive behind tagging my comment as well ?

Habibibi
03-04-2020, 11:54 PM
I have a suggestion. The character bound items. It would be awesome. If they were account bound and not bound to one toon. Id make life a-lot easier for lvling up toons. And all that.

Thanks

Member of E.O.E 15

Thanks for the suggestion @Taenia! It's definitely a great one and would be a great addition to the game.

☠ I would suggest; To give •Special Titles• as an achievement to old players titles with some effects..

☠ I like the idea of giving the •DL Veteran’s• a reward based on their character creation date (2012-2013)

Habibibi
03-05-2020, 12:07 AM
One question though if you're talking to mr find me what's your motive behind tagging my comment as well ?

Beware of what you are saying...Here's a good example Redmi:P Whether posting one-off comments or engaging in back-and-forth trolling (laugh)..
P.S There’s NO need to use multiple accounts:) Just as it was expected.. Don't need to show hate towards people so, why not suggest things to be added to improve the quality of current DL rather than oppressing everything?

mascotmullah
03-05-2020, 02:08 AM
Beware of what you are saying...Here's a good example Redmi:P Whether posting one-off comments or engaging in back-and-forth trolling (laugh)..
P.S There’s NO need to use multiple accounts:) Just as it was expected.. Don't need to show hate towards people so, why not suggest things to be added to improve the quality of current DL rather than oppressing everything?
Oppressing ? Multiple accounts ? Trolling
You're only making me laugh so hard right now because honestly I thought you'd be smarter than this ..if you actually read my comment with the aim of getting the point I was driving at you wouldn't have tagged it in the first place but because I pointed out that while your ideas are good it's basically resources wasted on smaller guilds and players like myself who prefer solo guilds and you automatically tag me stating the obvious as immature and then attach my name to the name of an account which I do not even know basically because we both use the same device brands which btw are NOT EVEN THE SAME MODELS...I implore you to read to understand before talking back on anything that I say here and also most importantly do not confuse my identity with that of a troll because for crying out loud I've got better things to do than use multiple accounts to troll on forums and as for hate I know who you are in dl and I pay you no heed so why would I troll you here ? That said just do what I said earlier and maybe you'll have less run ins with people like myself here

IShootFirst
03-05-2020, 02:32 AM
I don't agree with more guild events. As the comment above me said, there are small guilds and people who don't really join guilds so they'll be left out. It's always about people joining the biggest guilds and then everyone else is left out, what's the point.

IShootFirst
03-05-2020, 02:35 AM
Oppressing ? Multiple accounts ? Trolling
You're only making me laugh so hard right now because honestly I thought you'd be smarter than this ..if you actually read my comment with the aim of getting the point I was driving at you wouldn't have tagged it in the first place but because I pointed out that while your ideas are good it's basically resources wasted on smaller guilds and players like myself who prefer solo guilds and you automatically tag me stating the obvious as immature and then attach my name to the name of an account which I do not even know basically because we both use the same device brands which btw are NOT EVEN THE SAME MODELS...I implore you to read to understand before talking back on anything that I say here and also most importantly do not confuse my identity with that of a troll because for crying out loud I've got better things to do than use multiple accounts to troll on forums and as for hate I know who you are in dl and I pay you no heed so why would I troll you here ? That said just do what I said earlier and maybe you'll have less run ins with people like myself here

It's ok man, they use big words without knowing the meaning of them. It be like that.

Eiser
03-05-2020, 02:40 AM
Just a few thoughts in my mind for a vampire themed game based on other videogames I played.

1. Ability to shape shift into a bat or summon pets,beasts and other creatures to help in pvp and pve.
2. New Map Expansion- aside from Carvina and Old Town and Subway. An introduction of medieval castles, and dark forest to give a more vampiric setting.
3. Introduce new weapons aside from swords,axes,knives, knuckles - maybe explore whips, guns, spears, bow and arrow etc.
4. For PvE- like in other MMORPGs, we have this weekly/monthly Super Boss where all players are welcomed to kill it. And boss gives rare items.
5. For PvP- training ground (no kills and deaths recorded), pvp map to locate teammates and can pinpoint on it for strategic purposes.
6.new daily log in rewards. It can vary per day such as gold, vanity, weapon, gems and pets and platinum.
7. New powers- ice and lightning type maybe. We got too much fire power

mascotmullah
03-05-2020, 02:43 AM
It's ok man, they use big words without knowing the meaning of them. It be like that.Thank you brother

Ugon
03-05-2020, 04:00 AM

I think Cinco's point here was not asking who had participated in that event but is asking about your impression regarding it.

