PDA

View Full Version : Well, I'm a little bored.

Gracious
01-17-2012, 12:49 PM
COME AT ME BRUH!

Quizical-lvl 61-pure int mage
Acquitted-lvl 61-dex/str bird
Tankimproper-lvl 56-str/dex bear
Hatememore-lvl 56
-dex/str bird
Improperlyme-lvl 35-int/dex voodoo
Improper-lvl 30-int/dex wand pally
Gracefulwrath-lvl 26-int/dex mage
Guardianwrath-lvl 26-int bear
Fapslap-lvl 26-dex/str riot bird
Boomkite-lvl 26-int/dex mage
Cruelties-lvl 23-int/dex mage
Vvrekced-lvl 23-int/dex bear (haha now you know UT, I just like to troll you guys sometimes, it's all fun in games, no hard feelings.)
Vvhizzle-lvl 20-int/dex bear
Illfapslapyou-lvl 16-pure dex bird
Vvrath-lvl 10 pure-dex bear

(Might have forgotten some and joining 40-51 pvp bracket as soon as it picks up again)

PEW PEW!

I've been running many pvp pugs lately....and they've been lacking...well, everything. Most of all...so much crying. :'( lack of courtesy between opponents, so much uncalled vulgarity as well. My twinks are listed in descending lvls above, if any of you would like to 1v1, 1v2, 2v3, 2v2, 3v3, 1v3, ffa, ctf, rush me, etc, add me. Idc if you rush me, idc if you want to 1v1, idc if you want to fight me unfairly, I would just appreciate some tact and courtesy. If you just want to fight, but not speak at all, then so be it. It's way better then trash talk. I've totally lost my point....it was vivid at first but now that I wrote it down, it seems more vague, what ever, this is me. Come at me...please....but in a respectful manner. :D Oh, and also, haters gon' hate now that they know who I am "twinkwise" for the most part.

(If my 2 v world partner would like to post his toons here as well, go ahead nick:) we can reap havoc everywhere we go!)

topskillz
01-17-2012, 05:30 PM
You cant get bored lol!

Gracious
01-17-2012, 06:13 PM
Oh its happening, lol I come into a pug and both blue and red are gathered around their camp fire talking, there are locked matches avaible right? Lol. Fighting isn't constant, when it is, players aren't very skilled thus rendering themselves useless against my team or the opposing team, fun to fight, sure, but not getting face roll'd. I'm not the best pvper, but, I would like to see more skilled pvpers. I know they're out there, they pop their faces up into the twink realm for a split second. Then, nothing I don't see that rather good twink again. Soooooo those of noteworthy twinking skills add me! Show me something new! Beat me up! Idc, just getting bored of my favorite thing about PL atm!

Kingofhurtz
01-17-2012, 07:23 PM
Like you, PvP was the only thing I enjoyed in the game and like you, I made many twinks, some of which you know (Dunrovin, Boating, OrderlyChaos, etc....) and now since PvP has gotten boring, I quit. :)

Oh and one of your twinks didn't used to be name gratitude, did he?

MightyMicah
01-17-2012, 08:08 PM
Ahh, so it isn't just me who thinks pvp has gotten a bit lame? Oh, and you are Vvrecked? Lol never would have guessed. Your bear is a beast!

Solvok
01-17-2012, 08:14 PM
I'm comin at you, bruh.

Sun
01-17-2012, 08:48 PM
Oh its happening, lol I come into a pug and both blue and red are gathered around their camp fire talking, there are locked matches avaible right? Lol. Fighting isn't constant, when it is, players aren't very skilled thus rendering themselves useless against my team or the opposing team, fun to fight, sure, but not getting face roll'd. I'm not the best pvper, but, I would like to see more skilled pvpers. I know they're out there, they pop their faces up into the twink realm for a split second. Then, nothing I don't see that rather good twink again. Soooooo those of noteworthy twinking skills add me! Show me something new! Beat me up! Idc, just getting bored of my favorite thing about PL atm!

You should get 2 friends and play some games vs Me/Moti/New ;)

JackOak
01-19-2012, 12:45 PM
To much time on your hands.

Nick41324
01-19-2012, 01:18 PM
mhmmm..*takes out note pad* see you in game ;)

Zapoke
01-19-2012, 02:19 PM
Ahh, so it isn't just me who thinks pvp has gotten a bit lame? Oh, and you are Vvrecked? Lol never would have guessed. Your bear is a beast!

He's not Vvrecked. He's Vvrekced..

Twinklaser
01-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Have fun! XD! Impretty sure you forced them to jjoin together as a guild :).

Gracious
01-20-2012, 05:15 PM
Rather, I have better time management than most people.

Gracious
01-20-2012, 05:17 PM
You been coming at me Dan lol, you're one of the more fun and challenging people to fight.

JTZ
01-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Ive been noticing this with my lvl 12...only action i get in pvp is from rushers...