PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Skills Upgrades ??

Unbeliever
07-25-2010, 08:11 PM
Hi,

Does anyone have a link to what each level of warrior skills upgrades to. I'm new to the game and it's unlike other mmo I've played in that there dosn't appear to be any info which shows what a skill becomes every time you upgrade it.

For example what extra damage does stomp each lvl of stomp do?

Cheers
Unbeliever

Royce
07-25-2010, 08:41 PM
There isn't anywhere with all the specific info, but you can generally figure out by looking at the skill description. The damage range given is the min damage at 1 skill point to the max damage at 5 skill points. So for stomp which does 32-60 damage, you can sort of figure it's like 32 at 1 point, 39 at 2 points, 46 at 3 points, 53 at 4 points, and 60 at 5 points. That's not exact of course because it's a range. I have also heard that some skills increase exponentially with skill points added rather than linearly like that, but I have actually never noticed that (not saying it isn't true).

Some are more straightforward. For instance the dodge buff (mislabeled as armor) on Taunt, has a range of +4 to +16, and I believe it's just 4 dodge at level 1, then 3 more dodge for each additional point you put in.