Too bad I wasn't around that time neither during the gold event, I can not really give any feedbacks regarding them.

Ugon
03-05-2020, 04:32 AM
I also have another suggestion to add but this one is completely out of the box- Produce new currency into the game along with the gold and platinum that intermediates them.

This new currency that we can call it Lead or Bronze can be only exclusively obtained by Quests/Events rewards then it can be converted into either gold or platinum as the player desires, of course the rate of conversion between the two is differed as more for plats and less for gold " I leave this to the devs to evaluate and moderate ".

The benefits here are obvious, first you produce new icon to the game, second you give freedom to the winners to decide their rewards upon it and third this is all counts for the game to be outstanding and special.

Ugon
03-05-2020, 04:37 AM
I also have another suggestion to add but this one is completely out of the box- Produce new currency into the game along with the gold and platinum that intermediates them.

This new currency that we can call it Lead or Bronze can be only exclusively obtained by Quests/Events rewards then it can be converted into either gold or platinum as the player desires, of course the rate of conversion between the two is differed as more for plats and less for gold " I leave this to the devs to evaluate and moderate ".

The benefits here are obvious, first you produce new icon to the game, second you give freedom to the winners to decide their rewards upon it and third this is all counts for the game to be outstanding and special.

Other alternatives are also possible such as items to buy using this currency alone .

IShootFirst
03-05-2020, 05:06 AM
Other alternatives are also possible such as items to buy using this currency alone .

How about we have a gold event since we only had 2 so far and done with this

Habibibi
03-05-2020, 08:05 AM
Drama queens. So, if you can just hold fire for a short while.. Your suggestions and positive contributions will be most welcome:eek:

Our goal is to foster conversations that are helpful and informative for @STS.

On the flip side,

This is exactly why the game need some form of the strong reputation system @Cinco.

Definitely a valid point @Ugon and @Eiser...except the guns part lol

Very excited to see which ones will be implemented :)

IShootFirst
03-05-2020, 08:25 AM
Drama queens. So, if you can just hold fire for a short while.. Your suggestions and positive contributions will be most welcome:eek:

On the flip side,

This is exactly why the game need some form of the strong reputation system @Cinco.

Definitely a valid point @Ugon and @Eiser

We post what we think so we get called drama queens

deadlystriker
03-05-2020, 08:31 AM

On the flip side,

Definitely a valid point @Ugon and @Eiser

Lol So True ! It's common sense that people tend to react negatively on lol

About the emotions, everyone wants new ones so badly! Like sitting down, a mute emotion, a scary emotion or a hug emotion? Don't our characters get tired standing all the time?

Cinco
03-05-2020, 12:53 PM
There were numerous flaws to the first DL Guild Event. No need to bore everyone who wasn't around with the details.

I'm loving this stream of cool ideas. Hopefully we will be able to address some of these in the not-too-distant future.

IShootFirst
03-05-2020, 12:56 PM
Lol So True ! It's common sense that people tend to react negatively on lol

About the emotions, everyone wants new ones so badly! Like sitting down, a mute emotion, a scary emotion or a hug emotion? Don't our characters get tired standing all the time?

They're called emotes

Habibibi
03-05-2020, 02:21 PM
There were numerous flaws to the first DL Guild Event. No need to bore everyone who wasn't around with the details.

I'm loving this stream of cool ideas. Hopefully we will be able to address some of these in the not-too-distant future.

Woooooooooooooooooh op!

MUCH LOVE and THANK YOU SO MUCH for your consideration and forthcoming response @Cinco

Looking forward to the new future content of the legend games! Excited :victorious:

Keep it this way guys: friendship activeness experience and dedication..as always!

Cheers Ayyyeee! Long live Dark Legends

Taenia
03-05-2020, 02:33 PM
Just a few thoughts in my mind for a vampire themed game based on other videogames I played.

