PDA

View Full Version : I don't get it

TEOKILLO
01-16-2012, 10:28 PM
Why is the mega blaster of the void so expensive if the sunblessed bow is so much better and is way cheaper? Is the blaster set better in any way?

javier995
01-16-2012, 10:37 PM
I asked the same thing earlier, i made a thread and got pretty good responses.
Click this (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?41674-Void-blaster-and-Void-bow)

TEOKILLO
01-17-2012, 12:43 AM
thx

Whirlzap
01-17-2012, 01:18 PM
I'll add my response.
I had the same idea about this on my bird earlier.
It depends on what type of guy you are. If you're into spamming skills and Blast Shot and less of the AUTO attack guy, go Sunblessed Bow.
I tend to not press AUTO before going into a battle.
For Mega Blaster, it's way cooler-looking, does less damage from skills, but does more ranged damage from far away.
It's more for kiters:/

Snakespeare
01-17-2012, 01:32 PM
Sunblessed drops from a mini-boss and is not as rare. When sets were made and Sunblessed Set was better than Megablaster Set, the merchants howled loudly. They felt that the value of their farmed items (gotten by rushing, mind you) was being diluted by the devs. A few of them rage quit over the issue. Apparently, the only reason they were here was to rush-farm and charge outlandish prices. Many people still feel that Sunblessed should either drop from a boss or Megablaster should be stronger. But I think they don't understand Megablaster, they are only looking at DPS...

grain of salt here: (((I need to test it but I believe that Megablaster has an AoE debuff (electric attacks have a debuff, and Mega does splatter) that Sunblessed doesn't have, so, while it's not obvious, Mega could be better against crowds.