PDA

View Full Version : Guild Suggestion.

Paar
01-16-2012, 11:10 PM
Well I had this Idea that, for the people who cant afford or get enough platinum for a guild, why not make them for purchase with credits?

For Ex. Tier 1: 25k, Tier 2: 50k, Tier 3: 75k

Stuff like that tell me what ya think!

~ Paar!

TechniShock
01-16-2012, 11:11 PM
Awesome idea! +1.

Paar
01-16-2012, 11:13 PM
Thanks Tech :D

TechniShock
01-16-2012, 11:13 PM
Np :)

Legendslayers
01-17-2012, 02:02 AM
I agree great idea Paar:)

Ebalere
01-17-2012, 02:04 AM
What about. All the people who paid 100 plat for a tier 3? Would we then have the option of being reimbursed plat with option to pay credits? I like the idea, but before I paid 100 plat lol.

Skeletonlord
01-17-2012, 02:47 AM
I like this idea, like in Pocket Legends, where you can buy with gold, but for star legends.

Commanderkeen
01-17-2012, 03:05 AM
What about. All the people who paid 100 plat for a tier 3? Would we then have the option of being reimbursed plat with option to pay credits? I like the idea, but before I paid 100 plat lol.

Ikr ebalere I just payed 100 platinum for my tier 3 (had tier 2) GH this christmas for my guild members because all of them were begging for it. Guess they could always do what they did for lvl 35 armor and reimburse us.

Crilon
01-17-2012, 08:27 PM
Its not a bad idea, but those are supposed to be for the so called "Elite" guilds. But you do have a good idea, and ill be more than happy if this idea gets applied to the game.

Hankomachos
01-17-2012, 08:35 PM
I like this idea, like in Pocket Legends, where you can buy with gold, but for star legends.

Do you mean you can buy tiers 1-3 for gold in PL? I think only buying a guild charter is purchasable with gold, not an actual hall. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ebalere
01-17-2012, 08:38 PM
Do you mean you can buy tiers 1-3 for gold in PL? I think only buying a guild charter is purchasable with gold, not an actual hall. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're right. Skeleton is confused between guild charters and tiers i think.

RyanCooper
01-18-2012, 10:00 AM
Thats a good idea! But... (i really dont know pls answer) if u buy 75k with plat is it cheaper than buying tier3 with plat?

Ebalere
01-18-2012, 10:08 AM
Thats a good idea! But... (i really dont know pls answer) if u buy 75k with plat is it cheaper than buying tier3 with plat?

No 75k is like 325 plat. I'd still. Rather pay 75k in game credits than 100 plat for tier 3 though.

Paar
01-18-2012, 10:23 AM
Its not a bad idea, but those are supposed to be for the so called "Elite" guilds. But you do have a good idea, and ill be more than happy if this idea gets applied to the game.

The only thing "Elite" anymore us the leaderboard guilds... Anyone with 100 plat or money could get a tier 3.

LelouchX
01-18-2012, 10:55 AM
The only thing "Elite" anymore us the leaderboard guilds... Anyone with 100 plat or money could get a tier 3.
devs charge plat, i'm sure, bc guild hall upgrades are not necessary for the content of the game, and if people want the perk of being a GM and making a guild hall, then they need to pay for it just like with so many of the other perks that are only available with plat. yes anyone with 100 plat can buy a tier 3, but i don't see why that makes it elite. All it does is give u 3 rooms that rarely get used and cheaper enhancers (i wonder if i have broke even yet with what i saved on store enhancers) which is more for the guildies than the GMs. if this happens, i wouldn't be shocked if it becomes expected that other things, like WF for example (or anything like in the future) be plat or creds to access. even so, i wouldn't mind my 300 plat back in exchange for credits.

DarkWaterz28
01-22-2012, 03:46 PM
Not good it should stay how it its cause it would be easy for guilds to get these guild halls then what would be the point of having a guild cause then everyone would want to make a guild my idea is this for those who cant get platiums they make a decent guild hall but those willing to pay plautiums add more to those guild halls

Feke
01-31-2012, 12:46 PM
I've bought 5 T3 guildhalls, but when I bought it, there wasn't an option to buy T3 guildhall for credits, so I could choose epic names for my guild that wasn't taken by the lots of ones who have credits over 100k. So, after that I bought my guilds and guildhalls, I don't mind if others can buy guildhalls for credits and make new guilds. Maybe some of those will kick off the old guilds from the leaderboards, and the race for the throne can begin again and it can make the game fun again for the ones who left the game 'cause they had no point to play it.

LelouchX
01-31-2012, 12:53 PM
Maybe some of those will kick off the old guilds from the leaderboards, and the race for the throne can begin again and it can make the game fun again for the ones who left the game 'cause they had no point to play it.
Content will make the game fun again, not the ability to buy a tier 3 with credits. And it might not be so hard to get those "old guilds" off the leaderboards whenever the next update is out bc many people who left already won't be coming back.

dugantale
01-31-2012, 01:06 PM
Well I had this Idea that, for the people who cant afford or get enough platinum for a guild, why not make them for purchase with credits?

For Ex. Tier 1: 25k, Tier 2: 50k, Tier 3: 75k

Stuff like that tell me what ya think!

~ Paar!

Prices would probly be more cuz to buy a guild with gold is 250k so the teir one would probly 250k teir two 500k and teir 3 is 100plat right so I would gues 1000000 gold for teir 3