1. Ability to shape shift into a bat or summon pets,beasts and other creatures to help in pvp and pve.
2. New Map Expansion- aside from Carvina and Old Town and Subway. An introduction of medieval castles, and dark forest to give a more vampiric setting.
3. Introduce new weapons aside from swords,axes,knives, knuckles - maybe explore whips, guns, spears, bow and arrow etc.
4. For PvE- like in other MMORPGs, we have this weekly/monthly Super Boss where all players are welcomed to kill it. And boss gives rare items.
5. For PvP- training ground (no kills and deaths recorded), pvp map to locate teammates and can pinpoint on it for strategic purposes.
6.new daily log in rewards. It can vary per day such as gold, vanity, weapon, gems and pets and platinum.
7. New powers- ice and lightning type maybe. We got too much fire power

I personally dont think guns would be a good idea, this isnt cod, or games like that. ranged wespons would seriously change the game.

deadlystriker
03-05-2020, 04:04 PM

Thank you very much for the great news!

Eiser
03-05-2020, 08:06 PM
I personally dont think guns would be a good idea, this isnt cod, or games like that. ranged wespons would seriously change the game.

Yes its not cod definitely. But what im also saying is that if its possible for the minions, so as for players. Heres a screenshot of proof using guns. But then again, these were only my suggestions.187481

IShootFirst
03-06-2020, 02:12 AM
Yes its not cod definitely. But what im also saying is that if its possible for the minions, so as for players. Heres a screenshot of proof using guns. But then again, these were only my suggestions.187481

You're comparing minions and npcs to real players, if that doesn't make you realise that it's not a good idea then idk what would

Ugon
03-06-2020, 03:31 AM
There were numerous flaws to the first DL Guild Event.

I wish devs would be more careful and scheming in planing future events/systems and understand that the so called " Do anything to win " exists among players not everybody ready to play fair and follow the rules when you provide a way to turn around or break them, we saw that recently in the PvP honor maps especially the 1vs1 & 2vs2 maps that were unfortunately lacking your countermeasures that led to failure,but honestly unexpectedly I grew a liking into them for the much of fun I had there with my friends specifically before the mute of chat between foes and here I would like to suggest something about them...

Bring back the 1vs1 and 2vs2 honor maps BUT this time with-no kills/deaths count however to keep the competition spirit you implement new feature into them that is WAGER feature , both sides have to meet the same stakes of the bet could be gold or vanities and of course there should be some supplementary rules such as countdown time and prohibition to leave during the match or a choice to surrender and the winner side receives the defeated's stakes, In my opinion this is an amazing idea win-win and fair for everybody also the possibilities to exploit it are zero.

Ah I forgot to mention to slay down the spawn-camp from it's head by making spawn more random-let me explain, last time it was 2 rooms for the target to re-spawn after death, please this time make the re-spawn of the target possible for the whole map I mean the whole 4 rooms in the 1vs1 and the whole 6 rooms in the 2vs2 and to be more fair if I am present at the target rooms "base" let my target re-spawn at my rooms "base" not at the neighboring room of their base, I hope I was clear enough on this point ^^ .

Habibibi
03-06-2020, 11:53 PM
Greetings everyone!

Here’s another one thought @CINCO

A lot of people want a lot of harder features added to the game. I think these changes would really have the potential to push into PRO gamer territory and would make for some great live streams. Now let’s take the example that people are asking for: namely making the base game itself more difficult, punishing and hardcore..
I loved the idea of hardcore ! A nice game mode for experienced players looking for challenge 187556
How about Rebirth an existing hardcore character •A New (special) character for PvE & PvP? 187556

Playing HC deserves some level of respect, not for being cool but for having perserverence, dedication, awareness, and love for the game:vwink:

First off, it gives the game more of an edge. Let's make it happens PLEASE @DEVS

All the best:loyal:

Habibibi
03-07-2020, 12:07 AM

@Eiser

Thank you so very much for your loving support.187557

IShootFirst
03-07-2020, 02:11 AM
Greetings everyone!

A lot of people want a lot of harder features added to the game. I think these changes would really have the potential to push into PRO gamer territory and would make for some great live streams. Now let’s take the example that people are asking for: namely making the base game itself more difficult, punishing and hardcore..
I loved the idea of hardcore ! A nice game mode for experienced players looking for challenge 187556
How about Rebirth an existing hardcore character •A New (special) character for PvE & PvP? 187556

Playing HC deserves some level of respect, not for being cool but for having perserverence, dedication, awareness, and love for the game:vwink:

First off, it gives the game more of an edge. Let's make it happens PLEASE @DEVS

Too complicated. Just make harder maps and levels that have tougher enemies and that will do the job, plus only for pve, you should stop mentioning pvp since udk what it needs or doesn't need, pvp is hard enough already and there are already pro players unlike pve players

Habibibi
03-07-2020, 02:30 AM
Too complicated. Just make harder maps and levels that have tougher enemies and that will do the job, plus only for pve, you should stop mentioning pvp since udk what it needs or doesn't need, pvp is hard enough already and there are already pro players unlike pve players

PS: There is no debate goin on here. Watch your mouth, the way you speak.. DEAL WITH IT. Quit crying.

