View Full Version : Spelling error

Legendslayers
01-17-2012, 01:57 AM
Hi i was recently doing runs at sandstone caves and i came across a spelling error at sandstone caves black rock. Heres a pic to show you:)4815

Kaytar
01-17-2012, 02:24 AM
lol how'd you catch a screenie of that? Those things go so fast I cant even read em :D

ninjaduck
01-17-2012, 02:37 AM
Viper you beast! Great job! :)

Skeletonlord
01-17-2012, 02:45 AM
Lol great find! How did you find that?

LwMark
01-17-2012, 03:08 AM
@Skeletonlord im not hatin on u but u tend to copy/mimic alot of things people say all the time!

ninjaduck
01-17-2012, 03:51 AM
@Skeletonlord im not hatin on u but u tend to copy/mimic alot of things people say all the time!

Skel, this is very true. Quite a few people have PMed you Advice, and ways of being a good poster. I suggest follow these pointers, otherwise people will doubt your real intentions.

Sorry to be blunt, ive been holding it in until someone told the truth.

saool
01-17-2012, 07:06 AM
lol how'd you catch a screenie of that? Those things go so fast I cant even read em :D

Ultra-mega-slow ping?
Jkjk idk but...HA PROVES THEY ARE STILL HUMAN AND MAKE MISTAKES!!!

But anyways I am either too slow or not fast enough to use my screenshot app to ever take any screenshots lol...yes I know it was redundant that was my point...hehe...pizza...:rolleyes:

Edit: for some reason I thought devs were machines...I kid I kid I yolk I yolk

JSL
01-17-2012, 11:57 AM
This is fixed and should be seen in our next push to live. Thanks for the catch!

adidaman
01-17-2012, 12:02 PM
You guys need to back off skeleton. He's answered more questions than a lot of the "superior" goas and aoas (which IMO are pointless, and I'm gonna post a thread explaining why, later). Skel, keep doing what you do!

LelouchX
01-17-2012, 12:09 PM
Ultra-mega-slow ping?
ROFL

i just DC when i get ultra-mega-slow ping :-(

ninjaduck
01-17-2012, 12:26 PM
You guys need to back off skeleton. He's answered more questions than a lot of the "superior" goas and aoas (which IMO are pointless, and I'm gonna post a thread explaining why, later). Skel, keep doing what you do!

Good points there. Ive agreed to give him some tips to improve his posts, to make them more consistently helpful. Thats all that he needs to fix, otherwise, your correct. :)

LelouchX
01-17-2012, 12:30 PM
as long as nobody is necroing masses upon masses of useless dead threads or being outright nasty to other people/trolling, it doesn't matter to me if someone posts and agrees with another post. i mean, how useful was my previous post on this thread? anyway, just my opinion

Roc
01-17-2012, 12:47 PM
Anywho~ I'm glad that onyx has been fixed because it is such a pretty stone! When I used to have a rock collection (yes, I collected rocks :p) I always found onyx to be so cool looking :)

ninjaduck
01-17-2012, 12:54 PM
@Roc I gotta say Onyx Marble really is pretty divine @.@

JSL
01-17-2012, 03:05 PM
As this is fixed I'll be closing this thread.

Let's not get up or into arms with other players and their posts; try to send private messages so it doesn't derail the original intention of the poster and remember to be constructive, not destructive, when giving advice.