PDA

View Full Version : Comando pvp lvl 40/41

Deathsminion
01-17-2012, 12:06 PM
Has anyone made a good pvp build for a lvl 40/41 pvp commando?

Any help would be nice.... I am pretty much a pvp newbie i never play pvp in games XD

Kahlua
01-17-2012, 12:28 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?47223-Boejangle-s-Farewell-All-You-Need-To-Know-Commando-PvP-Guide

That'll do

Deathsminion
01-17-2012, 05:19 PM
Thanks that is exactly what i was after. :D

shipmasterz
07-17-2012, 05:53 AM
you can try boejangles build, and some suggestions for battleing different classes:
OPERATIVE:
Do NOT battle them while your back is facing an empty space, or just a place where they can push you far away from them. And when you get close, buff yourself with vigor and use a combo, when you start, try to slow them first, but do not expend your mana on scattered attacks. ONE combo should already to significant damage to operatives and chase them, aware of the walls behind you. Try to land all combos, and do not use any other implant other than dodge.

ENGINEER:
Always chase them, and do not let them pole-hug. They heal quite a lot, but not as much as you can damage them. They know they cant beat you in a close up fight, so keep on applying combos and slowing them, applying vigor only at crucial moments. if you are low on mana, use kinetic resevoir while the eng is running way, but try to attack in the next 5 seconds or so. Taking advantage of the buff. Beware, engineers can be deadly if they know what they are doing, but you should be able to take one down with ease if he is and average one.

ANOTHER COMMANDO:
these can be really long fights. you will usually be stuck around poles or in a spawn area while fighting. These fights also use a bit of luck. NEVER use kinetic reservoirs DURING the fight, unless the enemy seems to be running away. Always follow, unless you have low hp or low mana. in those cases, the best way is to run away and heal. Your heals can be quite beefy, and is extremely effective if you have a good build. If you miss a combo, use increase mass, and keep trying to apply combos.

I hope this post helped you and good luck in pvp :D