While that might sound extreme to some people, others probably will enjoy it tremendously.

PS: Sadly, this kind of behavior from adults is everywhere, and it only seems to be getting worse.

deadlystriker
03-07-2020, 03:04 AM

You’re funny one:dread:

However, there's a big difference between just disagreeing and disagreeing respectfully dude..Having good manners is important. It is good to be polite and have respect for others.

... I typically I stay away from clowns

mascotmullah
03-07-2020, 03:07 AM
PS: There is no debate goin on here. Watch your mouth, the way you speak.. DEAL WITH IT. Quit crying.

While that might sound extreme to some people, others probably will enjoy it tremendously.

PS: Sadly, this kind of behavior from adults is everywhere, and it only seems to be getting worse.

First off this isn't EOE 15 where you tell people what to say and what not to say and the sooner you understand that the forums isn't your little guild with your band of followers the better for you second off he is actually saying the truth cause you don't know anything about PvP current state ..if I'm not wrong you stopped pvping even before 2015 and yeah changing the game's base isn't necessary at all basically because this is a traditional vampire mmo and if you don't watch vampire movies let me tell you now that they do not even use guns or bows and arrows even in the movies so yeah keep the base the same and as for the old campaigns it would be more helpful if events like the first ancients of the underworld epic quest event came which would bring players back to the old campaigns to complete various quests before they can access the actual event map...additionally keep the guilds the same and let it be more about the actual gameplay because the gameplay is and should always be priority not socialization I mean this is a game not tinder or Instagram so yeah improvements in pve and fresh inflow of stuff and we should be good

deadlystriker
03-07-2020, 03:08 AM
Greetings everyone!

All in all, HC can be extremely fun:D

HC should be aimed at people who want the different mindset and different playstyle. I envision playing a multiplayer game with friends and having a blast :love_heart:

deadlystriker
03-07-2020, 03:21 AM
First off this isn't EOE 15 where you tell people what to say and what not to say and the sooner you understand that the forums isn't your little guild with your band of followers the better for you second off he is actually saying the truth cause you don't know anything about PvP current state ..if I'm not wrong you stopped pvping even before 2015 and yeah changing the game's base isn't necessary at all basically because this is a traditional vampire mmo and if you don't watch vampire movies let me tell you now that they do not even use guns or bows and arrows even in the movies so yeah keep the base the same and as for the old campaigns it would be more helpful if events like the first ancients of the underworld epic quest event came which would bring players back to the old campaigns to complete various quests before they can access the actual event map...additionally keep the guilds the same and let it be more about the actual gameplay because the gameplay is and should always be priority not socialization I mean this is a game not tinder or Instagram so yeah improvements in pve and fresh inflow of stuff and we should be good

I mean, that just falls under "lack of knowledge".

WE HAVE OVER 14000+ FAMILY MEMBERS

OLDEST DL ORGANIZATION

Clearly!!

What you're saying is outrageous, ridiculous, and crazy! Haters are my favorite:fatigue:

Habibibi
03-07-2020, 04:01 AM
Don't feed the trolls! Ignore the rude PLEASE :)

Haters. Gonna. Hate. And on that note;

First of all, I think you are missing the point though @mascotmullah aka @Redmi. I'm here to remind you that I Never stopped PvP and stop that nonsense!

Go open a thread with a ridiculous argument and stop crying at this point.. After reading what you wrote, that describes YOU irrational hater.

“I'm just going to leave this here” your decision and judgment @Cinco

It's in their genes, and there's nothing they can do to resist it to STOP TROLLING PPL! Shame..7ACC:

IShootFirst
03-07-2020, 04:43 AM

Are you talking about your behaviour or mine lol.. I gave my opinion and you tell me to quit crying @.@ you an adult ? Lol

IShootFirst
03-07-2020, 04:45 AM

However, there's a big difference between just disagreeing and disagreeing respectfully dude..Having good manners is important. It is good to be polite and have respect for others.

You talk about having manners and being polite yet you call me a clown? You call that manners? You contradict yourself in every comment lol

mascotmullah
03-07-2020, 05:07 AM
I mean, that just falls under "lack of knowledge".

WE HAVE OVER 14000+ FAMILY MEMBERS

OLDEST DL ORGANIZATION

Clearly!!

What you're saying is outrageous, ridiculous, and crazy! Haters are my favorite:fatigue:Lack of knowledge? Lmfao dude I spent the major part of my early days after I returned to DL in EOE 15 and besides when you're talking about members everyone including you knows that only 20% of your 14000 members are active basically because the remaining 80% of them are alts and players who stopped playing a long time ago so just cut the crap and as for hate lol you don't even exist so let's not even talk about that

nadineelfen
03-07-2020, 05:10 AM
Hello all^_^
Fr cinco we really need new maps , new boss and even harder then the one we have now .
A new lvl cap will be nice for us , add plz some drops , will motivate all of us to farm ty

Habibibi
03-07-2020, 05:34 AM
“proven liar” Here's a good example.. I already attached the @SS

Besides the sarcasm, belittling others and name-calling, you make so many unwarranted assumptions that actual dialogue would be impossible.

Look for ways to improve @Redmi
PS: STOP ATTACKING everyone’s comments ..

mascotmullah
03-07-2020, 05:38 AM
“proven liar” Here's a good example.. I already attached the @SS

Besides the sarcasm, belittling others and name-calling, you make so many unwarranted assumptions that actual dialogue would be impossible.

Look for ways to improve @RedmiYou're only making yourself look more dumb by drawing conclusions about me being another person just because we are both redmi users and mind you if cinco traced our IP addresses and found out that I was findme or I broke terms of service here on the forums by trolling as you say don't you think I'd have been banned already here ? Or you think that cinco isn't seeing everything being posted on this thread right now ..just zip it if you've got nothing better to say rather than basing your accusations on just device names
Peace

Habibibi
03-07-2020, 05:41 AM
Hello all^_^
Fr cinco we really need new maps , new boss and even harder then the one we have now .
A new lvl cap will be nice for us , add plz some drops , will motivate all of us to farm ty

Hopefully @Cinco will make a positive impact that changes the current community in the most positive way soon.
Many thanks sis :)

Sponsor
03-07-2020, 06:04 AM
Heya

I personally hate dealing with rude people, and as much as I can, avoid them.

We cannot get rid of toxic players but you can educate them lol

Good luck Bella:loyal:

nadineelfen
03-07-2020, 01:14 PM
Hopefully @Cinco will make a positive impact that changes the current community in the most positive way soon.
Many thanks sis :)

Hehehe ^_^ hopewe get them new maps and new drops

Habibibi
03-07-2020, 01:37 PM
Hehehe ^_^ hopewe get them new maps and new drops

Looking forward to the new future content sis 187583
PS: Did you noticed @Cinco’s response?

Cutelilkitten
03-07-2020, 02:21 PM
I've never seen so many trolls so obsessed with one guild. Perhaps they were all former members who were booted for not following our very simple set of rules? I smell butt-hurt and weakness. Pathetic.

I anticipate further antagonizing responses as proof of their desperation and obsession.

It's not as if we're the ones wasting our time to troll them lol. Weakness has a tendency to gravitate toward strength, not the other way around.

If you want to find strength, then look in the direction that haters direct their BS. That's why I love our haters.

IShootFirst
03-07-2020, 03:11 PM
I've never seen so many trolls so obsessed with one guild. Perhaps they were all former members who were booted for not following our very simple set of rules? I smell butt-hurt and weakness. Pathetic.

I anticipate further antagonizing responses as proof of their desperation and obsession.

It's not as if we're the ones wasting our time to troll them lol. Weakness has a tendency to gravitate toward strength, not the other way around.

If you want to find strength, then look in the direction that haters direct their BS. That's why I love our haters.

And I've never seen people with that amount of skill thickness before.

Maybe if you read you'd actually realise that me personally have nothing to do nor care about you or your guild
All I did was post my opinion, but for that I got called a clown, a troll, and so on. That's my only problem.
You act like if you're mature and wise right? How about you give your friends some of that ? Read what they been saying. If you ask me, nothing they said made any sense in any way. All it was is just big unnecessary words that they probably don't know the meaning of, using the word "community" 10 thousand times in every comment, saying they have manners yet they call others clowns for no reason, and continuously contradicting themself
If you're the smart one between them then let's have a convo how about that ? Then work on helping your friends on not looking stooopid on a public forum.

nadineelfen
03-07-2020, 04:29 PM
Looking forward to the new future content sis 187583
PS: Did you noticed @Cinco’s response?

Yeah i'did ^_^ iam excited to see new events

Cutelilkitten
03-07-2020, 05:04 PM

Maybe if you read you'd actually realise that me personally have nothing to do nor care about you or your guild
All I did was post my opinion, but for that I got called a clown, a troll, and so on. That's my only problem.
You act like if you're mature and wise right? How about you give your friends some of that ? Read what they been saying. If you ask me, nothing they said made any sense in any way. All it was is just big unnecessary words that they probably don't know the meaning of, using the word "community" 10 thousand times in every comment, saying they have manners yet they call others clowns for no reason, and continuously contradicting themself
If you're the smart one between them then let's have a convo how about that ? Then work on helping your friends on not looking stooopid on a public forum.I didn't claim to be anything.

My post wasn't directed at anyone in particular; however, if you feel like it applies to you, then I suggest you reevaluate your own behavior.

Taenia
03-07-2020, 08:54 PM
Ok I am throwing this out there. This is a discussion about the things we like to see implemented to DL. The trash talking. The name calling. This isn’t helping our cause. I am not pointing anyone out. Just making a random comment. We would ALL love to see some of our ideas put into the game. BUT why should he listen to any of us. If all we do is fight on here. This is a DISCUSSION BOARD. NOT THE GAME.

So please everyone let’s keep this civil. And maybe the devs will take us more seriously.

Thank you,
Tae

Member of E.O.E 15

Taenia
03-07-2020, 09:18 PM

If you're the smart one between them then let's have a convo how about that ? Then work on helping your friends on not looking stooopid on a public forum.

No one has said any names. I do not understand why your taking any of this personal. The comments made have been in general context. So please. Stop thinking everyone is directing all there comments about you. Because they are not.

Cutelilkitten
03-07-2020, 09:22 PM
I propose we restart the actual game enhancement discussion. So far, many posts have been unproductive.

Constructive criticism of ideas is fine and encouraged, but ad hominem and purely negative commentary associated with imagined slights doesn't serve a purpose.

Taenia
03-07-2020, 09:24 PM
I propose we restart the actual game enhancement discussion. So far, many posts have been unproductive.

Constructive criticism of ideas is fine and encouraged, but ad hominem and purely negative commentary associated with imagined slights doesn't serve a purpose.

Thank you Cute. I agree 100%

souzaluizantonio
03-08-2020, 01:30 AM
Nice good

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

IShootFirst
03-08-2020, 03:51 AM

Here, that's not her calling me a clown ? No? She clearly tagged my comment and said what she said. Then you say it wasn't directed at me ? I told you, you act like you care yet you barely even read everything lol. Check yourself

Eiser
03-08-2020, 04:16 AM
No one will take you guys serious because every suggestion you made so far is unrealistic and does nothing to improve the game. It is all dropping big words bla bla community bla bla talking about pvp when none of you ever stepped in it, bella acting like if she ever entered pvp when it was just her Ex who played on her account and so on. Talk about something in your reach don't suggest stoopid things on a field you have no idea how it works that's all I'm gonna say

How about instead of attacking/opposing to every comments & suggestions here in this thread, maybe it would be best if you express ur ideas and thoughts on the game. Anyone can give suggestions. Its up to the developers if they will implement it in the game or not. Every suggestion here is not deemed final. Its merely an "opinion".

Whatever personal problems you have with persons/guild in this thread, this is not the right place to start/provoke fights.

Simple as that.

Taenia
03-08-2020, 04:22 AM
How about instead of attacking/opposing to every comments & suggestions here in this thread, maybe it would be best if you express ur ideas and thoughts on the game. Anyone can give suggestions. Its up to the developers if they will implement it in the game or not. Every suggestion here is not deemed final. Its merely an "opinion".

Whatever personal problems you have with persons/guild in this thread, this is not the right place to start/provoke fights.

Simple as that.

Thank you that was the point I was trying to make. I do not understand why anyone judges people on what guild they are in. And probably never will. But again thank you.
Tae

IShootFirst
03-08-2020, 09:26 AM
Basically you ignored what I said and said your piece that has nothing to do with what I mentioned lol all i did was post my opinion and for that i got called a clown. I dont judge you by your guild I dont care who you are i dont care about your guild yall get it or not idk what's so hard to understand

Habibibi
03-08-2020, 10:12 AM
No one will take you guys serious because every suggestion you made so far is unrealistic and does nothing to improve the game. It is all dropping big words bla bla community bla bla talking about pvp when none of you ever stepped in it, bella acting like if she ever entered pvp when it was just her Ex who played on her account and so on. Talk about something in your reach don't suggest stoopid things on a field you have no idea how it works that's all I'm gonna say

After reading what you wrote,

Excuse you?!? Who are you to make any ASSUMPTIONS?

With that being said,

Your objects are to hurt people and attract attention to yourself? "You Don't Know Me"
Stop the spiral of rudeness and gossip and rumors. You should never assume anything. Don't need to show hate towards myself or any OTHER comments.
You posting something wildly inflammatory to the other comments but we all know already your a irrational hater.

Besides about •Nobody Takes us in Consideration•

You don't have any respect or regard for anyone else.

I have to point out: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. PERIOD!

PS: OPINIONS are not meant to be an argument, its stating someones view on a topic.

Habibibi
03-08-2020, 10:19 AM
Something has to be done before the FORUM and GAME becomes little more than a troll's hunting ground. People are supposed to feel safe and welcomed. They can’t do that if we are surrounded by people who like to bully for fun. These types of players are everywhere...are we as players just subjected to whatever people want to say? which is a BIG PROBLEM for this community @Cinco. We don´t have ANY TOLERANCE policy towards rude people in EOE15. We're hoping with your help, we can shape these improvements to achieve an overall better experience for all in Dark Legends players.

PS:Listening to our feedback is truly appreciated and goes a long way towards keeping us happy and engaged.

Eiser
03-08-2020, 10:36 AM
Once again, if you feel that the ideas here are pointless,useless, Insignificant to you then comment your ideas & suggestions without the need to start fights & attacking others comments.

If you feel offended as to why you got called a “clown”, better recheck your previous comments.

Weve been asking for your suggestions/ideas but instead you attack comments til the conversation goes in circles.

I rest my case on this one.

mascotmullah
03-08-2020, 11:34 AM
And the drama continues .. y'all need to move on with your lives and let sleeping dogs lie lol I mean bella if what he says isn't true then ignoring it shouldn't be a problem don't you think so

Habibibi
03-08-2020, 12:13 PM

Good Day,

I welcome and encourage ALL NEW players or Veterans to share your ideas through our community forums. Remember: No one can intimidate you without your permission. While our developers may not reply to our ideas, they watch the forums for constructive feedback, player reactions, and popular topics.

Have fun!
Xo,

Taenia
03-08-2020, 12:46 PM
Once again, if you feel that the ideas here are pointless,useless, Insignificant to you then comment your ideas & suggestions without the need to start fights & attacking others comments.

If you feel offended as to why you got called a “clown”, better recheck your previous comments.

Weve been asking for your suggestions/ideas but instead you attack comments til the conversation goes in circles.

I rest my case on this one.

You are correct. This is getting ridiculous. This threat is called Suggestion, and thats all we are doing. Is making suggestions.Its totally up to the devs if they want to add them or not. And this arguing, all its going to do is shut this thread down. Which is stupid. Because we all have rights to our opinions. And too add them.

IShootFirst
03-08-2020, 01:20 PM

With that being said,

Your objects are to hurt people and attract attention to yourself? "You Don't Know Me"
Stop the spiral of rudeness and gossip and rumors. You should never assume anything. Don't need to show hate towards myself or any OTHER comments.
You posting something wildly inflammatory to the other comments but we all know already your a irrational hater.

I have to point out: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. PERIOD!

PS: OPINIONS are not meant to be an argument, its stating someones view on a topic.

If you're talking about you playing pvp no I'm not assuming, it's the truth you don't even know how to charge powers and you never stepped in pvp by yourself it was always your Ex on yo account lmao who you tryna lie to

IShootFirst
03-08-2020, 01:23 PM

With that being said,

I'm not showing hate and I'm not spreading rumours I'm just speaking the truth lol you talk about pvp when you dont even know what pvp is and you say hate and troll when you are the one who called me a clown for giving a simple opinion. Maybe if you didn't call me something just like that I wouldnt be arguing with you right now

IShootFirst
03-08-2020, 01:25 PM

With that being said,

"Ps" if you read your own words you said opinions are just showing your view. All I did was show my view on what I read and you called me a clown for that lol this only shows how much of a hypocrite ignorant person you are you type and type without even knowing what you say so you dont realise that you contradict yourself with your own words

IShootFirst
03-08-2020, 01:27 PM
And the drama continues .. y'all need to move on with your lives and let sleeping dogs lie lol I mean bella if what he says isn't true then ignoring it shouldn't be a problem don't you think so

Lol bro they know it's true that's why. Talk about ignoring trolls and haters yet they been responding every time cause they know I'm right but they cant reply with a legitimate response lol

Taenia
03-08-2020, 01:28 PM
Omg this is POINTLESS. Please stop the bashing. Who cares who pvped or didnt? An opinion is JUST that an opinion.
So please stop this. Its nonsense. And past ridiculous.
And please stop attacking others posts. I’m done with this. It’s childish. Pointless. And your only making yourself out to be petty.

Sponsor
03-08-2020, 01:42 PM
Omg this is POINTLESS. Please stop the bashing. Who cares who pvped or didnt? An opinion is JUST that an opinion.
And please stop attacking others posts. I’m done with this. It’s childish. Pointless. And your only making yourself out to be petty.

His out of control behavior Lol :disgust:possible that his obsession with Bella initially started ...
Dude keep telling yourself that, if it helps you sleep better at night.

Look Tae we aren't mentally retarded or unstable that we would jump on people's posts and as a matter of fact if you scroll up and read through everything you'd see that she was the one who instigated this whole fiasco here by first of all calling me some other guy who I don't even know on the basis that he uses the same phone brand as myself and that's not all ,calling ishootfirst a clown because he stated his opinion is just petty ..it's even funny how y'all say we don't give suggestions on how to improve DL when you're barely active on forums except one of your friends posts something here and finally on the PvP issue .. there's a saying that you can't give what you don't have so yeah you can't make suggestions on a matter which you have little or no knowledge of but that said before you come at anybody scrutinize yourselves and be less hypocritical
I rest my case here and do not @ me for your own good

My only problem is that I got called a clown for no reason. If you wanna say I'm obsessed to make yourself feel better then go ahead doesn't harm me lol

Stop you both trying to convince everyone with your lies. There is a big difference between being an overly critical bully and an honest person here lol
This is an actual one of the biggest red flags lol calling our Master names, mocking everyone around and being sarcastic ? When bragging is based on your self comments only lmao Hope you get what you deserve?

I say something like this: I’m sure you’ve heard the expression everyone is entitled to their opinion. You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to what you can argue for. Not only is it embarrassing for u both.

mascotmullah
03-08-2020, 02:28 PM
And please stop attacking others posts. I’m done with this. It’s childish. Pointless. And your only making yourself out to be petty.Look Tae we aren't mentally retarded or unstable that we would jump on people's posts and as a matter of fact if you scroll up and read through everything you'd see that she was the one who instigated this whole fiasco here by first of all calling me some other guy who I don't even know on the basis that he uses the same phone brand as myself and that's not all ,calling ishootfirst a clown because he stated his opinion is just petty ..it's even funny how y'all say we don't give suggestions on how to improve DL when you're barely active on forums except one of your friends posts something here and finally on the PvP issue .. there's a saying that you can't give what you don't have so yeah you can't make suggestions on a matter which you have little or no knowledge of but that said before you come at anybody scrutinize yourselves and be less hypocritical

IShootFirst
03-08-2020, 02:46 PM
His out of control behavior Lol :disgust:possible that his obsession with Bella initially started ...
Dude keep telling yourself that, if it helps you sleep better at night.

My only problem is that I got called a clown for no reason. If you wanna say I'm obsessed to make yourself feel better then go ahead doesn't harm me lol

IShootFirst
03-08-2020, 02:48 PM
Look Tae we aren't mentally retarded or unstable that we would jump on people's posts and as a matter of fact if you scroll up and read through everything you'd see that she was the one who instigated this whole fiasco here by first of all calling me some other guy who I don't even know on the basis that he uses the same phone brand as myself and that's not all ,calling ishootfirst a clown because he stated his opinion is just petty ..it's even funny how y'all say we don't give suggestions on how to improve DL when you're barely active on forums except one of your friends posts something here and finally on the PvP issue .. there's a saying that you can't give what you don't have so yeah you can't make suggestions on a matter which you have little or no knowledge of but that said before you come at anybody scrutinize yourselves and be less hypocritical

Everything you said is facts af

Remiem
03-09-2020, 03:20 AM
Hey all, I think it’s about time to close this up. Thank you to everyone who took the time to provide constructive feedback. We truly appreciate it.